2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

thanks honey!! yeah they were dead easy to use and really comfortable! Also stopped the dreaded 'dribble" after :sex: :rofl:

Hiya Girlies! Wow! I cannot keep up with you guys today! This thread is going to be super busy until we see some bfp's or auntie flow visits.

Ya know what I am wondering, if people experience NO symptoms and go on to have their bfp. And what I mean by that is people who are actively ttc who wait and wait for symptoms and get none then get the positive test. Reason being, is I believe (sometimes) when people are NOT actively ttc, they may not pay as close of attention to their bodies compared to us crazy folk watching every move our body makes, and do not recall symptoms. ????

I have light af symptoms and I am 8dpo....getting antsy!!!!

How are you ladies doing? Feeling? DPO?

Wow a bfp!!! Congrats. Xxxx

I have a weird stitch / pulling sensation in belly and it's hard but mahoosive!!!
No af, been oiler loads to check and not even a spot??

tryforbaby2 - I agree!!
The other I was thinking earlier was, we all go through such efforts to time things right, monitoring things, checking CM etc etc and then there are ladies who fall pregnant by accident! :shrug: Not doing anything we are doing!
So surely it shouldnt be so difficult for us??
Has anyone counted how many of us there is on this thread waiting for :bfp: on V Day? Would be interesting to do a "survey" on how many get :bfp: out of all us!??
Some more statistics for us to analyse!

I believe someone who had just joined this group already has a bfp, however I am not sure....:shrug: As for the rest of us, I don't think any of us has gotten a :bfp: yet. Correct me if I am wrong Valentines Ladies!!! :haha:

Annnnnd I think we are/were the most optimistic group of the bunch. :dance: Could be still too early for this group though. I myself am 8DPO, not very many women get positive bfp's this early on. My fingers are crossed for us all, we deserve it.

tryforbaby2 - I agree!!
The other I was thinking earlier was, we all go through such efforts to time things right, monitoring things, checking CM etc etc and then there are ladies who fall pregnant by accident! :shrug: Not doing anything we are doing!
So surely it shouldnt be so difficult for us??
Has anyone counted how many of us there is on this thread waiting for :bfp: on V Day? Would be interesting to do a "survey" on how many get :bfp: out of all us!??
Some more statistics for us to analyse!

I haven't tested at all and I think a good few of us are really trying to wait the V day to take the plunge.

i really hope we all get bfps as a special valentine treat for us after everything weve gone through symtom spotting wise for the past 2 weeks its been manic here thats for sure im really starting to think im imagining mine anyone else?? think i may test on saturday morning...12dpo too early? good luck all!!

Dannib247 - Im 13 dpo.. did a test this morning, just a normal one (not the early kind) and it was :bfn: BUT will try again on Sunday I think! I know that some girls on here have had early :bfp: so maybe give it a go but dont get deterred!

We do seem to be a group of no BFPs and also very little arrival of AF. I think we are all waiting to announce together - maybe we are a bit shy of being first.

11dpo today and my temp has dipped though still above coverline. Still no sign of AF though I am still having cramps - not as bad as yesterday though. I am thinking I will test tomorrow if AF doesn't show. My luteal phases for the last 3 months were 11 days, 13 days and 9 days, so I think testing tomorrow may be acceptable.

Looking forward to hearing a BFP announcement soon.

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

Okay, so I took the plunge and tested 3 days early. Got a BFN but sort of expected that. I've heard so much about softcups, but I'm from South Africa, and they dont sell them here. So if the ugly witch rears her ugly head this month, I'm ordering them online.

Hiya to the newbies to the thread and the oldies lol

Well I tested again today and BFN. I though i was due yesterday but maybe my dates are wrong? but even if they are it would only be a few days out so it should still show up on the bloody tests shouldnt it?

Aw well morning to all and hope theres some happy morning BFPs today xxxxxx

The obsession continues... (a quick add on to all my symptoms)

I have had really bad hip pains. My muscles in my upper arms and upper legs are really sore and stiff, like i was in the gym for hours (which i wasnt by the way). I feel SUPER bloated. I normally have a reasonably flat stomach and in the last week it got so big I can hardly close my loose jeans. AF is due on Monday, so not happy that I have to wait until then. Have to sit on my hands or something.

I'm out girls - :witch: is here!

good luck to you all for :bfp:s I'll be watching the thread to see who gets their :bfp:s xxx

well i think im out too :cry:

my temps have started dropping and i caved this morning and tested on an ic i actually got a line, so ran to get a superdrug 10mui test nothing not even a whiff of a line so must of been an evap but im sure it had colour :cry:

all my tests have been stark white except for that one faint shadow on the clearblue which must've been my eyes playing tricks on me or a very quick evap. Hey ho!! cycle 2 here I come!!

wot wot wot ness?????

That is real bum! that old tramp witch!

I tested this am got BFN - was trying not to but just couldn't help it. Bin feelin so nauseous the last few days, but felt like this before the witch came last month and had gotten my hopes up. Seems like this is just a new pre period symptom for me yeah (not!)

Any Ness bring on the BD - we can do it! Any BFP yet this mornin?

am new to this thread but is so reassuring to read that you all feel the same.... I have been going crazy with no one to talk to about all of this...

I am due on on Monday, tested this morning and got BFN! I keep testing!!

I have the following symptons;

VERY bloated
waves of feeling nauseous
milky EWCM
stupidly sore nipples - which i nevere get!!
very tired

this is month 5 and keep thinking am just imagining things again!

will test on sunday anyhow just in case and am praying for BFP...

good luck to everyone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->