2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

i will be here! i want to know when you all get your BFP. then we can talk about all our pregnancy stuff together :)

oh Jen!! :happydance: So exciting! Blow some baby dust my way! Here's hoping your :bfp: is the first of many!

Well everyone, still no AF for me... OH just brought me out and about on a snowy day! It's lovely and now we're going to find a nice restaurant! :) I'm praying for all of us to get our BFP's on the 31st!

I'm officially one day late... AF better STAY AWAY! A wee bit of heart burn and some very minor cramps today and thats it! I'm hoping for us all! Jen was the first of many in our lucky thread.

The 31st I'm waiting it out as I've just come off the pill in Oct. And my cycles have been normal thus far (31 days) but it could be late due to the BCP. I was on the bcp for ten years so I don't quite remember what my cycle should be. I want to wait as long as I can and the 31st will be 16dpo and cd 37 so if no AF by then its definately time to test. I just don't want a BFN right now...

keep us posted :)
i was on bc for 10 yrs. went off in aug this yr. took me 4 months, but i never did an opk til this month! guess it helped

I used OPK's this month too. Bought my tests tonight... 2 of them just staring at me screaming :test: :test:

I'm officially one day late... AF better STAY AWAY! A wee bit of heart burn and some very minor cramps today and thats it! I'm hoping for us all! Jen was the first of many in our lucky thread.

WHOO HOO FOR BOTH OF US!!! AF didn't show u p for me today either! Also, i've been exhausted all day and crampy, and really gassy...:haha: but i'm feeling good about this! put a pad on just in case though...:thumbup:

I'm gonna be sooo excited if we get our BFP's together!

My poas addict hubby talked me into testing this morning I knew it was to early. af due 31St/1st frer with fmu and bfn :-( I knew it would be and I know it's still early and I could still get my bfp this month but it's still horrible Seeing that White space month after month.
Made worse by today would have been my dads birthday, and last night got together with family who admitted that they are all certain I am pregnant. We told them no we are not I've just decided to stop drinking over Christmas and new year for no apparent reason, but they were all so excited they had even been discussing who would babysit and who should take me to the hospital to deliver! Hubby doesn't drive. I want to tell them that we are trying as it would make them all happy but hubby doesn't want anyone to know till it's definate.
Sorry for the essay I'm a bit dissapointed and you girls are the only ones I can tel about it.

I'm really sorry to hear to that, all my family keep thinking i'm pregnant too :( but thats only because I put on weight while I was on the implanon, I know it would be nice at times to tell family but sometimes it is better to not because you don't feel the pressure of their presence and you feel more relaxed ttc :) I hope you get your bfp soon :) good luck hun :hugs:

Shaking, shaking, shaking........pretty sure I got a BFP this am - 11dpo, fmu, on IC. Pic is in the gallery. Could it be true??????

maybebabee, CONGRATS!! sure looks like a bright pink positive! YAYYYY!!!

Blessed: On to day two and still no AF. Since coming off the pill I've had 31 day cycles now I'm on cd33. :happydance: I resisted the urge to test this morning. I though of something last night. I've been trying to SS and haven't really felt anything then H2B was like "man your nipples have been so hard lately" and I remembered that for the past week my nipples have been constantly errect and with the slightest touch they just pop. Mine normally don't do that so I'm hoping. Been gassy and exhausted but figured that was just the Holidays.

Tanana: Keep up a PMA!! It's still too early dear! When are you going to retest?

MaybeBabee: Congrats hun!!

stoneswife- Oohhhhh I really hope that its good news for you this cycle :)

I've been such a good girl but I have been having urges to poas mainly just to put myself out of my misery :( I have been getting alot of cm (tmi sorry) and its really annoying as I keep thinking its af :( I had some cramps today in the morning so I'm feeling pretty doomed.

baby dust for everyone :):dust:

stones wife! omg we both have the SAME thing going on, we both better be pregnant, or whoever isn't needs to go to the doc! BUT i bought a sports bra last week, all my bras were uncomfortable and too small. I wore it for 2 days striaght (accidentally) and DH reminded me that i needed to take it off... so i went to take it off and WHOA! my boobs (normally a D) are HUGE! i asked DH, "do my boobs look bigger to you?" he looked and said "omg YES! put those things away! they have a mind of their own!" made me laugh... my nipples have been red and almost swollen. Like they were when i was breastfeeding. They ache the same as they did then as well. Also, my cervix is up higher and more closed than yesterday, its also softer! :) i'm still cramping though, which sucks, but it'll be worth it! BFP's for us all!!!

Well I'm gonna see a doc in Jan, BFP or not. Just to make sure everyhting is good and its almost time for my yearly. I don't have the slightest feeling AF is gonna show. TMI COMING WARNING... Usualy if I'm about to start and H2B and I :sex: as soon as we're don BAM I'm bleeding... well not last night.... FX FX FX And Blessed you are definately gonna get your BFP...

well, DH and i used to BD all the time and then AF would show right after... i've read that BD'ing can bring AF on, so it makes sense! I wanted to BD last night, but i was too tired lol! Maybe tomorrow as DH has duty today... BUT i'm feeling SUPER POSITIVE TO OUR BFP'S TODAY!

I'm re testing new years eve I think, I didn't want to test today as I know it's too early but my hubby is a poas junkie and he knew there was a test in the house! I'm not buying any till then so he can't talk me into anything lol.
I knew if I tested today it would be a bfn and I'd be sad and down all day but if I hadn't hubby would never shut up about it, can I borrow one of those husbands who only wants to be involved with the actual deposits and doesn't randomly ask me in the post office or in restaurants how my cm is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->