2dpo, anyone want to wait it out with me?!

Well, BFN yesterday... I'm thinking this month is out. Well, practice makes perfect, so bring on next month! (And, who knows... maybe we'll all get a surprise later this week!)

Sorry to hear that Elle :(! Hopefully you will get a surprise! I actually caved & tested again today. Got some serious sickness this morning. Shortness of breath, bbs hurting, dizzy and some major bloating. But test was still bfn! I'm starting to think I'm really out.

Thanks, Nickie, I hope you do too. I caved as well today (and embarrassingly enough probably will KEEP caving until AF gets here :blush:) - BFN - though I had spotting today?? I never get that. Also have cramps today. I guess that could go either way, though. For the most part, I average a 29 day cycle (which would be 6/18), but in the past several months it has ranged from 27 - 30, so I suppose it could be AF coming early (in which case, just freaking get here already so I can know...), but of course I am hoping it is NOT AF!

I totally understand Elle! It's so hard not to continue to test till you get a bfp!Well that's good if you have some spotting, hopefully it's not the start of af! Hopefully we will get our BFPs this week! :)

And if not, Nickie, that just means we're in this a little bit longer together! :thumbup:How about Milo?! BFP?

Yea Milo did you get a bfp!? I was wondering that too. And Elle if I don't get a bfp, sadly I think I'm out till October, no reasoning with my hubs to continue. He doesn't understand my PCOS as much as I try to tell him. It's be a miracle if I even got my af next month if I do this month. But that's why I wanna continue to try. But we are moving & he wants to make sure we are financially secure, which I understand, but Oct isn't that far! Haha.

But I will def continue to follow your progress & I'll be back to trying in Oct if i don't get a bfp this month. Hoping we will be joining the Feb 15 birth club though!

Hi ladies.
I am here. Resigned to the fact af is coming tomorrow. Tested yest and bfn! I would have expected it to be bfp by now this month.
I do feel sick but prob anxiety stressing about it.
I am trying to stay positive but not easy.
I have just ordered some opk, never used them but thought they may help. Have either of you used them? I am keeping my fingers, arms, legs and everything else crossed for us all.
I shall come and give an update tomorrow. Please do same.
Remember, stay positive. If it is a bfn this month, we can support eacb other nxt month.
X

So I've become certifiably crazy, said I wouldn't test today but getting fed up line searching & going to buy a digi this weekend. Results are still pending but if say it's gonna be a bfn. And now I'm pretty sure my af is coming too. Getting crampy & just feeling like it's gonna show up tomorrow. Got some lotiony cm again when I just wiped, but not getting my hopes up.

And hoping you don't get your af tomorrow either Milo! My best friend knew she was pg & a bfp didn't come up till 3 days after her missed af.

But I will def still be here to support y'all no matter what happens :)

I am also in the same boat. I am currently 2dpo. We bd on the 11, 13,15 & 16. With ovulation being the 15th. I am really hopeful that we have done enough but just not sure. Hate this 2ww i always symptom spot and convince myself I am BFP and always get disappointed. As im sure im not the only one!!!! Anyway be good to keep I contact too see bow u guys get on and u all get what u wish for. Fingers crossed for us all. :) :dust:

Awww - Nickie, I feel certifiably crazy as well! I took a test (I'm becoming obsessed) - and thought I saw a line. I still think it's there! I showed my hubby and he did not see it lol - and tried to let me down nicely, but I wasn't accepting it. Ugh.

Milo - I'm sorry, I think the 3 of us are all in the same boat! It's frustrating, but that is because we want it so badly. Stay positive, and we'll all just keep hoping for ourselves and each other!

