2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

hey ladies! not much new with me. same ol crampy feelings, a little cm, and im SUPER bloated! and i peed every hour today while i was at work! normally i go once and im good. whats up with that? so i poas this morning. bfn! but....i looked at the one i took yesterday and there was a faint line. i have never had that before on any negative test after it sat for a day. weird! i know, after 10 min it doesnt count.lol wishful thinking, hehe anyone testing christmas morning?

cats out of the bag! my mom knows everything! see my journal for details.

so i tested with a clearblue digital....BFN! im so upset! but im gona keep my chin up and wait until next week to test again. it may be to early and im not sure how sensitive the test is. but i took this bfn so hard today! so im gona save myself the grief and wait it out :)

Hey girls! I've been away for a couple days due to working and getting ready for the Holiday. No sign of AF which is good cause I almost ALWAYS hae my period on the holidays. FX!! No signs really anymore. Nips are still a bit tender. No cramping. No cm other then when checking my cp and it white and creamy. Vagina is oist though and usually its pretty dry sooo... CP is still the same I think (I'm not a CP checker so it could be I'm just reading it wrong.) Hope your holidays are happy!!

well, tbh, did you know that you were in fact pregnant? like, positive hpt or a blood test? (just curious) But- yes, it is possible that the spotting early on could have been fromt he egg bursting from your ovary, and the spotting now can be IB- IB can occur between 5-12dpo. BUT it could also be a tear somewhere that you aren't aware of... or something else. Just wait it out and see!

Thanks hun!

Well it's so weird, because that spotting lasted only half a day and it was gone (light peachy color to light brown, only enough for 1 panty liner)

I didn't spot all night last night, but went to the bathroom more than 5 times in one night! I never do that, so I'm not sure...

AF is "supposed" to arrive on Monday, I'm praying to God it doesn't. I usually spot 2 days before AF arrives, so I'm hoping this spotting isn't an indicator, I'll be devastated :(

And to answer your question, I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, I'm hoping to be because I experienced IB (or that's what I think it was) and I've never had mid-cycle spotting before so... aahhh I'm going crazy lol

Anyway,
MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope Santa brings us all :bfp:

Cramping again today, actually felt like AF coming on. Over today and yesterday though I also had a stabbing pain in my lower back to the L side so I think there's a chance I might have a wee infection :(

hey ladies! Well, i had cramping pretty bad last night, actually felt like i could feel stuff coming out a couple times, so i kept getting up to go check and just LOTS of cm. same today, AF due tomorrow, so hopefully she doesn't show!!! I'm very proud of myself for not testing today!!! Just one more thing to make new years' eve more exciting! Also i feel SO FAT! Just in the middle area, looks like i'm 5 months along when i eat! OMG it's gross... this better be it or i'm going on a diet!

hey ladies! Well, i had cramping pretty bad last night, actually felt like i could feel stuff coming out a couple times, so i kept getting up to go check and just LOTS of cm. same today, AF due tomorrow, so hopefully she doesn't show!!! I'm very proud of myself for not testing today!!! Just one more thing to make new years' eve more exciting! Also i feel SO FAT! Just in the middle area, looks like i'm 5 months along when i eat! OMG it's gross... this better be it or i'm going on a diet!

OMG i am feeling the same! I feel so bloated and fat looking. My AF is due tomorrow too and I'm not having any normal symptoms that she's going to show. Still just the tiniest bit of brown spotting mild cramping. Normally if AF was showing the spotting would turn red, but it hasn't, it's stopped really.

I jealous of you girls with the cramping and spotting! I litterally have NOTHING no signs of AF but no signs of baby either... I'm sorta bummed. Trying to be positive....

don't be bummed, i'm sure your BFP is just around the corner. I'm not spotting though, nothing but loads of cm. I just feel like a fatty though.... ugh ruining my mood.

OMG OMG OMG!!! I got a BFP this morning with in 30 seconds!! its faint, but its there!!!! i will retest in morning to make sure with a different test.

Wow congratulations Jen! Well done blow some of that babydust to the rest of us!!

Congrats I'm really pleased for you, brilliant Xmas present lol

aww thank you! Im gona blow a ton of baby dust to all of you!!! may you all get your BFP soon!

I cant wait to tell my husband. he had just left for work when i got up and tested. but i texted him to tell him i had a day late xmas present for him, lol hes a smart guy and im sure he figured it out, hehe
but i will retest tomorrow to make sure with a better brand test. but it is a good looking positive and got darker over a couple mins time

WHOO HOO!!! HUGE congrats to ya hun!!! hopefully this thread is lucky and we all get BFP's!!! My cervix is higher and more closed than yesterday, (AF due today) but my temp went from 97.7 to 97.5 today... who knows! Still waiting to test...

Congrats Jen!! I tested this morning with a 10-15miu IC and :bfn:...no symptoms...looking forward to going to the doctor on Thurs. for some guidance! Best of luck ladies :dust::dust:!!

This thread is lucky... One BFP and hopefully more to come! Congrats Jen!!

thanks so much everyone!!!
i retested with a frer and got a faint line!! so 2 for 2! lets hope its a sticky one. now im nervous! cant wait till my hubby comes home! he will be sooo happy.

this thread is a lucky one. and if it werent for all you ladies here i would have gona insane over the last week or 2! thank you all so much for sharing symptoms, worries and all the happiness! I greatly appreciate the support!

You better keep in touch with us and pop back in here to say hi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->