• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd driving test tomorrow and I feel sick...

Sorry u failed. I passed on my 3rd attempt. U will get there. On the test that I passed, I felt so sick I thought I was going to be sick, I even cried I just felt so much pressure to pass. As soon as I was in the car driving I settled down. Keep going!!

Also, with all 3 of my tests my lesson before was awful! Think that is common! And on my dads car I struggle to get into 3rd gear from 1st, where as I was fine in my instructors. Have u rebooked?

Nope I haven't rebooked yet.. I was supposed to book it on Thursday but work have under paid me :(

That sucks :( get it booked as soon as. What was it u failed on?

I was reversing round a corner and a car came so I stopped then it indicated to go up the road I was reversing in to so I carried on but I should of waited. Silly mistake :(

Aw yeah that sucks. I failed my second test for forgetting to check my blind spot after emergency stop! Would have passed otherwise, so frustrating isn't it. Have u booked again now? Hope ur waiting time isn't long. A test centre close to me has a 18 week wait right now!

Yes it really is frustrating! Still haven't managed to rebook. Hopefully will be able to next week. It's a 13 week waiting list where I live but last time I booked it I checked daily for a cancellation and managed to bring it forward by 5 weeks. Hopefully I'll nail it next time :) bet it felt amazing when you was told that you had passed!

Ah hopefully u get a cancellation then! I'm sure u will do it next time! I didn't believ him when he said I'd passed. My instructor was like "I thought u would be happy!?" I just said "have I actually done it?" Haha.

Haha I will probably react like that! I can't wait to pass now.. Determined to do it next time and get myself a little car :)

Hi all :) finally rebooked my test. 8 week waiting list though! Will let you know how I get on. Not even telling OH that I've rebooked it :)

Bleddy waiting lists!!! my friend has her test today... So will be waiting to hear!!

Wow that's a long waiting list. Good luck! :)

Aw good luck to your friend erinsmummy!

Thank you.. Determined to do it next time ;) 7 weeks to go! X

good luck! ive got mine 23rd june.. 10 and a half weeks wait from booking it!!! dreading it :cry:

good luck! ive got mine 23rd june.. 10 and a half weeks wait from booking it!!! dreading it :cry:

Aw is it your first attempt? I'm dreading it too but I'm determined to pass this time :) I'm hoping it's 3rd time lucky for me x

Good luck lovely :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"