3 Mini Lalas and Various Inserts still available!

Ahh fair enough! Thought you were stopping using them entirely for a minute there! Haha...if they would only bring out a poppered version then I'd love em, but stopped using aplix now :(

Just posted out another batch of nappies today ladies :) x

Updated first post and bumping :D x

Bumping... gonna be putting these elsewhere too, but would rather they sold here ladies ;) x

got the stretchies this morn thanks hun :D

Glad they're ok ladies :) x

Mini Lalas now £12 each :) x

can i see pic of TOTS BOTS EASYFITS V2
and Kooky Kaleidescope

Sure thing hun...

Attachments

• P4060002.jpg
    P4060002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
  • P4060003.jpg
    P4060003.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
Sure thing hun...

thanks hun, new to cloth, what kinda nappies are tot bots? are they pocketed or aio or something else, and are they sized or btp?

Easyfits are classed as AI2s I *think* but I would say they're more the pocket style because they have a pocket to fold the joined insert into .. they're BTP :) x

BuuuuuuuuuuumPING! x

Easyfits are classed as AI2s I *think* but I would say they're more the pocket style because they have a pocket to fold the joined insert into .. they're BTP :) x

thanks bit confused at that how easy are they to use

Easy peasy hun, once you have the inserts in the pocket bit (and that's no more work than stuffing inserts into pocket nappies tbh) they're as easy as using pocket nappies :thumbup:
The reason the insert folds out is for easier and quicker drying :)

ok how do you get them to go back in?

They just fold backwards on themselves ... I usually grab the end of the insert and stuff it back into the pocket, making sure it's as flat as it'll go, and then there's a small flap that covers the opening of the pocket :)

:wave: Only now seeing the mini lala's!!! TAXI CIRCLES!!!! what is condition like hun
Sarah xx

It's in great condition hun, no stains, aplix is very slightly grey but still very sticky :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->