3 Mini Lalas and Various Inserts still available!

i know my friend is after a plum kimono would you mind holding it until i speak to her to see if she got one yet ?

are all the TB stretchies on hold or 2 of the 5, sorry confused!

They're all on hold I'm afraid, sorry hun :hugs:

Hiya hun, Have you got pictures of the mini lala's please :D

Sarah xx

I cannot believe how many nappies you have!!! :rofl:

Got my fleece Soaker and the booster, lovely thank you Hun x x x

I cannot believe how many nappies you have!!! :rofl:

Got my fleece Soaker and the booster, lovely thank you Hun x x x

I know! That's why we have to get rid of some! I cant justify this many nappies sitting around when we have a wedding to pay for :rofl:

Hiya hun, Have you got pictures of the mini lala's please :D

Sarah xx

I'll try and get a pic taken of them later on hun, just about to get Evie bathed and ready for bed.. she's been such a grump today! Frazzled is not the word :haha:

Interested in the calpol stained ones, and interested to see pictures of the mini lalas could be tempted lol

Pic of the MLLs..

Top 2 Rows
First Line - Funky Fleur De Lis x 2
Second Line - Fireball Tendrill x 2
3rd Line - Plum Kimono x 2 (currently both on hold)
4th Line - Taxi Circles x 2
5th Line - Candy Damask x 2

Bottom Row (from left to right)
Bird Cage Forest
Divine
Petal
Dandelion Field

Attachments

• P4030112.jpg
    P4030112.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 22
Interested in the calpol stained ones, and interested to see pictures of the mini lalas could be tempted lol

The calpol stained ones really arent as bad as they sound lol! They're a little grey on the inside compared with my others but you wouldnt know on the outers as they're still just as bright :thumbup:

Pic of the MLLs..

Top 2 Rows
First Line - Funky Fleur De Lis x 2
Second Line - Fireball Tendrill x 2
3rd Line - Plum Kimono x 2 (currently both on hold)
4th Line - Taxi Circles x 2
5th Line - Pink Tendrill x 2

Bottom Row (from left to right)
Bird Cage Forest
Divine
Petal
Dandelion Field

im new to cloth nappie are they pocketed or all in ones or what, and are they sized or btp sorry if i sound silly

You dont sound silly hun, if you're new to cloth then the range of nappies can be mind boggling!

Mini Lalas are classed as pocket nappies, in that they have a pocket that you put the insert and booster in. They're also BTP :) I have to say that I've found Mini Lalas to be quite generous in their sizings :thumbup:

is this one in the pic hun as cant see it listed would like to see pic if not plz

All the nappies in that pic are Mini Lalas, just lots of different prints :thumbup:

:dohh: i meant to put cant see this one listed in list with pic

Ahh !!

Kooky Kaleidescope isnt in the piccie because it's currently in the wash, but I'll get pics of that up as soon as I can :)
I also had one called Daydream on the first page which isnt actually Daydream, it's called Divine lol!

:o Selling your MLLs! :o

Yeah a fair chunk of them! I'm keeping enough for a small stash rather than having so many that I never end up using even half of them :rofl: Just seemed daft having them sat there ... proper gutted tho but we do need the money! Got bridesmaids dresses to buy!

You want some hun? ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->