2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

so.... when is anyone else going to test? sorry, hated to ask, lol my hpts are burning a hole in my bathroom drawer!

I haven't bought a test yet I'm waiting till the 31st for sure. I can't take a bfn! Plus with me just coming off the pill in October and not beleiving my symptoms are real I'm going to wait! Go test! I'm a POAS addict so I could get some joy from your test!! lol KUP!

btw the website I found was https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

lmao! ok ok so i cheated and tested today BFN! but...heres the thingy....i took the hpt while at work, i know i know.....and i didnt saturate it enough so nothing happened. so i took it home and tryed the same test again and it worked, but came up bfn. and it wasnt with fmu. it is way to early i assume anyways. but i had to try lol

i came off bcp on august 14th or so. i was on them for about 10 yrs straight with no break for my period. surprisingly i resumed normal periods. i wasnt sure i was ovulating so i took the opk this cycle to make sure. so now im super excited to find out.
right now i feel nauseas on and off, sore boobs, af like cramps, and not real hungry or things sound good to eat but when i eat it, it just dont seem to taste right?? hmmm

haha, i love how i'm the one with 2 possible OV dates... bahahha that's so funny... i just tried to go to the office of my apartments and my car is buried... gonna have to wait and ask DH to get it with his car tomorrow!

hey blessed, i see we dont live that far from each other! i am from delavan, wisconsin! about an hour from you. we are getting some bad weather here over the next few days. which is why i jumped the gun on buying my hpts, hehe besides the fact that the holidays are here and stores will be closed!

o wow! I'm a california girl, so this is my first real winter! lol I don't worry too much about the weather, DH is in the NAVY and leaves the house everyday.... and he prefers himself to drive in bad weather over me... But that 'food tasting off' me and my twin stoneswife over here have got that going on too... AND I REMEMBERED what they were: a bowl of cheeries, and later on ice cream! Also today i was getting ready to ENJOY a pickle.. and it was not what i wanted at all. Many hopes to us in this thread!!!

o wow! I'm a california girl, so this is my first real winter! lol I don't worry too much about the weather, DH is in the NAVY and leaves the house everyday.... and he prefers himself to drive in bad weather over me... But that 'food tasting off' me and my twin stoneswife over here have got that going on too... AND I REMEMBERED what they were: a bowl of cheeries, and later on ice cream! Also today i was getting ready to ENJOY a pickle.. and it was not what i wanted at all. Many hopes to us in this thread!!!

soo funny! i told my husband the other day i was sick of winter! and that i was gona move to california or florida. wherever its warm haha! i took a good fall a week ago on the ice and skinned up both my knees! ouch! the other night i had a craving for something so i ate some potato salad, and that wasnt it. i was gona eat a pickle, but that wasnt it either. and i turned down icecream the other day and i always crave ice cream! what the heck is goin on? ugghh. we will all have an answer soon enough i guess, lol

o man, thankfully i don't need to go out much... totally home-body i am! i like the snow still... in about a month i think i'll be sick of it. haha Wow! i am starving, and NOTHING looks good, so i made some mixed veggies (leftovers, it was quick) and they are SO GOOD. What the heck is going on!! I've also had not one, b ut TWO dirty dreams... usually when you wake up from a dirty dream, you're a tad bit in the mood.. i wake up and i feel dirty, not turned on a bit! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!

thats funny! the dream part. i actually had a dream that i was pregnant. but i think it was because i was obsessing over it??? i feel so crappy right now all of a sudden. could be cuz im hungry though? slight headache, nausea, warm feeling face....ugghh

ohhh, ugghhh and my dog just farted!!!! darn dog!!!

well, as of last saturday i've been SICK with a cold, usually i can feel it coming on, but i just woke up feeling dreadful! Today is the first day that i don't feel like sitting around all day, but i am still very fatigued. I've been waiting around for my "baby dream" (which i didnt get until i was 3 months preg with Lilyann) But all i get are the raunchy ones... i'm the black sheep when it comes to cute little "aww, i had a dream i was pregnant!" i get to reply "well i had a sex dream" ...... horrible... haha that's so funny, i just read over what i typed so far... i'm too much sometimes... Well, i do have a headache as well... and been eating more, i think i'll clean the house, then cook food just to put into the fridge so it'll be made already...

your so cute! raunchy dreams, lol! lar=tely i havent been remembering my dreams. i just remember enough about the other night. but maybe your dreams are a sign??lol

hopefully my dreams are a sign... and if AF shows up i know that's just God telling me i'm dirty and i need to go to church! hahaha.... kidding... I've thought to myself twice now, "i'm pregnant" and quickly hushed the thought to myself, but seriously, that hasnt happened to me in a while, so hopefully it's a good sign. I looked at some of Lilyann's baby pitures, and started crying... i didn't realize how badly i want another one till then... but I'm praying for all of us!!!

awwww, dont cry! it will happen. soon.
im tired of getting bfn after bfn for the last 4 months. i did cry last month and told my husband if it didnt happen for us last month i was giving up. he got pretty upset about that cuz he wants a little one worse than me i think. my dd is from a previous marriage. so my current husband doesnt have children of his own yet. he keeps telling me to hurry up and get preggers, lol i told him i ovulated, so its up to you! maybe the swimmers cant swim, lol guess time will tell

yeah, it's just hard knowing that i have a smaller chance than most people... damn uterus... this is our last month TTC, DH is tired of dissapointments... then it's just NTNP... which doesn't make sense to me, because if i know when i'm ovulating, and we want a baby, we have to have sex of a baby won't get made! It's just a waiting game, and i'm not too good at waiting... uggg... i have heartburn...eww

i dont know your uterus situation. but dont give up! like you said, you know when your ovulating, and you need to bd, so....

and i feel ya on the heartburn, lol especially yesterday. i felt like i had to burp, but everytime i had to it felt like it was gona come up. and now im gona eat grilled cheese and tomato soup. we will see if it gets bad after that. eek!

o man, that sounds like a bowl of heartburn to me... yeah i have a heart shaped uterus, so i've had 3 miscarriages... Lilyann is my angel, HORRIBLE pregnancy, alomst lost her a couple times, but i'm (obviously) willing to do it all again...

aww sorry to hear all that! i am sending tons of baby dust your way!! and i hope you get your BFP realll soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->