<3 Positive Thinking <3

Trying,

Take EPO till O. I usually start on CD1 and stop the next day after my positive opk. Don't continue on as it supposedly makes your uterus contract. Not good. :)

Yay for both you and Tesh. About to O! Good luck to both of you for this cycle. I'll be cheering you on. :flower:

I can't keep up with the thread! I don't come on often enough.

Hey Hungry

Thanks. For the tip :) will be starting it next cycle anyway as feel is a bit late now as on CD9.

Thank you. Will be cheering you on too! When are you due to O? I'm due between fri and sun. Not long :)

:hi: girls started spotting last night :af: got me this morning 28/29 day cycle for me fx to ever one else cd1 new cycle fx I get it this time good luck to u all xx

Oh so sorry caz. Boooo to the witch! Hopefully better lock this cycle. OV is just around the corner :) x

CD 12 for me, my chart is much more stable this month, started OPKs yesterday and doing SMEP this month, our DTD is on par now so we'll see how this goes this month. I have a good feeling about it but don't want to get my hopes too up on getting a positive until closer to test time and when I know I've O'd for sure.

Trying I know what u mean about smep. It can get down right boring and too formal and robotic!:dohh:
Dh and I actually didn't find it tiring at all this cycle. Don't know if it's the extra supplements we've been taking..or maybe cos we've been eating quite healthy recently. Dh was even in the mood to have another go tonight!! To be honest so was I but I thought we both needed a days break! Lol. If u look at my chart I think we were pretty covered this cycle and I also used my soft cup to hold the spermies right where they needed to be ...but sometimes u can be so well covered and nothing, and other times just once seals the deal so!:shrug: we will just have to wait and see!

I have had two high temps the last two days so one more tomorrow confirms O at cd14 which is not too bad and still a couple days early for me. So tomorrow should be 3dpo. Funny thing is I have had none of my usual symptoms this cycle... Before or after O. Hardly even had any O pain it was so mild. Not that I'm complaining! I think the D3 has even made me feel more happy and uplifted cos my mood is so much better- usually I can be quite moody :blush:

You can def take omega 3/ fish oil throughout your cycle I am pretty sure u can take it while you're pregnant too! It's a gr8 source of dha! :thumbup: as hungry said tho when it comes to epo I would also stop it just before O. Hope u have an early O this cycle too! Have u started testing yet? If u O on cd15 again that puts u only 5 days behind me! :flower:

Hungry hope u are also gettin ready to O! Pop in when u can! I also am struggling to find time to get online and post. Having to use my phone is so high maintenance! Lol

Caz and Bob sorry the with got u:hugs: it just means you are one more cycle closer to your bfp!

:hi: girls cd 3 for me hope your all well as for me not been on for a couple of days congrats to them who have got there :bfp: well done goodluck to them who are going to ovulate fx its my cycle is time I hope :) xx

I'm also in a new cycle now. AF came a day early. It was super heavy and crampy the first day blegh :wacko: I know I have two small fibroids and they contribute to heavy bleeding sometimes but kind of a terrible start to a long weekend. We actually had a mud bath booked for this weekend then I canceled it last month because mud baths are not good for pregnant women and I wasn't sure if I could be pregnant by this weekend. But I suppose it was a good call because I wouldn't want to do mud bath with a raging period :laugh2:

I think this cycle I'll just do the same thing as last time, maybe spread out the BD to every other day even during fertile week. And I might actually stop temping after confirmed O and ban myself from bnb until BFP or AF. It's starting to feel like waiting for BFP/AF is the primary goal of TWW but I still got a life to live!! It's weird I started playing video games and watching cartoons (last airbender). Feeling all young again before the troubles of TTC and it's so nice and carefree.

were going to do it 2days in a row then miss a day that's how I got pregnant with me dd xx

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been away on vacation! I tried to catch up, sorry to those who AF got, seems many are waiting to O! I will be cheering! It's 8 DPO for me, and BFN this morning. Will see tomorrow. I am still positive but moved on to being realistic and set up my exam appointments and drs appointments so I can start clomid on time next month and not lose another month. How is everyone doing?

Trying I know what u mean about smep. It can get down right boring and too formal and robotic!:dohh:
Dh and I actually didn't find it tiring at all this cycle. Don't know if it's the extra supplements we've been taking..or maybe cos we've been eating quite healthy recently. Dh was even in the mood to have another go tonight!! To be honest so was I but I thought we both needed a days break! Lol. If u look at my chart I think we were pretty covered this cycle and I also used my soft cup to hold the spermies right where they needed to be ...but sometimes u can be so well covered and nothing, and other times just once seals the deal so!:shrug: we will just have to wait and see!

I have had two high temps the last two days so one more tomorrow confirms O at cd14 which is not too bad and still a couple days early for me. So tomorrow should be 3dpo. Funny thing is I have had none of my usual symptoms this cycle... Before or after O. Hardly even had any O pain it was so mild. Not that I'm complaining! I think the D3 has even made me feel more happy and uplifted cos my mood is so much better- usually I can be quite moody :blush:

You can def take omega 3/ fish oil throughout your cycle I am pretty sure u can take it while you're pregnant too! It's a gr8 source of dha! :thumbup: as hungry said tho when it comes to epo I would also stop it just before O. Hope u have an early O this cycle too! Have u started testing yet? If u O on cd15 again that puts u only 5 days behind me! :flower:

Hungry hope u are also gettin ready to O! Pop in when u can! I also am struggling to find time to get online and post. Having to use my phone is so high maintenance! Lol

Caz and Bob sorry the with got u:hugs: it just means you are one more cycle closer to your bfp!

Hi Tesh.
Sorry just managed to get on here. This week has been crazy busy! I'm glad I finally have a moment to sit down and chill :) How have you been?

