3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Not sure if this will work as I'm on my phone and it doesn't seem to want to let me log in. Anyway, I tested too! Just an IC and :bfn: I shouldn't be surprised! Hope your :bfn: turns into a :bfp: tomorrow!

Have you heard anything from Cherryness?

It worked! Don't worry, it's still early!

Cherryness is fine, she's not weak like us and hasn't tested again :rofl: She said this morning she was really hot when she woke up, and I was too. Fingers crossed for the 3 of us tomorrow!

yeah! weaklings! I forgive you since I was a weakling on 10dpo :p I am ok :) but been having af type cramps too :( I dont know what to think tbh. Anyways woohoo for tomorrow. Only half a day to go! :D

Hope to god this digi test picks up a nice bfp.

I'm hoping too! I don't think I can face seeing another :bfn: :nope:

D'oh - just managed to write a reply and then close my browser without posting it!

I haven't felt hot at all (is that a symptom?) - the only thing out of the ordinary that I have felt is a dodgy belly and I don't think that is TTC related!

I'm thoroughly expecting a BFN in the morning but I am looking forward to seeing!

Fingers crossed for you guys! Cherryness and Rachel1982 - your charts are looking good!

Thanks struth!

I had some pink CM earlier which put me on a downer, but it seems to have gone now :shrug:

I'm not very hopeful for tomorrow as if this is IB then tomorrow will be too early :shrug:

We'll see I guess!

Just realised that I have been spelling your name wrong all this time Rachael! Sorry!

I wouldn't worry too much about pink CM - especially if it has stopped now. It could be anything - that is the problem with all this marlarky, all symptoms could be :witch: OR :bfp:. It is so frustrating! I guess the main thing is to not think you are out if you do get a :bfn: tomorrow as you could just be a few days behind. How long is your cycle normally?

I'm still not sure what test to use. I might even stick with ICs. I figure that it is not worth a digi (trying to save them) but the First response one isn't likely to pick it up yet anyway (I presume anyway as I have no idea how long my LP is).

Oh - its just the not knowing about anything that drives me crazy!!!

I'm still not sure what test

It's normally 30 days. Everything is so confusing! I've got backache tonight, and not usually the kind that I get with my bad back :shrug: It could be though, so I refuse to count backache in my symptom spotting.

I'd maybe use an IC tomorrow. I've none left so will be using a Superdrug test and praying.

The not knowing drives me INSANE! :rofl:

Hm IC then a FRER ? Im using a digi but im not sure this is wise? Im still a bit wary of it being too weak hcg for it :S and i'll be 13dpo.

I'm sure the digi will be fine cherryness, from what I could figure out they're the same sensitivity as the Tesco tests xxx

Right then - I will use ICs but will expect a BFN....!

I'm expecting a :bfn:

I think all the good signs are just leading me to a fall :shrug:

Its not over until :witch: so even if it is :bfn: there is still time!

So hoping that you both get a :bfp: though!

Thanks struth. We'll see what the morning bring I guess!

does any one else find their boobs get worse at night. mine are almost fine in the morning but by night they are really tender :( and hard
Gd luck struth :D

Yeh me! They weren't too bad this morning, but right now they're killing me! And I had to take my bra off earlier coz i couldn't stand it any more :rofl:

Just hope it's not my body playing tricks on me :p

Well ladies, any news?

The :witch: got me this morning, so I'm hoping you don't follow in that respect struth :hugs:

Let me know how you got on with testing! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->