• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd driving test tomorrow and I feel sick...

I just couldn't concentrate at all yesterday. I wasn't feeling too well and out driving was the last thing I wanted to be doing. It didn't help that the roads were overly busy because there was a football match on :(

Your be fine. I can remember I drove awful on the lesson before my test. I remember thinking im never going to be able to do this, but I did. Keep checking your mirrors as I was quite bad for this and I used to forget!! Good Luck xx

Good luck! You can do it just try and stay calm and relaxed (easier said then done I know) :flower:

Thanks for your replies :) last time I did my test I did rubbish the lesson before, my instructor said it's quite common.

I just really don't feel like I can pass my test. I felt like this last time though and actually impressed myself at how well I did on the day.

Time will tell I suppose :)

Good luck! You can do it, don't worry about having a bad lesson, it happens. I still have bad days driving and I've been driving nearly 6 years. Tomorrow is a new day!

That is true honey bee! I will let you all know how I get on on Thursday :)

Good luck! I remember the nerves with my driving test. It's all worth it in the end though :flower:

Thank you :) I feel sick at the thought of it! Will be glad when it's over with x

Thank you, I've started taking kalms so hopefully they will help. Damn anxiety x

Good luck hun! Driving tests are scary! Just breath and stay calm :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back