2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

my OH doesn't know i have a test in the house, but even so he doesn't want me to buy any tests till i'm 2 weeks late! i've had three "spontaneous abortions" because of a uterine malformation so he doesn't want to get his hopes up!

lol tanana!! Mine is the same. Althoug not a poas addict. He wants me to wait so its not a false pos.

I'm re testing new years eve I think, I didn't want to test today as I know it's too early but my hubby is a poas junkie and he knew there was a test in the house! I'm not buying any till then so he can't talk me into anything lol.
I knew if I tested today it would be a bfn and I'd be sad and down all day but if I hadn't hubby would never shut up about it, can I borrow one of those husbands who only wants to be involved with the actual deposits and doesn't randomly ask me in the post office or in restaurants how my cm is?

this has made me chuckle! I wish my oh was more like that!!! he thinks I should only be testing once af is late by at least a few days, last cycle we bough a batch of 20 tests I haven't told him there is only one left :haha: I wish he took more of an interest in testing :haha: I'm the same! I keep telling myself not to test its too early, why can't time go faster :wacko:

yeah vaniilla my DH says that he doesnt really care till the baby is here! Because he can't see the baby. bahaha, at least he has lilyann this time! Hopefully this is it for all of us!

Ladies, I tested early and think I got lines!!!! Please look at my thread on the pregnancy test photo section. I'm so excited I hope that it's real!

well...I am TWO days late!! and no sign of AF (not even pink spots in my CM!)

my nose is stuffy, loads of CM, my boobs feel heavier, very tiny on and off cramping, and still very very tired all the time. Still hoping!

whoo hoo pnutprotector! i forgot you're int eh same boat as me and stoneswife! GO US! the 31st is gonna be our lucky day!

My mom is convinced I am. She says to me "Amanda, all I had to do was think 'pregnant' and I was. I'm sure you'll be the same way." She just wishes this was happening after the wedding. I couldn't care either way. H2B wants a baby now, but knows its better if we wait so he keeps saying "no" when I ask him if we can just start now. lol

hahaha well he might not get a choice to wait! My daughter was at my wedding, it was wonderful to share the day with her. :)

looks like we all might get our BFP real soon! I wish all of you the best! and heres some of my baby dust! WOOHOO!!

Well I broke... I used one of my two tests... and of course... BFN! I should have waited I would have been more prepared for it on the 31st. I was beginning to think it was definately going to be a BFP... But there wasn't even a FAINT line, it was snow white. 3 days late and 12dpo.... Guess I'm just late... :cry::cry::cry:

I am feeling hopeful for everyone.

I have just got a BFP on 3 tests. I am 12 DPO an have felt slightly nauseous.

I am totally do not know what happens now...

Good luck everyone

Hxx

Stones wife, so sorry to hear that. I've been following this post because also going to test on 31st Dec...however got horrible feeling that AF going to turn up today. really bad cramps and a bit of brown discharge (which is not normal for me before AF)
Anyways, i was really hoping that you were going to get a BFP...so just wanted to send a hug x

stoneswife - don't be down about it :hugs: its not over til the witch arrives, plus regardless of what they stick on those boxes really you should be testing 7-10 days late to get a reliable result which I know is light years away bahh! but its not too late to get a :bfp: just hang in there and try to stay neutral and positive at the same time if thats possible :)

janeygbr I hope that all the symptoms you have are pointing towards a :bfp: and not af!! good luck and remember that everyone is here for you if you need a rant :)

cantthink - congratulations!!!!!!

I completly agree with vaniilla! Darn you testing early!! lol... Now you know to wait!

My cervix is the same as yesterday, and my nipples hurt WAY more. I'm in an AWESOME mood again today, even though i was up going back and forth to the bathroom last night because i had horrible cramps and i thought AF was going to show up. Hopefully, i get my BFP on the 31st!!! Well, let me re-phrase: WE'RE ALL GETTING OUR BFP'S ON THE 31ST!

blessed I really hope so! :) :dust::dust: dust & pma cocktails all round!

StonesWife, So sorry you didn't see your lines but it's still early! Did you consider taking a picture and messing with the photo? The faint line may not be visable to the eye but on the comp is?

Either way, FX for everyone! You're not out until the :witch: shows! :hug:

Still no :witch: after 3 days. Feeling great! My stuffy nose is going away too!

StonesWife: It's not over til the :witch: shows! You could still get your :bfp:

Blessed: I am so confident that you are gonna get your :bfp: this month!!

I know we're ALL gettin gour BFP's! My body is SUPER sore today, i flipped the mattress last night in hopes of a better night's sleep and had trouble getting comfy. Still have a bit of a runny nose, but i'm feeling great! :D YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->