2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

I feel pretty crabby and tired too- I tried to do a 3 mile jog yesterday and kept having to walk because my attitude was just horrible. I can usually do 3 miles without too much trouble. It is sort of fun to imagine an excuse for being crabby and lazy- ha!
https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif[IMG]

Dang tricky link code- thanks for this Miss Zoe- the February BFP thread is hopping!
https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif

Yes that feb blinky is too cute. I've tried adding things like that to my siggy before and it always comes out as just a code.. no pictures ever show up :(

Okay not sure if you noticed the 'homemade pregnancy test' thread, but I tried the bleach one for fun and it did not go as expected. lol

So be careful! Because I'm now sitting here with a burning throat and lungs. Apparently I used too much bleach and urine. I don't know, or maybe I've got super pee.

I thought since we are in the 2ww and I had bleach on hand a homemade pregnancy test would be fun to try... and now I can laugh but omg I thought that my dh would die in there trying to clean it up for me.. lol.. it created some kind of toxic fumes.

I also feel quite normal today with the exception of being really crabby and very tired. I am CD22, 4DPO today. I was very excited yesterday because I had a decent amount of creamy CM :blush: I read 'almost' everywhere of women having creamy CM after ovulation and it stays this way and then they get their :bfp: hmph? Haven't showered yet this morning so after I am all clean I will wait and check later on today! (LOL TMI Ladies).

Show me some signs!! :cloud9:

Dear GOD [-o< Please Please Please

Whenever I see the "Dear GOD Please Please Please" it reminds me of Jenny from Forest Gump when she is in the corn or wheat field praying, 'Dear God make me a bird so I can fly far far away'.. or something similar.. don't know why, just reminds me of that.

I've had more CM this cycle but I'm not really sure because it's not creamy its more like EWCM. I have also read a lot about there being more creamy CM during pregnancy. Really hope this is it for you. :cloud9:

WanderingStar I had a bit of EWCM today too and haven't had that before - now FF changes my crosshairs to dashed lines because of it. I did a search on FF for fertile CM after ovulation and it seems that the majority of the charts are pregnancy charts especially if there is EWCM around 6/7 dpo so I am starting to get hopeful now, but at the same time trying to prepare for disappointment too - how do you do both at once, or should I just stay positive?

I know Tanikit, therein lies the issue. We want to be positive, but we've been let down so often by convincing ourselves we were pregnant when we weren't..

I say it has to be a middle ground. There has to be some hope and positivity that you're pregnant, but you have to tell yourself that you aren't pregnant until you get that BFP and just the same you have to tell yourself that there is still a possibility until you get the visit from the witch!

I want to try and remain positive now, but part of me is scared to go another month of disappointment.

At least we are all getting some good sex. I know couples that never have sex :( So sad..

My EWCM started again on I think it was 2 days ago.. I'd have to look back through here, and that was about 5/6 days after when I think I last had my O.

I've been using MyMonthyCycle.com, I like it okay but it doesn't seem to have a lot of the neat features that FF has. Would you recommend a switch to FF?

Wow just looked, apparently I signed up on there 4 years ago. I have a few cycles listed from 2006. Crazy.. don't remember doing that at all. Guess I didn't like them and switched to mymonthlycycles because where this one leaves off that one starts.

Oh this is great, it's telling me I'm 45+ weeks pregnant & that my baby is due on 1/04/2007

hmmm think my baby has been cooking long enough? I don't know, I like to make sure things are REALLY done, no pink in the middle (even though I'm veg) .. still.. I think I'll give it another 45 weeks & check again.

Now I remember why I didn't like this site, you have to pay to use all the features and I can use mymonthly for free, and I'm cheap! SO there's my answer right there.

I've never tried anything else - I like FF mainly because I can do random searchesd. I think most of the charts use a similar basic system to evaluate when you have ovulated and so they can all be inaccurate to some extent that's why people should have sex all month no matter what (even OPKs can be read incorrectly) Maybe try it out and see if you like the features - I know some people use two programmes - this could be helpful or confusing especially if they disagree.

Lol - see you posted already - well you could try using both or just stick to the one you like.

Yes that feb blinky is too cute. I've tried adding things like that to my siggy before and it always comes out as just a code.. no pictures ever show up :(

Hmmm

https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif

Copy and paste that but take the space from the middle of the https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif
and the

that should work xxx

woohoo it worked. Thanks! I've tried adding tickers before but it would always just show as code on the preview, not sure what was up with that but really happy you showed me the code. It's so funny too because I build websites for money!!! lmao.

