2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

I keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee! I hate it! I don't sleep well anyways, but these dreams, cramps (sometimes), and pee sprees are NOT helping!

!
Welcome Jen and Zo! Although warning:this is not the thread for you if you don't want to ss! We all started out saying "Oh I'm not gonna ss just wait it out" and now look at us! :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry, Ive been gone for the holiday, but that doesn't mean I haven't been obsessing. Im pretty sure this isn't my month but that doesn't keep me from checking my symptoms every day.

I keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee! I hate it! I don't sleep well anyways, but these dreams, cramps (sometimes), and pee sprees are NOT helping!

sooo funny!!! My cramping is random through out the day and most of the night... i've also been peeing once every 1 1/2- 2 hours!

!
Welcome Jen and Zo! Although warning:this is not the thread for you if you don't want to ss! We all started out saying "Oh I'm not gonna ss just wait it out" and now look at us! :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry, Ive been gone for the holiday, but that doesn't mean I haven't been obsessing. Im pretty sure this isn't my month but that doesn't keep me from checking my symptoms every day.

Oh! And those who care, my symptoms are: Sore boobs on the sides/armpits, need to pee a lot. I have a dull cramp on my left side that makes me think AF is coming. I did have cramping at 5dpo, which is a little early for implantation but there is always hope I suppose...

Thanks for all the love girls. I've been pretty down today. I regret testing. I took a half day from work to get some emotional rest. H2B has been super sweet, his answer was "atleast we'll have lots of fun trying next month" and this morning he held me while I was crying and said "I promise I'll knock you up soon" :haha: There's still no aunt flow and in fact I've had a lot (almost loads) of white cm and things are very wet downstairs. I'm hoping it was just to early. As far as putting a pic of the stick on my comp and playing with it, I'm just not into that. If the line isn't there it just isn't there. Thank god you girls are here!!

Well, implantation CAN happen that early actually... so yes it's possible! :) You testing on the 31st with us?

stoneswife... i agree if the line isn't there it isn't there. BUT i also think it's just too early to test. So, in 3 days we're all getting our BFP's!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Zo23: Those are pretty positive signs love!! And as Blessed said it can happen that soon! Everyone is different!

Blessed: I'll get my PMA back... The longer AF stays away the more of a chance I have... Only thing is now I don't wanna test the 31st... I'm back to being scared of testing...

Blessed: I'll get my PMA back... The longer AF stays away the more of a chance I have... Only thing is now I don't wanna test the 31st... I'm back to being scared of testing...

I'm feeling the same. I think what I'm really scared of is how I'm going to react if it is a BFN... sometimes i think i'll be ok and sometime i think i'll just break down.

Pnut: I absolutely broke down this morning. Had to take a half day from work to recover. I'm still on the verge of tears... nope make that actually crying... :cry: I really REALLY though it'd be atleast a FAINT line! I didn't even get an EVAP line :cry:

I hope I'm pregnant cause if not there's something up in my body. I've got these weird pains in my left side, can't tell if its my ovary or my uterus... Its like O pains but a bit worse....

hmm... could be the pulling and stretching of your uterus. Nothing to worry about i don't think.

Boy am I ever hoping... I really thought 12dpo would give me a slight positive. All these girls on here with their pos at 7, 8, and 9dpo... Geez... Is it possible for a BFN at 12dpo and still get a BFP later??

Pnut and Blessed: We're going back and forth between thread... I'm going to stay in this one so we're not going between both :haha:

haha i was just thinking the same StonesWife!

i was wondering the same thing about the girls who got theirs at around 7 dpo. I'm hoping that we all get our BFPs and that our hCG levels just aren't high enough yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->