2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

your symptoms are sounding so positive hun!!! I hope you get your bfp this month you've worked so hard for it!

I just did a clearblue and i could see a line but I don't know whether it's a shadow or just very faint cos it's too early.....retest tomorrow!!

I have a test in my drawer. I've had to lock it and throw the key away cause I'm gonna pee on it!!

Ness!!!!!! Do another one and post a
pic invert it whtever just get that bfp!

Nixlix and I are going to team up on you to get you to invert that pic!!! Was that with an IC?.....Ooooooo you are getting me pumped up!!! :yipee:

We NEED some :bfp:'s on this thread this cycle!!!

Come on girl's!!!

I bought some cheapie hpt's and I am dying to take them but I am only 7dpo....I may get the urge hmmmm?

stop bullying me!!! :rofl:

Lol it was with a clearblue and it's mega faint, you won't see it on a picture and I can't seem to take any close ups anyway cos they just come out blurry! But I've ordered some internet cheapies 10miu so they should arrive tomorrow - any line I get tomorrow will be getting posted! Got a FRER and a Clearblue left but I've spent a fortune on tests this last week so really need to sit on my hands and step away from the tests!

Right I think I'm going I test.... No I'm not. If I go to the loo and see af I'll be annoyed! So I'm not going to the toilet for the next 2 weeks!

haha youse really cheered me up there

I went and bought some tests and I cant wait so im away to do one now lol

Scemi chem do the cheap ones but there 25miu

fingers crossed xx

You guys are hysterical :friends:

Did you guys see that frer now has the tests that can test 6 days before your missed period?......I think they are new. I save those until I am late for AF anyways, I use cheapies unless I get something on them which I never do, but I will!!!!

haha youse really cheered me up there

I went and bought some tests and I cant wait so im away to do one now lol

Scemi chem do the cheap ones but there 25miu

fingers crossed xx

Yeah my cheapie ones are 25miu too.

Fingers crossed for you :)

You guys are hysterical :friends:

Did you guys see that frer now has the tests that can test 6 days before your missed period?......I think they are new. I save those until I am late for AF anyways, I use cheapies unless I get something on them which I never do, but I will!!!!

yep they're the ones I use - although I'm only 4 days before af is due and still :bfn: on them lol but it depends when implantation occurs I think

I tried to add a ticker to my profile. So sorry girls, I am testing it on you.

Looks like a bfn :(

I'll try again tomorrow morning first thing. Ive had breakfast and lunch and loads of water so best to not think anything of it till I redo tomorrow as a proper one lol

aww sorry honey like me probably just too early xxx test again tomorrow

I'm 8dpo today and still have lower back ache and metal taste in my mouth.

Although I've just looked it up and it come come from taking folic acid so not so hopeful now.

4 days to go...

oooh I didnt know folic acid could cause that taste!

can i join in lol im due to test in bout 8 days ,, and i get cramos and sore boobs leading up to period from ovulation just hope this month i get bfp. but the wait is driving me nuts and think im going mad !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->