2dpo, anyone want to wait it out with me?!

Welcome to our 6/18 af club ellewoods haha. I hope baby dust works it's magic this month for all of us!

so nickielg and ellewoods it is only 6 days to AF now but it might as well be 6 years it feels like an age.
Have either of u had any more symptoms today? I was asking my DH last night if my boobs were any bigger as they feel it and one is quite sore but he thinks everything is in my head. Maybe TMI (sorry) but I had a discharge yest that was poss dark red but looked more brown. Does this sound like an implantation bleed? Prob is in my head:dust: but can't help wonder. I also feel like I have had a crampy period pain for about a week now although not very strong. Hubby thinks it is wind! They just don't know what we go through do they.
:dust:

Hi ladies,

Milo - mine thinks many of my symptoms are also my head... and while I agree it feels they do not understand, I like to think it is because they don't want to get their hopes up, and beacuse they can't experience or interpret the symptoms, they have to completely rely on us... so (at least I like to think) it is tough for them to feel so helpless, and hard for them to see us let down when/if AF comes (and hard on them, too!), so that's why they say that! :)

As far as symptoms, still that same crampy feeling - odd thing is, I now also feel it on the right? Also, I caved - I took 2 HPTs (last night and this morning) and both were a BFN. However, I took an ovulation test yesterday (before the HPT) and got a very faint positive (which was not there last week), and then took it again today (also before the HPT) and got a VERY positive result. What do you think?

I've been symptom spotting like crazy for the last few days, despite trying not to.
I've noticed an increased sense of smell, despite being all stuffed up with allergies. I've been feeling sick all day today, yet at the same time a bit hungry. I've also noticed my CM has turned creamy, which I noticed with my last pregnancy.
I just want to test but I know it's too early it's driving me crazy!

Good afternoon ladies finally on my lunch break!

Milo-I still think you have a good chance! And no they never do! I told my husband last night I didn't feel right and he gave me the oh here we go again look hahha.

Elle-hmm I have no idea! I don't take opks because my af is so messed up! So I reallly can't help in that department.

Last night when I got home from work, I realized I hadn't really felt anything, I work at a daycare and was super busy the majority of the afternoon so that makes me wonder if I'm truly symptom spotting. But last night, I did get heartburn after eating pizza which is very rare for me, usually it's just after I drink orange soda. Right now I feel like ick and have been peeing like crazy even though I only had a very small cup of water today.

Hoping it's not symptom spotting, but I'm trying to not get too excited, and trying a bit of reverse psychology on myself haha. I'm gonna test Father's Day, but if it's still bfn then I'll just wait to get af.

When I was pregnant last year, I was 8 wks along and never thought I was even remotely because of my PCOS. I POAS, stood up, pulled up pants, turned around and saw I was pregnant. But because it ended in a still birth, I think that's why I symptom spot so bad. Sometimes I'm feel like I wanna wait, but mostly I don't. And husband just doesn't completely understand my body and the doctors I had def don't either.

Just hope something pops up for all these symptoms I feel I'm having hahha.

Nickie, I'm sorry about your last pregnancy....sending lots of positive thoughts to you for this next pregnancy!

I feel like I'm symptom spotting too... However, today I was soooo tired! I left work at 4pm because I was so tired, and then came and laid down until 730ish. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think I already have!

Thanks Elle! And sending positive thoughts your way too. I think it's impossible not to get your hopes up. I caved and took another test last night and ended up BFN. I'm really starting to think I'm out.

Got some crazy heartburn today, ate some lunch with the kiddos at my daycare and then felt horrible. But it coulda just been the food. Have a headache now too, but I really think it was my crazy kids. The only thing I can't explain is the heartburn.

But still hoping for all of us :)

I also think it is impossible not to get hopes up! I have felt so tired this week that I can't keep my eyes open, my appetite has also increased. But I did a test today and BFN. Think I am out 2. I am going to test again fathers day and if still BFN going to wait for AF. This is only my 1st month of trying and I am finding it really upsetting. I am not quite sure how many months I can try. Positive thoughts for us all xx

I also think it is impossible not to get hopes up! I have felt so tired this week that I can't keep my eyes open, my appetite has also increased. But I did a test today and BFN. Think I am out 2. I am going to test again fathers day and if still BFN going to wait for AF. This is only my 1st month of trying and I am finding it really upsetting. I am not quite sure how many months I can try. Positive thoughts for us all xx

My first real month trying, too, and I can already feel the discouragement! I tested again today - BFN - and as much as I'd like to say I'll wait until Father's Day to test again, I'm sure I'll test tomorrow too! If I don't get a BFP this month, I at least hope that I am able to stay calmer during subsequent months so that I don't waste all of my money buying tests! :haha:

The hardest thing for me is the cramps - I never get them before AF so I really am so confused!

