3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Yayyyy! Mine dipped a little bit, but staying in high spirits.

Any symptoms?

It's still above coverline so it's good!

Still got the same old, sore bb's etc, though I now have a stuffy nose to add to the mix :wacko:

You?

Still got twinges low down and stuffy nose this morning but thats about it. Don't really want symptoms lol, just want a BFP (lol edited)

Same here, just want my :bfp: is it too much to ask?!

Morning ladies - I have had a small temp rise too but.... (TMI alert).... I had LOADS of EWCM last night and a smaller amount this morning. Has been creamy up until now but now definitely EW.

Had a small panic about whether I had O'd or not but then got online and apparently you can have this before :witch: OR before :bfp: so really it tells me nothing. I so hope that I did O. Could you imagine if I hadn't? I'm on CD44... :wacko:

Your temps do look like you ovulated. I wouldn't worry too much, I tend to get EWCM a few days before AF is due for me, but if you don't usually get it then it could be a good sign for you!

As yet I've had no EWCM, but this morning (TMI alert!) I do seem to have a large abundance of lotiony CM. I honestly thought AF had shown her face early before :dohh:

As for the small temp rise, as you're copying me that's fine, you'll get another temp rise tomorrow :winkwink: Go stalk to see what I mean :rofl:

Your temps do look like you ovulated. I wouldn't worry too much, I tend to get EWCM a few days before AF is due for me, but if you don't usually get it then it could be a good sign for you!

As yet I've had no EWCM, but this morning (TMI alert!) I do seem to have a large abundance of lotiony CM. I honestly thought AF had shown her face early before :dohh:

As for the small temp rise, as you're copying me that's fine, you'll get another temp rise tomorrow :winkwink: Go stalk to see what I mean :rofl:

I guess I just worry as I don't have many pre-O temps and my temps are quite low overall. I worry that the OPKs and the EWCM have been analysed as O when I didn't actually O. Still just a few days to go and I will know either way (I hope!)

OMG - just looked at your chart - that really is uncanny isn't it?!

Lots of lotiony CM is a good sign too....!

FX'd for Thursday's :bfp:s

My temps aren't that high overall either. It is hard to know without your pre-O temps, but I still think it's looking good.

FX for Thursday :D

D'oh!!! I have just realised something - TMI alert - I have just checked again (I checked my cervix) and my CM IS lotiony and not EW consistency. I think that the "EWCM" that I found yesterday and this morning when I wiped might be remants of :spermy: from when we BD'd on saturday!!! D'oh - it does tend to take a few days to reappear and that does make sense timewise :dohh:

Slight temp rise here. I'm interested to see what struth's chart is up to this morning.... Wakey wakey! :tease:

Slight temp rise here. I'm interested to see what struth's chart is up to this morning.... Wakey wakey! :tease:

Morning Rachel1981 - a bit late today aren't I?! Well I have had a small rise! I think you did yesterday too didn't you?!!

Off to check your chart....

TBH though - I feel like I'm out this month. I just don't 'feel' pregnant and I keep getting the odd familiar feeling of the :witch: arriving.

I know I'm not out until she arrives but I just don't think it will be this month (still it would be a nice surprise if I am wrong!).

Morning struth!

They are uncanny aren't they?! I predict a teeny temp rise for you tomorrow :rofl:

I tested again..... :bfn: :dohh:

Couldn't help myself. Using the Superdrug test in the morning, then if still nothing I'm going to just relax and enjoy Edinburgh with my man.

Not sure if this will work as I'm on my phone and it doesn't seem to want to let me log in. Anyway, I tested too! Just an IC and :bfn: I shouldn't be surprised!

Have you heard anything from Cherryness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->