2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

alrighty i'm back, going to cuddle up with my DH and watch movies... With him being in the NAVY time with him is so precious!

arghhh AF is here thats me out for this cycle, in a way I'm glad because its better than having to wait for a 40 day cycle and then nada, I just wish I had found it in the morning instead of now because now I doubt I will be able to sleep, not depressed just very restless I guess. I have a nail appt tomorrow so that should cheer me up. good luck everyone still in the game for this month :) :dust:

The movie wasn't that great.... it was funny at parts, but didn't hold a candle to the first one.

my lower back hurts now. Still no good signs of AF. THREE days late now.

Sooo sorry AF got you hun.

I just realized that I don't have one particular side that I'm cramping on... I'm cramping on both sides... Not sure what the heck that means.

Blessed, your cramps could be a good sign! since i ovulated, i have cramped every day and it isnt getting any better. sooo annoying... so hopefully you all can join me with a BFP!!!!
stay away from the ladies AF!!! and heres some more baby dust!

I'm testing on the 31st too. I've already gotten a few BFNs but by the 31st it will have been a week between tests and I'll be 26DPO so here's hoping! My cp has been consistently high & soft since a few days before my AF was due (the 19th). I haven't had many potential symptoms beside cramps that have been building the past few days or so. Last night I was very, very certain I was experiencing heavy bleeding and ran to the bathroom only to find the biggest glob of EWCM I've ever seen. Then I was up all night with heartburn. Again. At one point today I suddenly became very aware of my nipples (LOL) and could feel my bra rubbing against them. But that was only temporary.

Last week I was plagued by morning naseau (no vomiting) and exhaustion but still got BFNs so I am not sure what's going on. But I'm starting to get curious. ;)

I can think of one girl who says she's got her BFP and is only 10dpo (says she got it at 7) and I looked at her tests and they were just as snow white as mine. Granted it is a pic so I may not be able to see it but I think some girls just see what they want to see...

Ew I hope you weren't referring to my tests! The days and whatnot could fit me and possibly my photos. Oh well I got the :bfp: I was looking for and hope you receive the same. Some of us enjoy posting and dissecting the pictures. Not sure what's up with the catty comment though, real bitchy IMO. Maybe it's just envy.

Best of luck to all of you.

I can think of one girl who says she's got her BFP and is only 10dpo (says she got it at 7) and I looked at her tests and they were just as snow white as mine. Granted it is a pic so I may not be able to see it but I think some girls just see what they want to see...

Ew I hope you weren't referring to my tests! The days and whatnot could fit me and possibly my photos. Oh well I got the :bfp: I was looking for and hope you receive the same. Some of us enjoy posting and dissecting the pictures. Not sure what's up with the catty comment though, real bitchy IMO. Maybe it's just envy.

Best of luck to all of you.

Actually my dear it wasn't you. I'm sorry if you thought it was, I never looked at your test. And I thought you got your BFP at 10dpo? But anyways I'm very happy you got yours and I hope you have a healthy and happy nine months! There's no envy or cattiness here for you my dear.

wowzer i leave for a day and look what happend! Stoneswife... we're gonna get our BFP's!

How's everyone going?

Congrats to those who've already got their BFP!

I'm still awaiting AF either today or tomorrow. Currently 13dpo, done a couple of tests which have been BFN but i'm not ruling myself out until AF shows!

Fingers crossed for those still waiting!!

So my ticker says test tomorrow. (I'm 12 dpo, i think) I want to get a double pack (or Boots bogof) and test today jic. I dreamed about testing and getting a + last night and of course it's left me wanting to test. When I had my implanon out the dr gave me some sample bottles, and as I had no tests this am I filled a sample for later today. Does anyone know if this is suitable to use for testing later today?
babydust to you all xx

Hey up TB, saving a morning sample to test later should be fine, don't know whether you're supposed to keep it refrigeratored though

Good luck!

Thanks, had a brain fart and didn't think of that. Have popped it in the fridge. Have developed diarrhoa and nausea this morning, so I'm hoping it is a sign of being knocked up rather than the D&V bug that is going around.

Ladies, I think AF may be starting this morning but I'm not sure. Yesterday was my DH and my first year anniversary so we had celebrated in, uh, customary fashion and in the process, he hit my cervix and it hurt. :( Now I'm not sure if the bleeding is from that or AF finally deciding to grace me with her prescence. The blood only came when I wiped and was in the midst of clear discharge but it was bright red. Hopefully it stops. But if it is AF I can deal.

I'm feeling a little freaked because my AF blood never looked like that. It reminded me more of bleeding gums or when I bite the inside of my cheek.

Sometimes when you are PG and have sex you can bleed cause you are extra sensitive down there. It's happened to me before.

I agree with pnut. Everything softens and becomes more sensitive when you're pregnant, let us know if the bleeding stops or worsens.

As for me- a friend convinced me to test and it was BFN, still no AF so I'll retest the 31st and if still BFN and no AF I'm gonna get a blood test done!

It's been about 4 hours and there hasn't been any blood since. I read online about the pregnant thing and I'm really hoping! Two more days until I find out somewhat for sure. LOL

blessed, if I'm still hanging around after 4 BFNs there is definitely hope for you. ha ha It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Okay, so I had a crazy night. I woke up about 1am with a tingling cramping sensation in my stomach. Thats happened to me before, but never with that tingling feeling. I then woke up at 7am after an extremely vivid dream of me playing basketball (they always involve my playing basketball). I couldn't go back to sleep so I have (of course) been on the internet trying to figure out what it all means....

It's been about 4 hours and there hasn't been any blood since. I read online about the pregnant thing and I'm really hoping! Two more days until I find out somewhat for sure. LOL

Could be implantation bleeding. Where are you in your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->