<3 Positive Thinking <3

haha caz I'm also 7DPO today and wanting to wait til 14DPO to test although realistically if this cycle is like the last two I'll know around 12DPO whether AF is probably coming around if spotting starts. :dust:

Also really random: I went to my friend's baby shower this weekend and she gave me some of her unused pads for "good luck". I have never heard of that but if I get AF this time I'm definitely using those! :cloud9:

before I new I was pregnant with the dd I had spotting for 2 day so u never no no never heard of that pad thing me self hope it brings you look love xx

I am all about the power of positive thoughts. I am 9dpo and gave in and tested this morning. No BFP yet but it is early still. At this point I am just waiting to see when that second line shows up. I really feel like this is my turn.

It is still very early VanyasMama! I did t get any of my BFPs u til 15-16dpo. Hang in there! :)

Hey ladies!

I thought I would start this thread so we can all stick together until we get out BFPs and beyond! Also saves us moving threads each time AF arrives.

I know that some of us seem to be in for a long ride so it would be lovely to have a little group of us to support each other!

Let's share our journey, best of all with 'positive thinking' :flower:
We can do this!!!

Hey trying :hugs: gr8 idea for this thread! Much better than moving around.

How are u going so far this cycle? Sorry af got u last cycle. I think we all felt out when it was still early days, I guess it makes it slightly better when the witch does show if we don't have any expectations of bfp. :coffee:

Well I have been completely mia... My gran passed away on Saturday... So been busy with family and stuff. :cry: really gonna miss her. She went peacefully tho, which is all we could have hoped for.

On a positive note now! Got myself my first positive smiley opk today at cd12. Did the soy again this cycle didn't have any side effects like I did last cycle thankfully and it is making me ovulate early again so I'm really pleased :thumbup: also been having more ewcm than last cycle and been planning bd ( doing the smep like you are :thumbup:) better so so far everythin looks good. Gonna give bd a good go from tonight until 1 day after O. Starting to get slight O pain now too so yay.

Sorry I didn't reply in the other thread... You asked about Omega 3 and 6- they say essential fatty acids help a lot with the building blocks of cells like the egg and sperm. Also I am using it more for ewcm which was lacking with me last cycle. Seems to be doing the trick! Some use evening primrose for ewcm too but they say to stop it after O. Fish oil ( omega 3) is fine to take the entire cycle tho. Also still taking my folic and D3 like u are!:flower:

Fingers crossed. Let's see how this cycle turns out!

Lots and lots of baby dust your way :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

And too all the rest of u ladies too!:flower:

hiya girls hope your all well fx af dosent come and your bfp dose I will test tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning good luck o then who are about to ovulate xx

Hey ladies!

I thought I would start this thread so we can all stick together until we get out BFPs and beyond! Also saves us moving threads each time AF arrives.

I know that some of us seem to be in for a long ride so it would be lovely to have a little group of us to support each other!

Let's share our journey, best of all with 'positive thinking' :flower:
We can do this!!!

Hey trying :hugs: gr8 idea for this thread! Much better than moving around.

How are u going so far this cycle? Sorry af got u last cycle. I think we all felt out when it was still early days, I guess it makes it slightly better when the witch does show if we don't have any expectations of bfp. :coffee:

Well I have been completely mia... My gran passed away on Saturday... So been busy with family and stuff. :cry: really gonna miss her. She went peacefully tho, which is all we could have hoped for.

On a positive note now! Got myself my first positive smiley opk today at cd12. Did the soy again this cycle didn't have any side effects like I did last cycle thankfully and it is making me ovulate early again so I'm really pleased :thumbup: also been having more ewcm than last cycle and been planning bd ( doing the smep like you are :thumbup:) better so so far everythin looks good. Gonna give bd a good go from tonight until 1 day after O. Starting to get slight O pain now too so yay.

