2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Welcome! X x

I'm going to order some tests... Where did You guys recommend!??

i ordered from Home Health UK- 10miu 25 tests for £3.80

Apparently they do although I take them at night and the metal taste doesn't start until about midday???

God this wait is killing me and it's only my 1st TTC.

I do also keep cramp/twinge around my hip area and sometimes between my hip and belly button.

I'm still having cramping and twinges at 10dpo (started on 8dpo on Monday) and still watery light pink when I wipe. Defo not getting heavier so not AF and I'm regular as clockwork and not due til 14th Feb.

When you say metallic taste is that how you would describe it? I can taste a metallica sort of taste from the roof of my mouth but not mega metallicy it's difficult to describe!

Feeling so exhausted want to go home to nap!

Mine kinda tastes like blood but without blood! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get af... Not many symptoms apart from usual before af ones sore (.Y.)

more AF cramps and more sore bbs for me...... at 10DPO and a dropping temp, i think i'm out anyday now

It tastes like I've had money in my mouth. Starts slightly and then comes on strong after an hour.

I have no fillings so I'm hoping it will result in BFP. If
not I will put it down to the folic acid.

Sounds wry hopeful for you.

I have never had cramps in my stomach area before or during AF. I normally just get back ache. So fingers crossed.... I'm
going to test Sunday morning when Im 12dpo....if I can wait until then.

Betheney & Nixilix - nooo the witch isn't going to get you I just know it!! Nix have you tested yet??

Mines a weird taste like metal but not maybe it's just some food I've eaten lol! been there all day now though but doesnt taste exactly like metal

I don't know whether this cramping is in my stomach or further down - I have coeliac disease so my tummy is always all over the place, just taken a paracetamol so wherever it is it'll go lol

My period isn't due till Monday but y'all are making me want to buy some test strips for this weekend!

Bfn booooo... But haven't tested with fmu at all yet so if postman gets his arse in gear and brings the Internet cheapo ones I might be able to! But I do feel periody... Ha that's my made up word for the day!

I got a :bfn: too chick but you're still in the game unless that damn :witch: rears her ugly head!

So I know I am crazy but I can't help but to drive myself crazy. I took a 25miu pregnancy test and it's :bfn: which, duhhhh it's going to be, since I am only 7DPO. :dohh:

You guys have been talking about testing so much it moved me to just do it. I was expecting a neg because it's so early, but no harm done, there cheapie tests!!! :haha:

I just went to the bathroom and I still have creamy CM to the touch (entrance of V is what I mean when I say to the touch) and when I check CP I get much more creamy CM on my fingers (sorry gals if TMI) :blush:

I'm pretty tired right now, as I got up very early for no apparent reason, I just may take a nap with dd today! And maybe some sleigh riding later as we got 27" of snow on saturday and now, since last night into today, we are expected another 18" to 2 feet, again!!! :wacko:

Come on Ladies!!! We want some :bfp:'s.....4 days until Valentine's Day and 7 days until my AF us due...I hope she planned to take a 40 week vaca!! :happydance:

Tryforbaby2 - I'm so jealous of your snow! I grew up in upstate NY and I really miss those wacky blizzards. I've been checking my CM and CP every other day or so- definitely more CM than in the luteal phase but it is creamy, like they say it normally is during this part of the cycle. I just don't know if it is more than usual or not because I've never bothered to check it before : ) My CP is still high and soft. Are you thinking you'll try testing again this weekend or not until AF is late?

Bfn booooo... But haven't tested with fmu at all yet so if postman gets his arse in gear and brings the Internet cheapo ones I might be able to! But I do feel periody... Ha that's my made up word for the day!

I tested with fourth morning pee today after a cup of coffee....I am only 7dpo so I'm hanging on baby! How many dpo are you today? How are you feeling? I feel periody for a week before af, soemtimes I feel periody for the whole tww, which drives me insane :wacko:

We still have time!!! :thumbup:

"entrance of V" hahahahahaha thats the best reference. i suppose you had no other way of saying it. It just makes me giggle. :haha:

I get masses of creamy CM before AF every month. So it definitely wouldn't be a symptom for me

Tryforbaby2 - I'm so jealous of your snow! I grew up in upstate NY and I really miss those wacky blizzards. I've been checking my CM and CP every other day or so- definitely more CM than in the luteal phase but it is creamy, like they say it normally is during this part of the cycle. I just don't know if it is more than usual or not because I've never bothered to check it before : ) My CP is still high and soft. Are you thinking you'll try testing again this weekend or not until AF is late?

I am originally from the Pocono's Pa we moved down to York, Pa in the spring last year. So you know what kind of snow we are used too :) I'll box up some snow for you and ship it via overnight! :haha: Annnd if that doesn't work, I'll buy you a snowcone machine to make snowballs! LOL I love winter, but I can't wait to lay in the sun and go swimming and wear dresses, bbq, play volleyball, etc.....fun fun fun :happydance:

My CM is usually dry to touch and on panties (when checking CP it would be kinda like egg whites with a little cream to it) after Ovulation up until 2 days before AF then it turns watery. This time my CP is smooth and soft and low and my CM is creamy, white lotiony and sometimes stringy (?) kinda weird.

Well I probably will test with my cheapies everyday until I get a sign of the :witch: or my :bfp:

How about you? When are you going to test? How many dpo are you and CD?

My period isn't due until Tuesday, so I'm a little hesitant to test on Valentine's because I'll only be 13dpo but I guess I could get one of the tests that advertises it is good for up to 6 days before your period....I think I'm going to feel left out of the testing action if I don't test this weekend!

I had a feeling you'd say that :winkwink: It is good though, whats the harm in testing, right? How are you feeling today Nessicle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->