• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd driving test tomorrow and I feel sick...

Good luck for tomorrow!! I will be checking all day to see if you have good news for us!!xx

I got 5 minors and failed because I was reversing round a corner and saw a car coming so I stopped and it started to indicate to go up the road I was reversing in to so I carried on and I should of waited. Oh well :( xxx

Sorry to hear that :( most of it is luck on the day! 5 minors is good though, re-book immediately, you'll nail it next time!

I'm sorry about your test 😞 how are you feeling about booking it again? I know its easy to say but lots of people take a few attempts to actually pass, its not a reflection of your driving most of the time, its just nerves or simple mistakes that we all make

I just want it over with.. I was so nervous on the day that I couldn't stop shaking. The examiner was lovely and saw how nervous I was so he took that in to consideration but he said that if the car had of come round the corner too wide it would of hit us so that's why he had to fail me. I'm just so disappointed in myself but it's made me determined to do it next time!

Only trouble is that there's a 13 week waiting list so I'm going to have to book it and keep an eye out for a cancellation :(

Oh no! I'm sorry :hugs:

It's so easy to fail but I'm sure you'll do just fine next time x

Sorry you failed! :(

I failed my driving test too on Thursday! 😒 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member