3 Mini Lalas and Various Inserts still available!

Ashtonsmum has shown an interest in the taxi circles one so that all depends on if she wants it or not :flower:

As for the Birdcage forest one, I can sell that one for a tenner because it doesnt come with both original inserts.. it has the original large insert but the smaller one is of a different make (not sure which) It's made of the same material tho and looks almost the same, so I will post a pic if you want?

Ill take the birdcage one and if the taxi becomes available ill have that too :)

No problem hun, I'll pm you as soon as I know :) x

how much for the wetbag hun? is it the one i sold you?x

i REALLY want all of your mini Lala's but i think OH would actually kill me. :dohh:!

hes making me dinner atm :)winkwink:) when he comes in i'll collar him and see what he says :rofl:

Good luck! They always say that we have enough.. I disagree! You can never have too many Mini Lalas! :rofl:

:rofl: agreed!

i always get ''We can't afford it just yet''. hmmf. We'll find a way :haha:

Just updating and copying original post here too :)

All prices include postage but not fees, so please either cover fees, or gift.. thankies

TOTS BOTS EASYFITS V2
UPDATED 6th APRIL
Just 1 Flower Power left now!
They're all in fabulous condition, nice and bright with very sticky and white aplix I'd like £11 each for these please or £12 if you want a Little Lamb Bamboo booster as well

ADDED 3rd April
Mini Lalas (this is killing me!!!! )

All of these are in fabulous condition, aplix is still lovely and sticky on them and they all come with both inserts.
I'd like £12 each for these plz, will do slight discounts on bulk buys tho. Prices DO include postage but NOT PP fees

1 x Funky Fleur De Lis
2 x Candy Damask
1 x Fireball Tendrill
1 x Petal
1 x Kooky Kaleidescope (this one is fairly faded so I'd like a tenner for this plz!)

1 Large Monkey Foot wetbag - gorgeous print, I have no idea what it's called tho, it has big bright pink, orange and teal coloured flowers on a very dark (possibly navy or black, cant tell lol!) background. A tenner for this plz On Hold

FLEECE LONGIES - LARGE
1 Stars and Music (?) theme
Again, bought preloved from Jetters, they've never really fitted well on Evie but they look adorable on and do work well
£7.50 each for these please

5 MICROFIBRE BOOSTER PADS - I cant remember for the life of me where these came from but they're great boosters/inserts and are very padded. I used these in our night nappies to create a faster absorbing layer
I'd like £1.50 each plz

5 FLEECE SLEEVES - These were bought preloved and have been fab! I used them in our night nappies to keep the microfibre layer away from Evie's skin (prevents rashes) and they were brilliant! Some of them are very slightly stained, but nothing a good sunning wont get rid of
I'd like £1 each for these plz

1 BUMGENIUS INSERT (NO NEWBORN BOOSTER) - Somehow I've ended up with a BG insert, clueless as to how because I sold all mine with their inserts £2 for this plz!

3 EBAY CHEAPIE MICROFIBRE INSERTS - Again, I dont know where these are from, they've been sat in the nappy box for yonks Good clean condition and great for boosting £1.50 each plz

As I said, prices all include postage (within the UK) but not fees! International postage is extra!

Will provide piccies on request

**Just added about international postage as it does cost more to send overseas! Should have added this earlier, sorry!**

Updated 11th April

Ok I deffo want the wetbag and the 5 fleece sleeves now please! So funny when I buy things back!! Please can you PM me the total all in love and your pp once more x

For ladies who bought nappies from me in the last few days, I've posted them out today.. sorry it took so long, just havent had a chance to get out !! x

I got the easyfits and extra boosters... you are the best :hugs: :hugs: thanks! Have you got any EFs left apart from the flowery one?x

Aww no sorry hun :( Just the one flower one left now!

Do you still have the Candy Damask and Fireball Tendrill MLLs?

xx Desperate to try a MLL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->