2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Nixnax ooh maybe that's a good sign for both of us!

:dust: to your for your :bfp: tonight!!! xx

I had the weirdest dream last night that I was laying spiders eggs.. tWas so real I couldn't get back to sleep! Symptoms are

weird dreams
sore boobs but not nipples
feel sicky but want to eat everything
af like cramps but like the ones I get when actually on af not before
spots!
Lots of gas

Not goin to test til at least the weekend! I will be strong! Ness poas for me pls!

good god nessicle!

you are clocking up the symptoms! I'm tryin to stop the symptom spottin but it is HARD. Last month i had sooo many symotoms then the auld witch came - i was devastated.

feb 14th will also be my test day, tryin so hard not to get my hopes up - i daren't test early cos BFN make me so sad. Confess tho i have peed on a couple of OPK sticks - cos apparently they pick up Hcg also but i dont cry if they're neg!

O my god - i never thought I'd be one of these girls - - i used to have normal thoughts!!!!!!

Keep in touch Ness - i would like to know wot the 14th brings you x

I had the weirdest dream last night that I was laying spiders eggs.. tWas so real I couldn't get back to sleep! Symptoms are

weird dreams
sore boobs but not nipples
feel sicky but want to eat everything
af like cramps but like the ones I get when actually on af not before
spots!
Lots of gas

Not goin to test til at least the weekend! I will be strong! Ness poas for me pls!

:dust: and :bodyb: fighting PMA xx

symptoms looking good honey! I want to eat everything too - only thing that takes away the nausea!

good god nessicle!

you are clocking up the symptoms! I'm tryin to stop the symptom spottin but it is HARD. Last month i had sooo many symotoms then the auld witch came - i was devastated.

feb 14th will also be my test day, tryin so hard not to get my hopes up - i daren't test early cos BFN make me so sad. Confess tho i have peed on a couple of OPK sticks - cos apparently they pick up Hcg also but i dont cry if they're neg!

O my god - i never thought I'd be one of these girls - - i used to have normal thoughts!!!!!!

Keep in touch Ness - i would like to know wot the 14th brings you x

:rofl: he he he I know - not SS'ing too much am I.....?! :haha: it's too hard for me not to SS

I know right now I'll get a :bfn: though so I'm mentally prepared not to get a :bfp: so early, poas just makes me feel better in some weird way lol

Just been to the toilet - when I wiped there was quite a bit of watery light pink on the loo roll!! Got some cramping this morning too and feel sick even though I've eaten - think thats a sign I need to go and have a second breakfast muuuaahahahahaha

I'm trying not to SS. In truth I don't really have that many, only:

Freaky dreams
Slightly sicky feeling around tea time
I noticed a few veins on my BB's last night
And finally when AF is due my BB's and nipples really hurt 2-3 days before and i don't feel like AF is coming at all!

There is still time for the :witch: to arrive though!

Hoping and praying :af:

Ness !!!!!!!!!! that sounds like super high poss of IB??????

Maybe i'll go to loo now too!

mind u if i check my cp any more - there is a risk i could erode the poor thing away !!!

mind u if i check my cp any more - there is a risk i could erode the poor thing away !!!

I know I'm so excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

it's a real possibility I'm gonna get that :bfp: probs getting :bfn: means IB is still happening - it can take a few days right??

been having this light pink watery discharge for a few days now although Saturday and Sunday was hardly anything but today more noticeable like Friday's!

TBH I haven't really checked my CP cos I don't know what I'm feeling for :haha:

Wish I hadn't had the hashbrown and sausage nap now! I think I'm gonna chuck! On a plus side it's snowing here! Not much but it defo is!!

I know I'm so excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

it's a real possibility I'm gonna get that :bfp: probs getting :bfn: means IB is still happening - it can take a few days right??

been having this light pink watery discharge for a few days now although Saturday and Sunday was hardly anything but today more noticeable like Friday's!

TBH I haven't really checked my CP cos I don't know what I'm feeling for :haha:

IB im sure can be noticeable for a few days - any way sometimes its a several days after IB for Hcg levels to be high enough to detect.

Keep the faith Ness - I'm sending u BFP thoughts:kiss:

thank you portablechick!!!

Nixilix......hmmmmm hash brown.....I hate snow lol! Bah humbug I know!!

Right. That's it. I'm going tesco to test. Well I'm going to get one and test at home! I feel so sick and my stomach is cramping like I've got the runs (tmi)! Any signs girls, and faint lines?

Right. That's it. I'm going tesco to test. Well I'm going to get one and test at home! I feel so sick and my stomach is cramping like I've got the runs (tmi)! Any signs girls, and faint lines?

I haven't tested since friday, BFN then.

Was supposed to get up early to test this morning, but overslept. I wanna test too! have to wait until I get home at 5.30pm :(

P.s. I wouldn't test in the Tesco isle, You may be kicked out :rofl:

ARGH, someone help me!!!

I keep running to the loo to see if :witch: has arrived.

I'll be sacked if I spend anymore time in there :rofl:

Anyone else being completely silly? :shrug:

Well least if I get barred from tesco I can keep buying tests! I'd look like the one out of little Britain!

ARGH, someone help me!!!

Take your desk in there, they won't mind! I feel really 'wet' tmi but hardly much CM there!!

ARGH, someone help me!!!

Take your desk in there, they won't mind! I feel really 'wet' tmi but hardly much CM there!!

That's what I feel like.

Just dragging desk now :haha:

How funny! I actually have an image in my head of you pushing the desk to the loo's!

Well least if I get barred from tesco I can keep buying tests! I'd look like the one out of little Britain!

Mrs Emery!!! :rofl: ha ha ha the one that is constantly peeing in the supermarkets ha ha

i've been out and bought two more FRER's lol they were on offer....:blush: buy one get one free at Superdrug lol

I have one for tomorrow, Weds and Thursday now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->