2dpo, anyone want to wait it out with me?!

Aw Milo that's so exciting! Hope you did get a faint bfp! I've heard so many different things about opks, I'm not sure what to think on that lol. I haven't tested since yesterday when I got another bfn. :( Symptoms still seem to be gone except for being warm. Gonna wait it out till Sunday. :)

Can't wait to know what happens tomorrow! :)

Milo! Very exciting! Any other updates?! Nickie, how are things going with you?

Well, AF is now officially here so I am out this month! To ease my upset, I had a big cup of coffee this morning and will be having some wine with dinner tonight! Haha. I think hubby and I are now going to take a month off, because hubby is an accountant and 9 months from this cycle would put us right in the height of "tax season." I'm eager and excited for a future BFP, but am actually happy about taking a month off and getting some things in order here so that I can have as healthy and happy a pregnancy as possible :)

Aww Elle! I'm sorry. But def can't wait to see what happens in the coming months for you! :) and nothing really going on. Symptoms seemed to have gone away the last 3 days, but today feeling a little off. Could be the crazy heat though. Seemed to have been urinating a lot today though. Gonna head to walmart soon & test today & tomorrow & if both are still bfn, I think my PCOS has returned.

Enjoy your glass of wine!

So ended up getting the clearblue digital & it says not pregnant. So I think my PCOS must just be back. Probably gonna try next week if I don't get af. Maybe my body is just slow with hcg production. Didn't know I was pregnant last time till I was 8 weeks along.

I tested yesterday at 10DPO with a Walmart cheapie, and it was BFN. My last two pregnancies I haven't gotten my BFP until 14DPO though, so I'm hoping I'm not out yet. I'm going to TRY to wait until Monday at 14 DPO to test, but I'll likely test again tomorrow.
Despite my BFN, my boobs were sore and heavy-feeling all day and night yesterday (up all night for a fundraiser). I NEVER get sore, heavy-feeling boobs unless I'm pregnant, so I'm taking that as a positive sign. I have a bit of cramping/pressure in my uterus, which I don't usually get until AF has started, not before. My lower back has also been a bit sore, which I got last time. And I've been eating like a pig the last week, but that's a normal thing for me when I'm PMSing. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
It's frustrating because my cycles range from 28 to 33 days. Last cycle was only 28 days, and I was hoping this would be a shorter cycle as well. Grrrrrr.

Hi Ladies,
Elle I am sorry to hear that although you have the right idea - enjoy the experience and make the baby making fun. I hope you enjoyed your wine tonight. I think we all stress to much when trying. I know I myself have been symptom spotting and stressing for the last two weeks.

Nicki remember you are not out until AF shows. I know you said it might be PCOS but keep your hopes up and maybe buy a digi and test again soon.

I did another test this morning and another faint line. I showed hubby and he could see it but again we both weren't sure as very faint. We went straight to the supermarket and bought a digi and I got a BFP!!:thumbup:

I wish you both the best of luck for the coming months and will definitely keep coming here to support you through your journeys. We can stick together until we all get BFP's!!

:babydust: to all of you!!!
x

That's so exciting Milo! Can't wait to follow your journey, I'll def be lurking in the boards :) Good luck to you! Hope it's a super sticky bean!

And hoping you get your bfp CurlyKate! I know how it feels sometimes to just want time to move faster haha. Def keep us updated :)

Congrats, milo! H&H 9 months!
Thanks, nickielg, I just can't believe how looooooong time is dragging on for! It seems like every hour is taking 4 hours just to pass!!

I got my :bfp: I'm so excited! I was going to try and wait until tomorrow to test, but I just couldn't resist. It's faint, but it's definitely there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->