2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

i too am so shocked not 1 person!! i wonder if everyone will announce on the same day lol maybe we are all in sync in some bizzarre way lol hopefully shall be hearing of some bfps tommora good luck ladies xx

maybe we are all waiting to test? is anyone actually late for their period?

jamie you raise a good point lol i think we are all testoholics though

No, I am not due for AF for 6 days! I thought I could be one of the lucky ones and get a pos early! ahahaha wishful thinking :winkwink:

And that would be fabulous if we announced our bfp's together!!!!! :flower:

I am not sure what miu we get on our pregnancy tests here - I have a feeling they are all 25miu and so it is pointless testing now. I was trying to work out what mine could be now - if I implanted at 6dpo (normal hcg = about 5miu) then by 8dpo it would be 10 and by 10 dpo 20miu and by 12 dpo 40miu which should show, unless my test is 50miu, but I doubt that. And then again, what if we only implanted at 10 dpo? See I am dying to test, but still think it is too early - at the absolute earliest I will test on Saturday, but I am hoping to wait til Sunday.

It is quite crazy that there are no BFPs here yet. Maybe one day we will get a whole batch and we can all have our babies on the same day too perhaps.

Lol it would be great if we were all in tune with each other!!

I think my afs due today so we could say im late lol Im going to test tomorrow again.

Ive uploaded my hair pic, my hair was loooong before but feels nice like this lol I havnt changed my hairstyle ever till now.

xx

loving the hair hun!!
tan you might be right have you any earlier mui tests? or are you going to wait a few more days x

Hi. I hope it's ok with you all that I've joined. I've been watching your posts for awhile hoping I would get a Valentine's day BFP too. And this morning I DID!!!!! I had to join and tell you since I've been reading all about your TWW and I'm going to go crazy trying to keep this from my husband till Sunday when I can give him his V-day present. Anyway, don't give up hope...I totally thought AF was coming for the past week (really bad cramps) but nope. We have been trying to 8 months so this is so great. Weird story, on Feb 1st my dog was running around the house with a piece of paper...I chased after him and got it out of his mouth...it was a fortune cookie slip that said "Good luck is with you this month" and we hadn't eaten any Chinese food with that kind of fortune cookie wrapper so I have no idea where he got it. Must have been fate. Anyway good luck to all you girls!!!! And PS> anyone have any good ideas on how to tell my husband???

Nope - we don't have the facilities here that you guys seem to have (I live in South Africa) If I want an early response test I have to get it specially ordered and that is not worth the effort. I did get a +ve last time at 13 dpo and it was pretty clear, so I guess I could test at 12 dpo this time.

Yay congrats h2oaloha :)

Man.. this is horrible :( So sad, I wanted a Halloween baby.

LOL sorry not sure if I'm allowed to still post in here since my AF came but I thought you guys wouldn't mind.

It was really weird this cycle, no cramps and very light. I usually have one very heavy day, and the cramping is usually so bad I can't get out of bed for the whole day. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad it was different this cycle, I just hope it's not because this one was anovulatory.

h2!! congratulations hun!! thats fantastic!! why dont you do pregnancy test treasure hunt round the house write out little clues on where to find little cheap pressies like a little packet of love hearts, next one...something saucy..next one the pregnancy test with a red ribbon...good luck hun xx

wandering star of course no1 minds hun, im just sorry the witch got ya!! are you going to try anything different next time round xx

Yay congrats h2oaloha :)

Man.. this is horrible :( So sad, I wanted a Halloween baby.

LOL sorry not sure if I'm allowed to still post in here since my AF came but I thought you guys wouldn't mind.

It was really weird this cycle, no cramps and very light. I usually have one very heavy day, and the cramping is usually so bad I can't get out of bed for the whole day. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad it was different this cycle, I just hope it's not because this one was anovulatory.

Of course you can post here!:hugs: I hope it wasnt anovulatory either. Do you chart or anything? I just ask because maybe you can tell from there what type of cycle that you had?? I dont do any of the above so im just wondering. Just know that we are all in this same big boat, waiting for our BFP's! You are not alone. Me it has been 11 LONG months, and no BFP as of yet! GL to you and yours!:hugs:

@H2! Congrats!!!!! ANy symptoms besides cramping? Implantation bleed? How many DPO?? Im so curious! Congrats again!

Aww thanks DanniB & mrskcbrown. I chart so much as my cycle length and pms symptoms, but haven't charted CP, CM or temps. I've been saying I'm going to try to do temps, but I know I won't wake up at the same time every day and I really detest alarm clocks. If I hear one go off, watch out, the evil bitch from hell will wake up in place of my normal self haha.

I was thinking of trying a soft cup, and maybe doing an OPK next cycle. Any of you ladies doing the soft cup or diva cup thing?

Baby on Board! Got it! I am so excited! As soon as I ever get my :bfp: I'm booking it to the nearest borders! ahahahaha...then to buy some baby stuff! Call me crazy!

CRAZY!

I can't believe it Ness, not a one of us yet!!! I have been trying very hard to be positive since CD1 this cycle, and I am starting to lose all hope. I honestly can't believe the lack thereof of positives yet! But like you said, we must not be like kind to get pos's at 7, 8 ,9 dpo etc. How odd!

Nixlix, you are absolutely right! We ALL deserve our :bfp:'s, the question is, when is fate going to start handing them out!!! Hahaha

I am so bored out of my stinking mind today, being snowed in stinks!!! Boooo! My dd wants to stay in the house and play Super Mario Bros. allllllll day! :wacko:

I know!!! not one damn bfp yet!! I've got faith in us to start gettin our bfp's over the course of the next few days!!

Super Mario bros is ace! I got that for the Wii too!!

Thanks guys!!!! I love the scavenger hunt idea. I'm hoping I see a bunch more BFPs!!! :flower:

Aww thanks DanniB & mrskcbrown. I chart so much as my cycle length and pms symptoms, but haven't charted CP, CM or temps. I've been saying I'm going to try to do temps, but I know I won't wake up at the same time every day and I really detest alarm clocks. If I hear one go off, watch out, the evil bitch from hell will wake up in place of my normal self haha.

I was thinking of trying a soft cup, and maybe doing an OPK next cycle. Any of you ladies doing the soft cup or diva cup thing?

I did an OPK in October 09 and that was my last time. I stopped doing anything except BDing because I was getting to delirious. We just BD 2-3 times a week to keep all bases covered.

:shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"