2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Just u trying and stop urself Ness -

Congrats Crazyrae - great to hear that BFP's do actually exist!

I'm out for this month too - and Dh is away on business for most of my next fertile window - but sure we'll give it ago. Here's to the next 2ww!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations crazyrae. I hope you have a happy and healthy 8 months ahead of you :yipee: :yipee:

One of us has finally got one :wohoo:

:dust: to the others that are still in, and are still waiting

i'm out....... didn't want to post it, but i had to.

*sigh*

i wanted it this month so badly

Awww, hugs to all of those the witch got. Hope this next cycle will be the one for you.

12dpo for me. This is the longest I've made it without spotting and I have only had one cycle with a luteal phase of 13 days (and I spotted for 3 days before AF started that time) My sugar levels are still dropping low, still having cramps and expecting AF and still have creamy discharge, so I am ever hopeful. Will test tomorrow morning.

So are yours Jaimie - are you going to test tomorrow?

Hugs Betheney xx I'm out this month too - so much for a valentine bfp hey??!xx

Hey Betheney - I feel for ya! I think I'm going to feel the same way if AF arrives this cycle. With it being my first month of charting and posting on this message board I've definitely got my hopes up. I'm really sorry it is so hard for you this cycle.

Tanikit - as long as I get a high temp tomorrow morning I am going to test. I forgot to temp this morning : ( Fingers crossed!

Happy Valentine's Eve ladies!

girls im still in---touch wood---still no AF--temp still high---due AF tomorrow at latest so il c then--have a hen night tonite!! keep u posted 2mor---gd luk all.xx

:dust: all those still in and sorry to hear the others have been caught by the :witch: :(

Thank you for all the messages - I won't feel fully sure until the day of my :af: passes I don't think (and if more positives in the next few days - I will be poas mad!) Will use the cheap sensitive tests until then and the only expensive clear blue one I have on the day after if still looking good (weds)

Brillbride that's great I've got fx for you!

I feel like I'm getting ill, burning up but really cold, maybe that's why I've had other symptoms like nausea cos I'm gettin sick, still no spotting since AM seems to only be first thing that I get it! It's brown now xx

the waiting is killing me - yet another BFN today... am about 11DPO and AF due tues / weds so may test tomorrow....

good luck to everyone still waiting and sorry for those who are out, will prob be joining you next month for the TWW!

My DH and I are waiting to test for our first BFP on Valentine's Day as well. I'm getting really excited, since AF seems to have passed me by this month. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Brillbride, sounds good.

Crazyrae enjoy being poas mad when you get two lines each time - last pregnancy I used them four days in a row just to make sure even well after AF should have shown.

Ness hang in there - its still too early to know

MountainBelly and Flybee - fx for both of you.

yay a BFP!!!!!! congrats Crazyrae.

:hugs: to everyone the nasty witch got :growlmad:

im not testing tomorrow im going to wait a couple of days after the line i got on the ic everything has been snow white so must of been an evap!
if i dont start spotting by tomorrow then i may get my hopes back up, i usually spot 2 or 3 days before af.

:dust: to everyone still waiting

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->