Sorry I didn't reply in the other thread... You asked about Omega 3 and 6- they say essential fatty acids help a lot with the building blocks of cells like the egg and sperm. Also I am using it more for ewcm which was lacking with me last cycle. Seems to be doing the trick! Some use evening primrose for ewcm too but they say to stop it after O. Fish oil ( omega 3) is fine to take the entire cycle tho. Also still taking my folic and D3 like u are!:flower:

Fingers crossed. Let's see how this cycle turns out!

Lots and lots of baby dust your way :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

And too all the rest of u ladies too!:flower:

Hi Tesh :flower:

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma :hugs: I had a feeling that she may have passed away as didn't see you about on here for a while. Glad she was able to pass peacefully, which I'm sure is a good comfort for you all.

Thank you. I didn't mind AF because as you know last month I felt out from very early on. Its like I just know. We all felt out very early on in August. So strange! Oh well moving on..... :)

Cycle day 6 here now. AF has left the building :happydance: OPKs start in 4 days! BDing prob in 3 days! Goes so quick! Had a chat with DH and he now knows about temping and he fully supports the idea :) also he said about trying loads when I get my positive OPK so we will be doing SMEP again too. He also said about me elevating my hips after too. I can't believe it! He is so on board now. I'm guessing that he just needed time after the MC maybe? Also he is conscious that it's taking us a while so I think he wants to put more into it. He is now taking conception vitamins. I'm carrying on with the usual but am throwing in Pre seed too this cycle. Love not sneaking about. Feel much more relaxed. How are you finding SMEP so far?

Thank you for the omega advice! I am so getting some of those! I am going to be rattling soon :haha: I will be reading up on them this evening. I will try anything! I'm hoping the D3 is starting to work now even if it's just a tiny bit.

Yay for soy :happydance: that stuff is magic! I am so using that too if my OV plays up again. I love all of these pills. I'm a ttc addict :haha:

:dust: being sent your way too! Praying this is a good cycle for us both!

So this is where you 2 have been hiding out!!! I've missed you guys!

Tesh, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope you're feeling better.

Good luck you both for this cycle!!!!

Hey Hungry! :hi:

Awww, glad that you are here and have joined :) I made this thread as I Thought it would be nice to stay in one place :) Love that you and Tesh are here to hang out!

What CD are you on now? AF got me on Sat after 3 full days of spotting. Cycle was 28 days too so it seems like it's back to normal now.

How are you feeling about this cycle? I'm feeling ok. Guess because I'm in the relaxing part ....

Ladies this may seem like a weird question. But to those of you who use pre seed. Do you use the applicators or do you just use it like u would normal lubricant?

I'm finding the idea of using the applicator not very sexy, unless I go to the bathroom and do it before I know we are going to BD? Any advice would be most welcomed :) I'm planning on using it for the first time this weekend

:hi: girls picked the wrong pee sticks up picked opk instead of hpt gutted and I am not going in to town till Tuesday now so I will just have to see and wait am due af sunday so fx she stays away hope you girls are all well xx

I would like to join. We stopped trying when my DH went to the academy for Sheriffs. We have a little under two months left until we start trying again. But I am anxious and want to start again. :coffee: I am going to ask him if we can NTNP while we are waiting and see if he is willing.

:hi: girls picked the wrong pee sticks up picked opk instead of hpt gutted and I am not going in to town till Tuesday now so I will just have to see and wait am due af sunday so fx she stays away hope you girls are all well xx

:doh: well I guess it will stop the early testing at least! :) I can't wait to pee on an OPK in 3 days time! :haha:

Thanks Trying and Hungry :hugs: it's gr8 to have u guys on here too!!

Trying, it's sooo awesome that your DH is so onboard now! :happydance: it's so comforting and also reassuring to know they are their for support in ttc esp all the crazy stuff we do! Lol

I'm finding smep to be so normal and not exhausting at all this cycle! Actually been enjoying the extra time together with dh. Feel so well covered this cycle with bd even tho I haven't ovulated yet! Hopefully I ovulate today :dohh: really need a temp rise tomorrow fingers crossed!! Thought I would O early like last time... Well I don't mind too much cos it's still early for me and I got to plan bd perfectly. My cervix and cm have also been cooperating surprisingly! This cycle just did the soy, taking my Vits and used soft cups and preseed.

