• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

You are a POAS addict.

So just all negatives thus far for you? If you think you had implantation bleeding then maybe by tomorrow or the day after you might get a ++++

i totally am a poas addict :rofl: he he I don't know why it just makes me feel like I'm doing something proactive in this 2ww hell lol!

If i test every day then I won't miss anything, one of the girls on another thread got her :bfp: on 8dpo so anytime in the next two days onwards and it should show if indeed I am pg!

I think I read somewhere that 2 days after implantation the HCG really starts to show up on pregnancy tests. I hope you have your BFP!!!

Only a week from V day.. this week will go by quickly, I just know it and next weekend we will all be on here with our BFP +++++

Lets hope so. I dont know how you all do it being POAS addicts.. Its so expensive. I did 3 tests when i had my mc 3 weeks ago and i have 1 test left over that i am saving for next weekend. Depending on the result of that or if AF shows first i will keep it or might buy more. Do you buy cheap tests or the good reliable ones?

1 week to go ladies.

5dpo today and I have had lower back pain, cramps, hot flushes, pains low in my abdomen - course it could all be because I am slightly constipated too. This 2ww is driving me crazy already - a week can seem like such a long time!

If you get a BFP how do you plan on telling your OH?

well if I get a bfp in the next few days I will give it him with his morning cup of tea but if for any reason it doesnt show til the weekend he will get the test stick in his valentine's card :) or i may get him a valentines card saying 'Daddy to be' or something like that!

oooh wanderingstar that's ace news! thank you for telling me that i didnt know!

I think the test stick in a Valentine is a good idea..

I might do a Valentine card from a 'child' .... maybe with the stick in it too.

I'm not sure, I wish I could think of a really cute and creative way to tell him.

maybe google good ways to tell him for some ideas! If you get any good ones let me know!

Ness.... I have everything crossed for you! Don't leave me in ttc! Xx x x x

That sounds wrong! If you get a bfp you can leave me!! X x let me know bout the morras test x

Hey im not testing on Valentines but i do do the Febuary testing thread and i made this blinkie for that thread but if any of you ladies want to use it please feel free to do so! =D xxxxx

https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif

The link is https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif

Add at the end

xxxx

That sounds wrong! If you get a bfp you can leave me!! X x let me know bout the morras test x

lol thank you honey I know what you mean :hugs: you will probably get your :bfp: before me though so wait for me too :haha:

nausea just started for me have an awful headache, tired and my thrush is so bad!!!

I feel fairly normal today - still getting the odd cramp, but less than yesterday. I have more creamy CM and this for me is often the sign that AF is on its way in a day or two, but I am only at 6 dpo today so that is a bit weird. I had a headache last night, but that was probably only cause I stayed up too late - these signs are frustrating as they all have multiple causes - wish there was one that said for sure if a person was pregnant.

I also feel quite normal today with the exception of being really crabby and very tired. I am CD22, 4DPO today. I was very excited yesterday because I had a decent amount of creamy CM :blush: I read 'almost' everywhere of women having creamy CM after ovulation and it stays this way and then they get their :bfp: hmph? Haven't showered yet this morning so after I am all clean I will wait and check later on today! (LOL TMI Ladies).

Show me some signs!! :cloud9:

Dear GOD [-o< Please Please Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back