3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Rachael im soooo sorry ! I couldnt wait... so I just tested and I dont know if I got a BFP as it was SUPER pale pink... had to hold it to light to see. but def pink. again i dont know if my eyes are seeing what i want to see. so thursday it is for the real thing Rachael! :) Hubby says its definately pink.... I tried posting a pic on my 2ww post but you really cant see it on the pic... its more obvious in real. Stupid cameras :(

I saw that pic and I can just about see a faint pink line!! :D

What test did you use?

Thursday should give you a really good line though :D

Really hope this is it for you :D xxx

was the cheapest tesco test ever. and i even had a cup of tea and only held for 3 hours PMSL!

Well I just used an IC, and :bfn: :dohh:

Not going near another until Thursday I swear :dohh:

Well I just used an IC, and :bfn: :dohh:

Not going near another until Thursday I swear :dohh:

argh :( i think im a freak.

:hugs: Thursday WILL be our month! plus you didnt use FMU I must be a freak or i ovulated earlier than i thought i actually did ? Anyway THURSDAY! bring on our BFPS.

You're not a freak! Looking at your chart the dip on 7dpo could well have been implantation, so today would be 3 days after and would show on a sensitive HPT!

I had a dip yesterday which I think could possibly have been implantation, so if thats the case then 12dpo would be the earliest I would see a hint of a line like yours, which makes today far too early!

:drunk: Here's to the :bfp:'s on Thursday :D

Girls, girls - I'm gone for an hour or so and you both test!!! Onyl joking - I don't blame you!

Off to go and look at your posted pic Cherryness.....

Sorry struth!

Right now I'm not a happy bunny, and it's nothing to do with :bfn: it's to do with OH being an idiot :cry:

Rachael im soooo sorry ! I couldnt wait... so I just tested and I dont know if I got a BFP as it was SUPER pale pink... had to hold it to light to see. but def pink. again i dont know if my eyes are seeing what i want to see. so thursday it is for the real thing Rachael! :) Hubby says its definately pink.... I tried posting a pic on my 2ww post but you really cant see it on the pic... its more obvious in real. Stupid cameras :(

I can see it Cherryness! Let's hope that this is a sticky bean :dust:

You're not a freak! Looking at your chart the dip on 7dpo could well have been implantation, so today would be 3 days after and would show on a sensitive HPT!

I had a dip yesterday which I think could possibly have been implantation, so if thats the case then 12dpo would be the earliest I would see a hint of a line like yours, which makes today far too early!

All makes sense to me.... although if I am copying your chart I may have to wait an extra day as I am a day behind you!

I mentioned about the MetroCentre meet next week that I'm planning on going to. He turned round and said if i'm going to meet another bloke then he's rather I just left him alone now :cry:

We're TTC and I'm crazy in love with him! All I want to do is meet some new people and hopefully make some friends as I only moved to the North East in August and I have no friends up here! I'm so sick of sitting in the house all day every day during the week. Why would he even think I would cheat on him? :cry:

All makes sense to me.... although if I am copying your chart I may have to wait an extra day as I am a day behind you!

Then Thursday we should both get our :bfp: then :)

I mentioned about the MetroCentre meet next week that I'm planning on going to. He turned round and said if i'm going to meet another bloke then he's rather I just left him alone now :cry:

We're TTC and I'm crazy in love with him! All I want to do is meet some new people and hopefully make some friends as I only moved to the North East in August and I have no friends up here! I'm so sick of sitting in the house all day every day during the week. Why would he even think I would cheat on him? :cry:

Not knowing him its difficult to guess what he is like but men can be really crap at communicating (stating the obvious there!!) so perhaps he likes you so much that he is just scared of losing you. He might also wonder why he is not enough for you i.e. why you need other people (which is wrong of him but men don't get how women need other women to chat to etc etc).

It sounds like he could do with some reassurance? You'd think it would be obvious how much you like him - women don't plan to TTC with just anybody - but maybe he is just a bit insecure at the moment?

Then Thursday we should both get our :bfp: then :)

I hope so Rachel1981, I hope so...!

Not knowing him its difficult to guess what he is like but men can be really crap at communicating (stating the obvious there!!) so perhaps he likes you so much that he is just scared of losing you. He might also wonder why he is not enough for you i.e. why you need other people (which is wrong of him but men don't get how women need other women to chat to etc etc).

It sounds like he could do with some reassurance? You'd think it would be obvious how much you like him - women don't plan to TTC with just anybody - but maybe he is just a bit insecure at the moment?

His ex fiance cheated on him, so it has left him very insecure. He has apologised a lot and said he doesn't have a problem with me wanting to make friends, and he knows I would never cheat on him. I told him I wouldn't look for anyone else because I love him and we're TTC and he's all I want. Men :cry:

His ex fiance cheated on him, so it has left him very insecure. He has apologised a lot and said he doesn't have a problem with me wanting to make friends, and he knows I would never cheat on him. I told him I wouldn't look for anyone else because I love him and we're TTC and he's all I want. Men :cry:

Seems like that might be it then. Looking on the bright side - if he is scared of losing you he must feel strongly for you. I would give him plenty of reassurance but keep letting him know that to be the best partner for him you need to be happy and to be happy you need to feel settled and part of that is meeting people who you click with. He probably understands that deep down :hugs:

We've talked and that is it. He's now said he's happy for me to go and done a lot of grovelling and saying he knows I'm not like that

Thanks goodness! Right I'm off to bed - speak tomorrow no doubt! Lets hope for a temp rise in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->