2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

aww, you're so sweet! I'm really hoping i am, just checked my cervix because i was cramping pretty badly, and no spotting, cervix is high, closed, wet and SOFT, which i KNOW is a good sign.. tbh i was worried about it being hard all of a sudden, but soft is a good thing! nipples are a bit tender now as well... I'm sooo excited, can't wait for the 31st to come!!!

Most of the time I can't even feel my cervix, either I have really short fingers or a really high cervix!

baked the potato, cut up some fresh chives, cut it open, sprinkled chives in, put a big hunk of butter in, sour cream on top, and ahhhh.... it was devine!

Sorry just catching up on this thread MAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that potato sounds so good!!! I have just had a cruddy pre-packaged ham and cheese sandwich and Im stil starvvvvvvvving. Don't s'pose you could whip me up a potato and send it over?

If I got my calculations right I should be 7DPO tomorrow - no symptoms although I have had the worse stiff neck ever since Sunday which may have diverted my attention from anything else. On the CM front, I had watery & clear for 2 days before OV, dry the day after, lotiony for the last few days and today we're back to clear and damp - I have no idea if thats good or not or whether I didn't OV before and am about to so basically my DH is on daily sex-alert.

He can't believe his luck.

Hope you ladies are all doing OK; have a feeling this might be a lucky thread - bring on the BFPs! x

Blessed our cp is the same so hopefully bring on the BFP!!! I'm so nervous to test though... I want to so bad but I want to wait so I'm sure I get a BFP! Its rough! I remembered something else to add to my list... I LOVE peanut butter sandwiches, I could eat them all day everyday. Well yesterday morning I made one and it sounded sooooo good then with the first bite it just tasted off. And later that night I went to eat a bit of leftovers from the fridege (chicken from dinner last night) and after two bites it too tasted off.... Is this a sign?? But the hot fugde sunday was AMAZING! :haha:

OMG!!! you are like my twin right now!!! i wanted peanut butter cookies and i had the jar open in front of me and was talking to my OH and all of a sudden i smelled it, and my stomach turned.... also, i ate 2 different hings yesterday that just tasted "off" i can't for the life of me remember what they were though... I'm nervous to test too! like, after 5 months of BFN's... am i gonna get a BFP? I'm praying and hoping and wishing for us both! Let's get our BFP's together!!!

Most of the time I can't even feel my cervix, either I have really short fingers or a really high cervix!

hahaha that's funny...

baked the potato, cut up some fresh chives, cut it open, sprinkled chives in, put a big hunk of butter in, sour cream on top, and ahhhh.... it was devine!

Sorry just catching up on this thread MAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that potato sounds so good!!! I have just had a cruddy pre-packaged ham and cheese sandwich and Im stil starvvvvvvvving. Don't s'pose you could whip me up a potato and send it over

haha we ate them all yesterday!!! Have to send OH out to get another bag of potatoes!

When I was preg with my DD I craved cabbage and steak like MAD in my 1st tri, and 2 days ago I got a crazy steak craving and today I just HAD to have a burger... but then again I could just be low in iron... GAH I hate symptom spotting sometimes!

Seriously though, (TMI?!) how do you guys REACH your cervix? Even if I lie on my back or put one leg up I can never feel anything? What am I feeling for?

I'm spotting! It's a small amount and it's brown! Twingy cramps too!

hurry up dec 31st!!

Hi everybody,
After over a year of TTC, and two failed IUIs, I have finally decided to join a chat board to get some support. I will be testing on Jan. 1st if all goes as planned and I am in the middle of my 2ww- which, like everybody else, makes me crazy.

Hope all is going well,

Nicole

Am I meant to feel towards the back or front? Is it the tip of a nose always or when it's hard or soft? I'm sorry I'm totally clueless about this!

hey ladies! I am also in the 2ww, grr i hate it, lol
i got a + opk on tues mornin dec 15th. im, pretty sure my hubby and i covered our bases that week, hehe
now here i sit in suspense and hope this is our month. we started trying in august this year right after we got married. i need you ladies to help keep my mind off it :)

AAisrie: You want to feel all the way in towards the back of your vagina. You will feel a little spot that feels like the tip of your nose when it's hard and your bottom lip when its soft. When you are about to O your cervix gets high, soft and slightly open. After you O it returns to low, hard and closed. If you're pregnant (although not all the time) your crevix will feel soft high and CLOSED!

Blessed: We are twins right now! I did it this morning too, took a bite of some mashed potatoes (WHICH I WOULD DIE FOR) and almost gagged. And I've gotten heartburn three times now! The only thing I'm wondering about is if the pains in my uterus (which feel a lot like O painsbut I knwo they can't be because I O-ed 8 days ago for sure) are a good sign. I'm guessing these are the "twinges" everyone else is feeling??

Pnut: I can't wait till the 31st so you, Blessed and I can get our BFPs that I know are coming!

Welcome Jen and Zo! Although warning:this is not the thread for you if you don't want to ss! We all started out saying "Oh I'm not gonna ss just wait it out" and now look at us! :rofl:

i got a + opk on tues mornin dec 15th. im, pretty sure my hubby and i covered our bases that week, hehe
now here i sit in suspense and hope this is our month. we started trying in august this year right after we got married. i need you ladies to help keep my mind off it :)

I got my +OPK tuesday as well. And we definately covered all the bases too! Looks like we're both 8dpo and counting, Blessed is either 8dpo or 13dpo! lol and Pnut is right around us as well!

Am I meant to feel towards the back or front? Is it the tip of a nose always or when it's hard or soft? I'm sorry I'm totally clueless about this!
If you let your finger follow the natural curve of the vaginal canal , right at the back you should come to something at the top which feels like a bump of sorts, it often feels wet.
Personally I think it always feels sort of like the tip of the nose, except sometimes softer but others have described it as feeling like a lip when soft. having had kids the opening for me feels like a bumpy slit.

lol.....im glad to be here! i need someone to keep me sane through all this, and bfn after bfn! i plan on testing either this weekend or next week. i believe my chart said af is due on new years day or so! stay away af!
im a hpt junkie. i went and bought 2 boxes of tests. one box of equate earlys and a box of clear blue early digitals, lol
has anyone used the equate brand with the clear cap? from walmart?
and where the heck on the box can you find the hcg sensitivity? i have looked up every possible website and they say its on the box. well i cant find it anywhere :(

I got my +OPK tuesday as well. And we definately covered all the bases too! Looks like we're both 8dpo and counting, Blessed is either 8dpo or 13dpo! lol and Pnut is right around us as well!

so this was my first month using an opk. i used the clearblue easy digital. i tested with fmu, because it says you can lol, and i got my positive on tuesday. when exactly should i count from then? tues? wed? thurs?lol so confusing. just when i think i got it, i dont:dohh:

lol.....im glad to be here! i need someone to keep me sane through all this, and bfn after bfn! i plan on testing either this weekend or next week. i believe my chart said af is due on new years day or so! stay away af!
im a hpt junkie. i went and bought 2 boxes of tests. one box of equate earlys and a box of clear blue early digitals, lol
has anyone used the equate brand with the clear cap? from walmart?
and where the heck on the box can you find the hcg sensitivity? i have looked up every possible website and they say its on the box. well i cant find it anywhere :(

I found this website... it says 25miu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->