2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Congrats Shareema!! Can i ask, did you get any BFNs before you got your BFP? or was this the first test you've done this cycle?

Congrats Shareema!! Can i ask, did you get any BFNs before you got your BFP? or was this the first test you've done this cycle?

Hi honeybee, no I got faint bfp the first time, when I started ttc I took tests like at 9 or 10 dpo but after a few cycles too heartbreaking to see those bfn so I wait for af. Today though there was a brown red bleed so I thought it was coming but I just felt it couldn't be and on a hunch, tested.

Congrats on all the BFPs.

I'm 11 dpo today and got a big fat negative this morning.

Still have the metal taste but now my wisdom teeth are hurting so wondering if the taste is related to that.

Think i'm waiting till Monday now to test when I will be 13dpo.

Congratulations CrazyRae and Congratulations Sharema! Happy and Healthy 9 months ahead for you both!!! :happydance:

CD28 10DPO today. Loads and loads of creamy CM today after a pretty dry day yesterday with bad cramping. My CP is very high and soft and awash in creamy CM (sorry ladies if tmi) :blush: Due for AF wednesday, hoping to get a positive tomorrow. (fingers crossed) I feel awful today. I am shakey and nauseous after eating sonic, and I feel like my blood pressure is through the roof, even my cheeks are very very red!!!! I have been taking $1 store cheapies and getting negatives, but I am still hopeful :winkwink:

Sorry to those the :witch: got :hugs:

And for those of us still waiting for an answer :flower: Good Luck and baby dust!

Congrats Shareema - hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!

13dpo today and it was BFN this morning so I am feeling very disappointed. Still have creamy CM and cramps, but I think my temps are dropping and AF will probably start soon - how does one go from feeling so positive to so negative so fast?

morning guys! happy Vals' day to you all!

Congratulations for the :bfp:s!!

The witch got me fully today, right on time! I'm always very regular so at least this cycle I'll know I'm pregnant if AF doesnt show.

Mega bad cramps, I've never had a heavy flow but it's about the same as it usually is bit heavier perhaps.

I think an eggy was fertilised but didnt implant properly which is why I started having the watery pink spotting on 8dpo and it didnt stop - because it didnt implant properly.

So cycle 2 here I come! A different 2ww now! I'll be having plenty of :sex: between now and ov and then over ov to make sure I get it!!

Happey valentines day people..Congrates on the bfp..after me being 20 days late and loads of bfn i got my bfp yesterday...Early valentines day pressy for the hubby :) x

Oh Ness... sorry to hear. Cycle 2 for us both then... :)

Congrats to those that have a BFP, sorry to those the withc got and baby dust to those stil waiting!

happy valentines everyone!

I am 12dpo but had my dad's 60th last night and crashed at his so my tests are at home!!!! Am dying to try today but heard it is best to test first thing?!

I will still give it a go later when i get home. its my first month TTC but i have quite a good feeling!

xxxx

congrats to all the new bfps yey!! and happy valentines to everyone!!
sorry af came ness was really routing for you hun hope you catch it next month chick!!
as for me im 13dpo all symtoms have gone due af tuesday/wednesday not going to test till then i hope fingers are crossed af doesnt arrive i want a ruddy bambino/a arrgghh lol xx good luck all still waiting xx

Congrats Julie!

Good luck today ladies for all the Valentine Day testers! :dust:

:bfn: this morning at 11DPO CD29, AF due on wednesday. My washer is broke for valentines day!!!! Grrrrr! Not going to test now until AF is late and obviously not testing if AF is here on time!!!! We don't celebrate Valentines Day so nothing is lost here!

Sorry Ness and to those who the witch got.

Congrats again on those BFP's!!!
And for those of us still waiting, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Congrats shareema and Julie (wow, I couldn't have coped waiting that long but such great news at last!) and anyone else with a :bfp: I missed - very excited!

And hold on in there Tanikit - it's not over until it's over - I was worried mine had dropped a little a couple of days ago but it then kept on at that level (and your marker shows it wasn't a normal reading, so that might also be why) - really hope you get your :bfp:

My temps have stayed high - usually drops on 13 dpo so very relieved and I did another test this morning and it was still faint - I really want it to be darker so I feel more secure about it!! I have been feeling sick though, still got the strange pains in random place across my abdomen and my tummy has been rumbling loads in the morning so really really hoping it is sticking around!!

Also been getting red cheeks and feeling hot so hopefully a good sign, tryingforbaby2

:dust: all!! :)

DH and I held out until 6 am this morning and took two HPTs. Both are BFP and we are so excited. Congrats to everyone out there who also came up with a Valentine's Day BFP. Baby dust to everyone else!

DH and I held out until 6 am this morning and took two HPTs. Both are BFP and we are so excited. Congrats to everyone out there who also came up with a Valentine's Day BFP. Baby dust to everyone else!

Yay!! Congratulations!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->