2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Bfn booooo... But haven't tested with fmu at all yet so if postman gets his arse in gear and brings the Internet cheapo ones I might be able to! But I do feel periody... Ha that's my made up word for the day!

I tested with fourth morning pee today after a cup of coffee....I am only 7dpo so I'm hanging on baby! How many dpo are you today? How are you feeling? I feel periody for a week before af, soemtimes I feel periody for the whole tww, which drives me insane :wacko:

We still have time!!! :thumbup:

I don't feel sicky anymore :( I keep getting that funny taste in my mouth. Got a fair bit of CM in pantyloons.. Bit yellowy.. Tmi!!

I'm quite veiny but don't know if I'm always like that. Have needed the loo a bit more today but don't know if that's cause
I held on so long this morning!! Xx

hope the postie brings my cheapo strips soon!
:flower:

ha ha ha I'm a bad influence :haha:

I'm ok darling thank you, just feel on edge - as I'm sure you all do too - wanting to know whether I've caught on this month or not.

the watery light pink discharge has more or less stopped now that's lasted 2.5 days had some very slight cramps today but more like pinching or twinges in my uterus. Very bloated, gassy, want to eat everything in sight lol, feeling mega tired and just want to go to bed.

Other than all that I'm good lol... :rofl:

We do need some BFPs on here - sounds like symptoms are positive, so we should get some soon.

9dpo today and I have had some cramps this morning, but less than yesterday, my chart appears triphasic now so I am hoping that is positive. I took less insulin today and while my sugar levels still dropped slightly low at least I could deal with it without help. Still have some creamy CM - sometimes it is yellow tinged and sometime white. By this stage last month I was already spotting and knew AF was on its way, so I am hoping things stay as they are. I have no clue if I am pregnant and am going to wait at least til the weekend - though you are all being very persuasive in the testing department - terrible temptation. I will resist - for now.

I've had the yellow tinged cm too honey - can't tell at the moment cos of the (she says hopefully) IB!! ;)

well just checked my CM (nice love) haha and its quite lotiony if that makes sense... quite a bit up there and had gone a bit chalk int my underwear... what do you think? good / bad?

I've no idea honey - I haven't been able to see any difference in the last few days with having the watery light pink discharge!

up until 5dpo though I had creamy yellow tinged discharge

I keep having weird dreams... I dreamt that I gave my sister a hen do in tesco canteen?!? And that I was laying spiders eggs through my fingers. And that i squeezed a spot and lest a golf size hole in my face... so real!

My sense of smell has really enhanced!!

I keep having weird dreams... I dreamt that I gave my sister a hen do in tesco canteen?!? And that I was laying spiders eggs through my fingers. And that i squeezed a spot and lest a golf size hole in my face... so real!

Ha that's a really funny dream! The spiders eggs sound like a nightmare more than a dream! :wacko:

Oh twas not fun! It actually woke me up... and it takes alot to wake me!!

Oh twas not fun! It actually woke me up... and it takes alot to wake me!!

I had a dream the night before my AF turned up. I dreamt I was pregnant and woke up really worried lol! Cant believe I was worried lol I want a :baby:

Oh goodness these dreams make me squirm. Yuckkkky!! I always have terrible dreams, but if I had a dream about laying spider eggs through my fingers.. lord save us all. :nope:

Hello!
Ok to join in?
First month TTC, CD25 12DPO, so Im due to test Valentines Day!!
I think I've had some symptoms... but it could be my mind playing tricks on me!! The last few days its mainly been the BB's, tingly and a bit pin & needle like on the nipples!
I had a "word" with myself when my husband and I decided to try that I would just "see what happens" UMMM! YEAH RIGHT!! Im completely obsessed now!
I think about it every minute of the day and I cant even sleep properly!
Keep me sane girls!!

Same here loopyluan... We were going to see what happens. I'm possesed!

Welcome!! Fx'd your stay in TTC is short and sweet x x x

Hey, anyone tested this morning yet? I think af shall appeartoday or tomorrow as I can feel that dull long cramp that usually accompanies it!! I was adamant when I did my morning tinkle I'd find af but not yet... X x

.....sorry to say I think I'm out girls....

Used up my last FRER this morning -

Just went to the toilet and there was a blob of bright red blood mixed with some watery discharge. No cramps.

Was so convinced I would get a this morning - metallic taste, nausea, tired, emotional (last night one minute snapping at OH the next minute crying).

So don't know what to think now....AF or still IB? With it being a bright red blob I'm thinking AF is on her way 3 days early!

Oh no Hun... I don't know what it could be? Maybe someone can shed some light...

I think I'm out too, seem to have lost all strange preg symptoms and now just have normal af ones :(

Only time will tell.... Nothing on the test at all??

hey girls

I dare gain the slightest bit of hope this morning. My temps altho it dropped was a tiny tiny drop. its as if its levelling out..... maybe its about to go back up? fingers and toes are crossed

Betheney

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->