To answer your preseed question.. We have been using it since last October. Tried inserting it with applicator etc but it gets sooo messy that feels like the swimmers just flow out and it becomes a bit too much. Dh and I just use it as normal lube. I find a little goes a long way. Less is definitely more! :thumbup: I would also say if u have ewcm even if it's a little I would use it more as lube and not as ewcm replacement. I personally feel that the swimmers drown if it's too much lol :dohh: but that's just me! Can't believe how quick these cycles are going by! Soon you will be ready to O!

Hungry how far are u in your cycle? I am going to try to test until af is late this cycle! :blush: haha dunno if I will make it I have no self control!!!

Hey caz and Bob! Oh no:dohh: hopefully she stays away!!! When will u get a chance to get some hpts again?

:doh: well I guess it will stop the early testing at least! :) I can't wait to pee on an OPK in 3 days time! :haha:

I no hun gutted really xx

Hey caz and Bob! Oh no:dohh: hopefully she stays away!!! When will u get a chance to get some hpts again?

Tuesday hun so fx af stays away xx

Thanks Trying and Hungry :hugs: it's gr8 to have u guys on here too!!

Trying, it's sooo awesome that your DH is so onboard now! :happydance: it's so comforting and also reassuring to know they are their for support in ttc esp all the crazy stuff we do! Lol

I'm finding smep to be so normal and not exhausting at all this cycle! Actually been enjoying the extra time together with dh. Feel so well covered this cycle with bd even tho I haven't ovulated yet! Hopefully I ovulate today :dohh: really need a temp rise tomorrow fingers crossed!! Thought I would O early like last time... Well I don't mind too much cos it's still early for me and I got to plan bd perfectly. My cervix and cm have also been cooperating surprisingly! This cycle just did the soy, taking my Vits and used soft cups and preseed.

To answer your preseed question.. We have been using it since last October. Tried inserting it with applicator etc but it gets sooo messy that feels like the swimmers just flow out and it becomes a bit too much. Dh and I just use it as normal lube. I find a little goes a long way. Less is definitely more! :thumbup: I would also say if u have ewcm even if it's a little I would use it more as lube and not as ewcm replacement. I personally feel that the swimmers drown if it's too much lol :dohh: but that's just me! Can't believe how quick these cycles are going by! Soon you will be ready to O!

Hungry how far are u in your cycle? I am going to try to test until af is late this cycle! :blush: haha dunno if I will make it I have no self control!!!

Thank you. My life feels so much better now knowing that he is on board again. I can now be openly crazy with him :haha:

Oh that's good about SMEP. Guess it depends on your energy levels that cycle. Sometimes it's ok I find and others way too tiring. It is good in the sense of you do feel well covered. That way getting a BFN isn't so bad as I feel that at least it did as much as I could and it's just down to the science of it all :)
Can't believe your on O already! This month is super speedy!
I am CD8 now. Prob start BD tomorrow to clear out the old spermies! Haha. Had ha so much creamy CM today and yesterday it's ridiculous! Hoping it means. That my body is gearing up in prep for EWCM and O :happydance:

I think will use the preseed as normal lube then. I do get some EWCM but not huge amounts. Bought some EPO yesterday for next cycle to help with that and got some omega 3 but unsure of when to start taking it? Can I take it all through my cycle too? Obv would stop with it if I ever got a BFP though. I wonder if would have to stop the D3 also?

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend :flower:

Trying,

Take EPO till O. I usually start on CD1 and stop the next day after my positive opk. Don't continue on as it supposedly makes your uterus contract. Not good. :)

Yay for both you and Tesh. About to O! Good luck to both of you for this cycle. I'll be cheering you on. :flower:

I can't keep up with the thread! I don't come on often enough.

:hi: girls started spotting last night :af: got me this morning 28/29 day cycle for me fx to ever one else cd1 new cycle fx I get it this time good luck to u all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->