2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Morning girls,
What are the temperature rules then? Only in my first month of TTC so havent really tried any other kinda monitoring!

fingers crossed for you Betheney! Sounds like we have to rely on your for that :bfp: now :) xx

Hiya Ladies,

Im starting to lose faith in my senses :(

Another BFN today. Keep thinking af has come and keep going to check :(

Fingers x for youse that are still holding on!!

:hi:hey ladies,can I sneak my head in :)

I got my poisitive opk on the 31st Jan so prob ov'd 1st/2nd which makes me? 10/11dpo?
However my last cycle was 39d and the one before 42 soooo do you think Im ok to test valentines?or will it be too soon?

I keep getting this really weird tugging feeling in my groin kinda near my hip :shrug:other than that I dont have any syptoms (full of cold tho!) :( tbh I dont feel this is my month:(

Come on in emma2810!!

Fingers crossed we get a bfp from this thread!

I'm not impressed that my tests haven't been dispatched yet. Do they not understand I have an addiction! I even searched for an opk to pee on!! I wanna pee once more before af comes!
I'm sure she's coming. Better not come on my bday x

lol Nix - I pee'd on an opk yesterday to see if I'd get a positive on it but negative ha ha

well just an update girls!

My cp is high and not firm (one of the other lovelies in the softcups thread told me to check!) so that's a good sign!

I've had no more bright red blood since that one small blob this morning and now it's kinda brown which indicates old blood.

So I guess I'm still in the game unless AF shows her face either on Sunday or if this kicks in to full flow.

Feel quite nauseous right now, headache, really tired, metallic taste been there all day, still peeing a lot.

FX that blob of blood was just a fluke xx

Yay well I have everything crossed! Was adamant the wet feeling was af so went toilet to check.... Nothing there! Well apart from CM. the lady in the cubical next door must of thought I was doing something naughty cause I shouted "yes!" hahaha

checked my cp last night and it was the softest I've ever felt it but only sfound it recently!!

Xx

Nix sounds like your :bfp: is on it's way anyday now!! :hugs:

Thanks hun - I'm still convinced AF is on her way and will be thinking that unless I get a bfp

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to say hi and im still around, i cant keep up with this thread sorry.
hope everyone is ok, my temps are still up so keeping FX.

sending :dust:

Hi everyone

I'm glad to hear we're all still here and obsessing. Hope to hear only good news next week!

Ness and Nix,

I really hope the grumpy old :witch: stays away from you both (the horrible cow, hit me full force)!

My AF's are normally 5 days but this time appears to be 3 MEGA heavy days then completely stop! Quite strange. If AF finishes 2 days earlier, do you think that means that I'll ovulate 2 days earlier? The same happened last month and i'm scared i'm missing it!

:dust:

Good Morning Ladies :hi:

I also can't keep up with this thread!!! :haha:
I still have my sore throat this morning, still have cramps in abdominal area, (.Y.)'s started to get sore yesterday evening still sore today and I am still very tired, boooo! My CM seems to now be watery to touch, which is how it gets for 2 days before AF is due. Well Ladies these seem to be my normal symptoms before AF besides the sore throat. I am not due for another 6 days, the 17th. I am CD26 8DPO today. I don't think we had a bfp yet on this thread!?.......

Oh my fingers are crossed!

I'm praying for my :bfp:

How is everyone today?....

I have everything crossed for us! Nixnax - I'd say get at it all the time and You CANT miss it!!

I feel so wet down there and have to keep checkin but it's not even a tiny tinge of blood!? I'm prepared for af now though!

My cramps have sopped being af like now and gone back to twinging?!? I can't keep up with my body! Cp is soft but don't know if high or low cause I don't know what high is uSually!!

Boobies are mega sore and heavy which is normal before af. Oh I give up!

NESS -what happened with the clearblue?!!!!!!!!! Tell us!!!

I am a POAS-aholic, so I know it'll be too soon for a :bfp: on Valentine's Day, but I'll do it nonetheless! :rofl:

I looked back to my dates last pregnancy-I got a :bfn: on CD28, which is what Sunday will be for my this cycle. But then got the :bfp: on CD 32, so I hope hope hope my time will come next week!

:dust: to everyone gearing up to test this week!!!

Morning ladies!

Nessicle - your spotting and this morning's development must have you very confused. Sorry it is making you feel less optimistic.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for all of us. I've got a slightly off throat situation too TryforBaby2- hope we aren't just getting sick!

I've had some strange hip sensations and dull soreness in my lower back, but definitely nothing major or out of the ordinary. The hip sensations are different than my o pains...

Had some slight cramping yesterday- nothing that felt "productive" just movement, you know?

Ha! These ever so slight "symptoms" are hard to describe. Probably because I'm trying to make something out of nothing!

We had a lovely double rainbow here last night after a long day of rain - I thought it was a good omen for us.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/superbecky79/blinkies/baby%20dust%20TTC/babydust.gif

Hiya, i joined the thread last night!
Im CD26, 12dpo, did a sneaky test this morning - even though its bit early and its :bfn:
I think I am turning into a poas-oholic... ordered some off Ebay today as its turning into an expensive habit!!
Only got to bed around 2am, really struggling to sleep while waiting!! Had to go back to bed for a couple of hours this monring, woke up had some lunch - a salad! (im trying to improve my diet) now feel a little queasy.. too much Ceasar dressing I think!!
ROLL ON VALENTINES DAY for hopefully :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->