Oh yes Elle I tried to show the hubs one yesterday too & he's like there's nothing there crazy! Haha. I'll put my pic from today just because someone did say they think they see something, I don't believe I do. But who knows hahha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14
Nickie, I am in my office right now with bright lights everywhere haha, so I can't see the picture on my screen very well - however, I will check it from my phone which should be easier to see (esp. since I can zoom!). I attached mine too - the one on the granite is from an hour after I took the test, and the other one was right after I took the test. (The line was there from about 2 minutes after I took the test, and just got darker)... I'm not sure what to think! It's hard to see, but even hubby agrees it is there in the 2nd pic - but he does point out that it doesn't look like the typical "pregnant" result, so now I am concerned it is an evap line. (I marked in red where I see the line haha)

Attachments

• ptest2.jpg
    ptest2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ptest.jpg
    ptest.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
I see it Elle! On both! :) but just to be safe Id restest with a pink dye because I've heard blue dyes can be deceiving! But I do see the lines, so Id say you probably are pg! And I've heard that if you try & read it closer to the time when it says you shouldn't read it past, then you probably are. Ohhh I hope so! I'm so excited for you!

I see it Elle! On both! :) but just to be safe Id restest with a pink dye because I've heard blue dyes can be deceiving! But I do see the lines, so Id say you probably are pg! And I've heard that if you try & read it closer to the time when it says you shouldn't read it past, then you probably are. Ohhh I hope so! I'm so excited for you!

Thank you so much, Nickie. I really, REALLY hope so... and I hope so for you girls as well, too!!! I will keep you updated since I will clearly continue obsessively testing haha. And, even if I am, I will still be here to support you girls!

I'm keep my fingers crossed for you Elle! Can't wait to hear more! :)

I think I can see them on both too! so excited for you both!! Fingers crossed!
I am going out of my mind - AF is not here yet and I have felt sick all day. Have not tested since Monday but it was BFN then so I am guessing just late. Every slight feeling I am running to toilet to check.

Aww Milo, hope you get your bfp soon! I kept thinking today I was going to get my af too, but nothing yet. Took another dang test today (dollar tree one lol) & I'm pretty sure it was bfn. Not sure the one above is a bfp. I haven't really had any symptoms either except my core body temp being up, I just feel warm all the time. And now I have sunburn because we had pool day as one of summer field trips at work.

Wondering if my body is just going back into PCOS mode. Realized not obsessing is making me not have any symtoms other than being super tired & core body heat up.

But hoping we still all get BFPs! Elle-any more test taking?!

Hi Ladies... Well, I had 2 other faint BFPs - 1 more at home (but only turned faint after several hours), and the other at the doctor's office (I was going crazy... I needed to find out for sure). And, just got the blood test results this morning - :nope: BFN. Still cramping, still spotting, and still no AF though. Clearly, AF will be coming... it's just so odd because I never cramp or spot before AF, and I am. I also have been abnormally exhausted, and my BBT is still high. I don't know. This is only month one, but I already know what I am doing differently for next month and in future months: no symptom spotting, relaxing and enjoying the process, and not taking a test until I am on day 32 of my cycle. This rollercoaster of doing what I did this month is too hard, and quite frankly can't be good for baby if I was pg! Ugh. Sorry for sounding so pessimistic - just very frustrated and down.

How are you two doing, Nickie and Milo?

Awww Elle, maybe it's still a little too early for even blood work to show up! Weird that you would get two faint tests though. Don't give up till af shows up!

And I'm good, another bfn this morning from the cheapie. Done buying tests till Sunday for sure. Other than that, symptoms still seem to be gone. No af though.

Still holding out for us though! :)

Hi, Have either of u tested yet? I tested a bit obesesively today - oops.
I tested on a cheapie, faint line I think but I don't trust them. I tried a OPK stick also but I am not sure whether they can be used for pregnancy can they? Anyway, there was a faint line on that. Then I gave in and bought a clear blue. I am not sure what that said. How frustrating. There was a clear no line but a very faint line going through it. I tried to take picture but not showing up on it. Hubby wants me to test again in morning and we will both look together, maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.
Anyone else test today or got any updates?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->