I really hope we aren't out! It's so hard though. Why do our bodies have to play these games! :(

That's how I felt last month Elle, never bave gotten cramps, but 2days before af got cramps and spotting. But this month no spotting and cramping 8 days before af. It's so hard not to test, sometimes I wish I could go back to the oblivious moment when I thought no way could I be.

I just was telling the hubs my symptoms and he said sometimes I get heartburn outta nowhere too. He's so clueless. But I'm afraid if I say it, it might jinx me like every other month.

Hi ladies, i got my bfp this morning! Its faint but clear enough to see! I'm 11 dpo and my symptoms were tiredness, cramping around implantation, lotiony discharge and sore bbs yesterday. Hope you all get your bfps soon! I'm planning to do another test in the morning and put it in hubbys fathers day card! X

Congrats again Christina! I saw your post on another thread too haha. I'm sure hubby will love his surprise!

Nickie, I know... I told my hubby that I really think I am preggo this month (and, it may be wishful thinking...) and he laughed (albeit in a sweet way) and said, "you've never said that before!" .... because, while this was our first month trying, the wishful thinking in me has made me wonder it before!

So, I have somewhat of a new symptom (I think...) - last night we BD and after "the big O," I had some serious cramping! Of course, it got me so nervous and then made me think that maybe I shouldn't be doing that during the 2ww! The ONLY time that has ever happened to me before was when I was on a progesterone-based BCP - I had to come off of it because the pain was so bad when that would happen.

So, after Googling around and seeing different perspectives as to whether I did any potential harm, I decided to pay for the $37 "consultation" with an OB-GYN on justanswer.com - I asked the doctor whether this could have harmed implantation or otherwise caused a MC and this is the response I got:

"Orgasm does not affect implantation or pregnancy in any way. The symptoms of orgasm occurs in the uterine muscles and implantation takes primarily in the endometrium (inner uterine lining) and only to some extent in the muscles.

So, if you had an orgasm at around the time of implantation this would not affect or prevent a pregnancy.

[A]n orgasm will not cause a miscarriage in early pregnancy although a pregnancy may make you more sensitive to the cramps from the orgasm.
"

So, that sounds pretty positive at least!!

Elle- I finally told the hubs that I think I might, he still thinks I'm crazy, but we agreed to me only testing tomorrow morning and then letting be and seeing if I miss my af.

And I'm glad everything's okay! I was told it wouldn't interfere when I was first pg but you never know! I really hope you get a bfp!

I just need to stop googling about everything. I've read so so many things! About seeing a line after the time is up ( saw a pink line after the time limit & read it wouldn't turn a color if hcg wasn't present) about how you really shouldn't have symptoms until hcg is present, but so many women have it before.

Today I def have some more heartburn and having been peeing a lot again. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Elle that definitely sounds positive! It was a good idea to check and handy for others that were wondering.
I am planning to do another test on Fathers day but if it is a BFN I am going to try and wait till 18th to see if AF arrives?
This is my first month of trying to and I am addicted to Google now. I have been a bit down hearted the last few days as I was sure I was going to get a BFP Friday but didn't. People keep saying it was too early but you hear of people getting BFP's early. Then they say you only get symptoms when HCG is present but I keep getting nausea and headaches which I never suffer with and I am so tired but I assume it is probably all in my head.
If either of you test tomorrow please put your results up. I will do the same. Good luck to you both!! x

Hey Milo, did you test today? :) hopefully the nausea means good things! I tested this morning but still bfn. :( and yea I heard the whole hcg needs to show up on a test to get symptoms too. Lol. Today I had some intense cramping, no af though. Some lotions cm. A little nausea and I swear it feels like a tiny person is in my uterus just pulling and stretching it which is giving me a tummy ache. I also woke up yesterday with a cold that went away today? So weird. And I had an earache.

But I'm gonna wait till next Sunday (if I can) to retest if I don't get Af Wednesday! Hopefully good updates from you ladies soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->