But can NEVER figure out how to do code in siggy's..

woohoo it worked. Thanks! I've tried adding tickers before but it would always just show as code on the preview, not sure what was up with that but really happy you showed me the code. It's so funny too because I build websites for money!!! lmao.

But can NEVER figure out how to do code in siggy's..

Hehe lol i do the same =P

Glad i could help! xxxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join your thread??

I'm at am the very end of my 2ww. I've been trying for 3 months and had a chemical in January.
AF is due tomorrow. Normally 3-4 days before is due my BB's and nipples really hurt. I don't have any pain at all at the moment! I've been feeling slightly queasy at 5pm everyday for the last 3 days. I tested on Friday and got a BFN.

I'm dreading tomorrow. Scared AF will come and ruin it! :(

When do yo think I should test again???

How is everyone?

Now now now! Lol!

Try again in the morning!Hope you get a bfp and the witch stays away!

I also feel quite normal today with the exception of being really crabby and very tired. I am CD22, 4DPO today. I was very excited yesterday because I had a decent amount of creamy CM :blush: I read 'almost' everywhere of women having creamy CM after ovulation and it stays this way and then they get their :bfp: hmph? Haven't showered yet this morning so after I am all clean I will wait and check later on today! (LOL TMI Ladies).

Show me some signs!! :cloud9:

Dear GOD [-o< Please Please Please

Whenever I see the "Dear GOD Please Please Please" it reminds me of Jenny from Forest Gump when she is in the corn or wheat field praying, 'Dear God make me a bird so I can fly far far away'.. or something similar.. don't know why, just reminds me of that.

I've had more CM this cycle but I'm not really sure because it's not creamy its more like EWCM. I have also read a lot about there being more creamy CM during pregnancy. Really hope this is it for you. :cloud9:

LOL!!! Thank YOU!!! :hugs: CM is pretty confusing for me. I chart everything in my book I keep next to the toilet and I compared to the previous months. And it seems to follow a pattern. I usually have some creamy cm up to 2-3dpo and then it's dry up until two day before AF shows (its watery for the 2 days before AF). I am CD22, 4DPO today and I have very little CM which is still white-creamy- and lotion-like, but not an abundunt amount :blush: I was very tired this morning but other than that I feel happy and perfectly fine!!! Tomorrow I will be able to sleep in an extra hour or two wahoo!!! :sleep:

Thank You for the Positivity Ladies!!! :flower:

Dear GOD [-o< Please Please Please!!!

I feel pretty crabby and tired too- I tried to do a 3 mile jog yesterday and kept having to walk because my attitude was just horrible. I can usually do 3 miles without too much trouble. It is sort of fun to imagine an excuse for being crabby and lazy- ha!
https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Blinkies/valentineblinkie.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Jaimie2eyes it must just be the day! How many dpo are you? Any symptoms to share?.....Annnnddd, 3 miles!!!! Holy Canoli!!! At least we know someone is in very good shape! :)

:cloud9:

Dear GOD [-o< Please Please Please!!!

I will test tonight. I overslept this morning and didn't have time to do one!

I had a really wierd dream last night that I was pregnant! i was waking up every hour and half, and when i went back to sleep, the dream carried on everytime. Freaky!

Hope the witch doesn't come today.

yes i think my obsessing has well and truly slipped into my dreamworld!!! I am8dpo and every night in my sleep i am doing tests (and getting positives) then i was breastfeeding last night! :wacko:

I am not a good waiter. had great symptoms for first 5dpo - really sensitive nipples, crazy dizzy spells (thought i was gonna have to pull the car over). now nothing:growlmad: tho my cp feels very high for the the time of month. lotiony cm has continued tho not overwhelming - keeping everything crossed for myself and all the other chicas hanging out here xx

lol I'm 8dpo and I have constant dreams I'm testing ha ha

symptoms today 8dpo:-

-tired
-headache
-stuffy nose
-aching abdomen
-nausea
-need to pee more frequently but not like every half hour or anything
-gassy and bloated
-thrush
-bleeding and sore gums
-backache low down

I tested this morning and got a :bfn: but it's still a bit too early I think! AF is due 14 Feb so still got plenty of poas behaviour to get in before then :rofl:

Hi ladies,
hoping were all ok, and not going too crazy waiting :wacko:

lots of symptoms flying round here :)

im now 6dpo and want this week to fly by.

sending tons of :dust:

I've got sore and bleeding gums as well!

I don't ever rememeber my dreams but this one was hard to forget! fingers crossed for you all.

Nessicle - BFP on valentines day would be amazing. Hopefully mine will be tonight, even have my legs crossed in hope :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->