2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

I can think of one girl who says she's got her BFP and is only 10dpo (says she got it at 7) and I looked at her tests and they were just as snow white as mine. Granted it is a pic so I may not be able to see it but I think some girls just see what they want to see...

i have short fingers... i can't reach far enough in to check it! :dohh: I might get H2B to do it later :winkwink: although I'm not sure he'd be able to tell me what I need to know :rofl:

i prefer to not be one of those girls posting a pic of a BFN sayign it's a BFP. That's why i'm waiting for my dark line!

My cp is higher than it has been the past couple days. Still soft and closed too.... Here's to hoping!!! FX FX FX (Please Uterus don't let me down... I can't take it. I need my PMA don't take it away from me)

I can think of one girl who says she's got her BFP and is only 10dpo (says she got it at 7) and I looked at her tests and they were just as snow white as mine. Granted it is a pic so I may not be able to see it but I think some girls just see what they want to see...

yeah... sometimes that is the case.

omg pnut! that's hilarious! i told my DH about that, he started laughing. lol

I TOLD YOU!!! BE HAPPY! that's an EXCELLENT sign! :) i keep cramping pretty badly so i check my cp and it's same as it's been. :D i'm so happy! we're gonna get our BFP's!

God I hope its a bfp! I reached in and almost couldn't reach my cervix this time! Pnut you're hilarious!! I just can't see making a line that isn't there. If its not there with the naked eye then to me it ain't there! lol

Holy crap everytime I sneeze the left side (not sure if its ovary or uterus but same part that hurting) feels weird. Honestly feels like its gonna pop out!! Whats up with that?

no idea... ? but... i'm going to pick up a bouncer i foudn on craigslist... i'll be back in a bit!

Well, implantation CAN happen that early actually... so yes it's possible! :) You testing on the 31st with us?

I'm testing on the 1st, so I am a day after you. I had the HCG trigger shot so I try not to test any sooner.

Also, I have read a lot of stories where testing at 10dpo was way too early. So don't lose hope!

Pnut: Yay I'm not alone! Maybe we have babies implanting on those sides!!! GOD I HOPE!!

Zo23: I'm hoping it was too early. I remember my mom telling me she never thought she was pregnant. It was in the eighties and she went to the doctor thinking she had AIDS or something :rofl: And there was a lady in there who swore up and down she was pregnant. Well they took both my ma's blood and the lady's blood and my mom was pregnant and she wasn't... So maybe I'm going to be one of those girls who has to wait FOREVER to get a pos hpt.

:rofl: AIDS!?! :rofl:

i hope that we both are just one of those women who have late pos!

Yeah it was when the AIDS epdemic hit and no one really knew how you got it. So she was sure she was dying of AIDS! :rofl: I guess technically its not a late pos yet, I think we're still considered early. Plus I used an Answer ER test and I'm not sure about the trustworthyness of them. I found a site that said 25 but it could be considerably less.

oh dang. i've never even heard of that brand...

well. I'm off to see The Chipmunks movie! I'll be back on later though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->