2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

stay positive guys i know it's hard I'm struggling myself but i have everything crossed for one of us at least xxx

Aw Nessicle when I read ur post saying af came I was saying no no to the computer, so glad its not really come. Heres hoping!!!!!!!

Still no show for me yet. Completley confused now cos I think it shud have shown a bfp by now? Maybe my days are out and im still not due af?

aarrggg

sorry ness--- hi honeyb--i feel exactly like u---surely we would have had a positive test by now ?? im due 2mor/ sunday--if not positive 2mor il be annoyed:(xx

Hiya Brillbride, yep and to top it ive run out of tests again lol Will probably have to wait till Sunday now.

xxx

hi honeyb--nitemare running out of tests but its probably better for you in the long run---my DH is giving out to me for putting myself through all the torment of testing---iv been searching on the net to see if it is possible to still be pregnant with no positive test 1/2 days before AF!!! had no pains today at all --yesterday I had some pains .,......hate not knowing---praying here:)

Hi girls so difficult for me not to test before sunday but I'm motivating myself because I really don't want to see a BFN. But darn it's tough...

Anything is possible Brillbride! I dont know about you ladies, but all I seem to watch are teh baby programmes on Skys health channels?? Anyway, there was this one lady, who had no fallopian tubes and her egg somehow found its way to the uterus and she fell pregnant!!
Dont give up!

aw thanks for that loopyluan--that gives me some hope----we are building a new house---it will soon be ready (april) --in the meantime- we have no sky so im so bored with just terrestrial stations---i think there is a show on ch4 on tues at 9pm which i missed last week--- one born every second--cant wait to see it..im praying for a miracle----:)x

aw thanks for that loopyluan--that gives me some hope----we are building a new house---it will soon be ready (april) --in the meantime- we have no sky so im so bored with just terrestrial stations---i think there is a show on ch4 on tues at 9pm which i missed last week--- one born every second--cant wait to see it..im praying for a miracle----:)x

Im praying for a miracle as well! After today 3 more days till testing! Trying to hold out.

expecting AF any time :( tested neg. this morning.

Sorry Ness.

This is definitely the worst part of the 2ww - we all seem to be struggling with the same thing - BFNs and no AF. Surely there will be some BFPs soon.

12dpo today and I am still struggling with cramps and backache. FF says I have 95 points on the early pregnancy signs analyser, but I don't trust that part of FF. At least my temp hasn't dropped further today. I will test again tomorrow cause I don't want to deal with any BFNs today.

Thinking about everyone on here and hoping to see a good few BFPs soon.

Thats the :witch: shown her face at my stupid door aswell. Oh well at least my migraines have backed of completley for the last 2 weeks and thats the longest ive gone without a migraine in a long time.

Still hoping for youse that are still waiting xxxxxxxxx

I think I have a very faint :bfp:
I am 12 dpo and I am due :af: on tuesday, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it's looking good for now!!
Here's the pic - I did 2 and they are very faint but I'm sure there is some colour (rather than evap) the others I've done are always completely white

Attachments

• DSC_0738 compressed.jpg
    DSC_0738 compressed.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 43
Crazyrae - that looks like :bfp: to me!!! A line is a line!!!!!
:happydance:

Congrats - that is fantastic, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!

OMG==congrats crazyrae---delighted for you----I am due AF today / tomorrow--no sign of anything yet and no positives----its just not fair putting us girls through this:(xxxx

Yay!!!! One us has a bfp!!!

Congratulations crazyrae!!!!!

Still bfn for me think that's it for me this month girls I'm afraid still spotting as well, have still got nausea headache, metallic taste emotional! This next cycle I'm not symtom spotting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->