2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

DH and I held out until 6 am this morning and took two HPTs. Both are BFP and we are so excited. Congrats to everyone out there who also came up with a Valentine's Day BFP. Baby dust to everyone else!

Congratulations, it feels great doesn't it?

Congrats!!

Why is it that during the 2ww I just want to know? Then when I find out it's a bfn I can't wait to Be back in it!!

Mountainbelly - congrats that is great. Hope you have a great pregnancy.

I got a BFN this morning, my temo dropped and I started spotting this afternoon so AF will be here tomorrow or the next day. I am disappointed, but at the same time on a positive note my luteal phase this month was normal for a change so there is hope for the future.

Good luck to those still waiting to test.

Congrats!!

Why is it that during the 2ww I just want to know? Then when I find out it's a bfn I can't wait to Be back in it!!

lol I think that's pretty normal darling!

A friend just text me today to tell me she is 12 weeks pregnant with baby number 3.....just what I wanted to hear the day AF turns up....

she came off pill in october and caught on in November....grrr! lol no I'm very happy for her she's a lovely girl just a little jealous xx

I think every female I know is pregnant! I can't even practise bd on my bday or valentines day cause the witch came to join the party!

Tanikit - hope she doesn't come... Xx

lol me too Rachel - it's a bitch innit!! I've been such a beast today too my poor OH must think it's the shittiest Valentine's day ever! it's our first too lol

Congrats Julie and Mountain Belly!

Symptoms?????? You know we want to know. Im so happy for the both of you!:happydance:

Im still in waiting. I refuse to test before AF is due:nope:. I cant take the disappointment, if there is any. Im claming a BFP is Jesus name!:thumbup:

GL to everyone!:hugs:

UPDATE:

:hi: Ladies, Happy Valentine's Day! :kiss:

I am CD29, 11DPO today. I tested with a dollar store cheapie and I got a negative. I still have creamy CM and sharp pains in ovaries and cramps in abdomen. My cervix is so high today that I had to take a plunge to even feel it, and its closed (don't know if that means anything). (.)(.)'s are very very sore today, which they do when AF is on her way. I am still flustered with rosy red cheeks and I am starting to get doubtful. I know we are not out until the witch shows herself! I am already planning our next visit home next month, around my ovulation time so I don't miss it. I almost always plan around ovulating - Call Me Crazy!!!

I am going to try like hell to wait until AF shows or doesn't!! :haha:

For those who are paying their dues to the :witch:, I am sorry.
For those who received their well deserved :bfp: Congratulations!
And for those of us still waiting for an answer [-o< to keep :af: away!!!!

Congrats Julie and MountainBelly! That is righteous!

I went to a ladies brunch today and waited till afterwards to test- got a BFN : ( I'm like you tanikit- won't test again until I'm at least a week late. I'm REALLY hoping we get BFPs yet tanikit and tryforbaby!

~ jaimie

Congrats Julie and MountainBelly! That is righteous!

I went to a ladies brunch today and waited till afterwards to test- got a BFN : ( I'm like you tanikit- won't test again until I'm at least a week late. I'm REALLY hoping we get BFPs yet tanikit and tryforbaby!

~ jaimie

My fingers are crossed for us!!!! :hugs:

Hi everyone.

I am thrilled at all the BFP's. Congratulations girls!!!! Its a valentines dream come true!! Sorry for everyone who didnt get it. Baby dust to you for next month.

My AF is due today. I dont usually spot before hand, it all just rushes down at once. I always wear a little protection on the day, just incase. It hasnt shown yet, so if it hasnt started by the end of the day, I'll be testing tomorrow morning.

Hi everyone.

I am thrilled at all the BFP's. Congratulations girls!!!! Its a valentines dream come true!! Sorry for everyone who didnt get it. Baby dust to you for next month.

My AF is due today. I dont usually spot before hand, it all just rushes down at once. I always wear a little protection on the day, just incase. It hasnt shown yet, so if it hasnt started by the end of the day, I'll be testing tomorrow morning.

Ooh, good luck :) :dust:

UPDATE:

I am CD29, 11DPO today. I tested with a dollar store cheapie and I got a negative. I still have creamy CM and sharp pains in ovaries and cramps in abdomen. My cervix is so high today that I had to take a plunge to even feel it, and its closed (don't know if that means anything). (.)(.)'s are very very sore today, which they do when AF is on her way. I am still flustered with rosy red cheeks and I am starting to get doubtful. I know we are not out until the witch shows herself! I am already planning our next visit home next month, around my ovulation time so I don't miss it. I almost always plan around ovulating - Call Me Crazy!!!

you are soooo preggo lady!!

Closed high cervix is a very good sign!! Mine was closed and high up until about 10dpo but then started to drop :( AF got me yesterday the whore bag lol

Well honestly, I don't log on for 2 days and look what happens!!

Congratulations to Crazyrae, Shareema, Julie1987 and Mountainbelly on your :bfp:s

That is amazing news. I wish you all a very happy and healthy 8 months.

:dust: to those of you that are still in.

Fingers crossed for those still waiting. I want get rid of this witch and ovulate!!!

today im 13dpo and i couldnt wait to see if AF turns up so i done a test and its BFN :-(
I think AF is due tomorrow or wed so im hoping i could still have a shot but its not looking good........roll on cycle 2

Congrats to all BFPs Im so happy for you!

And good luck to the rest of you ladies....fingers crossed for everyone! xxxx

UPDATE:

you are soooo preggo lady!!

Closed high cervix is a very good sign!! Mine was closed and high up until about 10dpo but then started to drop :( AF got me yesterday the whore bag lol

Is it? When I look back at my charting over the last few months, it seems my cervix gets high about 5 days before af, but that my cervix is very hard. The only difference I have with that this time is my cervix is soft?? hmmm? :shrug:
I really feel like af is on its way though. I have been having sharp quick pains/cramps on right side of abdomen, my bbs are sooooo sore 'ouch'. And this morning, I had such horrible pains in my bbs that it woke me right up. My 'V' (sorry gals) is sore to the touch on my right side. I haven't checked my CM yet, waiting to take a shower. I am CD30 and 12DPO today. If af isn't here wednesday when I am due for 'it' then I will buy an hpt.

How are you feeling? How long until O'?! The one good thing that comes from getting af is we know we are ovulating and we can try try again. Are you using opk's this month? Any other tecniques?

How are the rest of you Ladies feeling/doing? Any plans besides BnB? haha

I'm bored waiting for o! Hopefully you wont have to wait for another o cause you get your bfp!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->