Hahaha you know what, healthy eating can give you more energy. I def feel better now I eat well and have slimmed down. Good that it's helping you with all the BDing! I would definitely say that you are very well covered :thumbup: I have never used the soft cups as I am scared of it getting stuck up there. I'm such a wimp with things like that.

CD14 is a great OV day :) I hope mine isn't too far off that. Going by my CM I'm guessing CD15-16 this month.The proper EWCM only arrived today but had wet CM yesterday. So will see soon enough. I started OPKs yesterday but haven't BD again properly since Sunday. We had some Funtime last night but Not actual BD. we can save that for tomorrow when I'm nearer to O. I didn't mind as I think those spermies be dead time the weekend comes anyway, plus it's nice to not have to worry about full BD all of the time. Did you get your 3rd high temp!? Hope I'm not too far benind!

Ohhh awesome I will take the omega and will be careful with the EPO. D3 I think is awesome. I actually feel better in myself for taking it. So glad I found out about it :)

Also this week I found out my cousin keeps having MC and she has been diagnosed with Hughes syndrome. I have decided to pay for a private test just incase this is why I have had two already. Only because I am concerned that it may run in the family as my great nan had clotting issues and another one of my cousins too. Hopefully will get that done in the next couple of weeks.

Hope your having a good week :flower:

Yay for O!! :happydance::happydance: U were right on the mark with that hey!

I have also been so busy and been keeping myself occupied in the tww that I have hardly noticed anything this cycle except that I have not got my usual post O symptoms. Boobs only started to get sore yesterday. I am 7 dpo today and been having small quick little stabbing pains right above my pubic bone rather than my usual mild cramps and ovary pains from after O. We shall see how this cycle turns out tho! Not getting my hopes up :nope:

Haha I was so scared with the soft cup at first I even put it in wrong a couple of times! Ouch lol. But on the third try I got the hang of it. I actually feel more secure with putting it in right after bd now cos nothing leaks out :haha:

D3 really puts me in a better mood I feel! Glad it does for u too and i am not just making it up in my mind!

Can't believe its the weekend already!! Better get too bd'ing missy :thumbup::happydance: Let us know when u confirm O!!!:flower:

Tomorrow will be 8dpo for me. I may give in and test early on Sunday or Monday :blush:

Trying, that's so awful about your cousin, it must be really difficult to have found that out... did they confirm testing for Hughes syndrome for u? I am keeping u in my thoughts and praying that it is not hereditary :hugs:

Hi Tesh

Yes I am so happy! I think finally my cycle has returned to normal and has settled into a pattern. Never used to OV his early it's great :) me and DH DTD last night and the night before. Will do it again today too and tomorrow so we are covered. My temp was up this am but think that was due to the alcohol last night. Whoops :haha: why I always drink and the most crucial time I don't know. I just forget!

Ohhhhh well those things may def be a sign for you :) anything out of the ordinary should def be noted. Your like me though, don't get hopes up as you never know if it's the body playing awful tricks. Really hoping this is your month! I just can't believe you are now 8dpo already! You are miles ahead of me! I'm hoping I will be 1dpo tomorrow :)

You are so brave with the soft cups. I would panic if I couldn't get one out. Bet you are glad that you persevered with them though. Must be great that nothing leaks out. I have been laying there With a pillow under my hips for 20mins after DTD the last two nights and that has helped slightly.

Your def not crazy about the D3. I think it's worked wonders on my mood especially. Shows that we lack the sunshine here!

Please keep me updated on any tests! I love POAS updates :) I still get to pee on an OPK today so that will keep me happy for today. Really hope that it's negative today otherwise my 4 day marathon will turn into 5! Yikes! I will let you know when O has been confirmed :)

Thanks for the thoughts :hugs: I am hopefully having my blood test next week. Getting hold of the clinic has been a nightmare. Luckily it's private this one so will get in very quickly and results are back very quick too. If I test positive then at least there is a reason why I can't get through the first tri. If not then I will be so relieved as it will be one less thing to worry about and will put my mind at rest. My DH is determined that next time it will be our time. He wants a baby so badly and it breaks my heart that I can't give him one at the moment. Praying it will happen soon &#10084;&#65039;

Hope you have a fab weekend and will update you about O. I look forward to POAS updates! :happydance:

Wow! Wasn't expecting another positive OPK! So dark today, darker than the control line! Hopefully O tomorrow. Just means an extra day of BD :haha:

Trying it's so funny that you posted about poas updates as I am just about to post one!

Firstly wow on the super bd schedule!! I think u are gonna be pretty well covered which is such a bonus. Haha it's so funny that u mention drinking close to O time I totally did that last cycle ON O day too, so was a bit skeptical putting in my temp the next morning! But I bet my hat that u will O today! ;-)

I always used to be paranoid that the spermies were never getting inside my cervix even my doctor laughed at me. Well I'm still paranoid that's why I love softcups! I think it's more for my mental well being lol!

Eek we don't lack sunshine at all down here so I try and keep out the sun when I can as I am tanned enough and don't need to get any darker haha. So the D3 is prob very welcomed by my body too!

Trying I just know u are going to get the test result u are hoping for when u go in to test for Hughes. I am gonna wait for your update on that Ok!

I can't believe I am 8dpo either.. Hoping u will be 1dpo tomorrow too! So... I decided to poas when I got back home from my mums place ( been there from 6am helping with a sort of thanks giving for my gran). Was bursting I needed to pee so bad lol. So I said wth I'll pee on a stick.

Gonna post below the test result... I THINK I see somethin that is super duper FAINT FAINT FAINT. Which may have some pink but I really can't tell as the lighting is so bad at home that it hurts my eyes if I stare at the test too long! The 'lying' as I am calling it lol appeared within 4mins. Don't trust it yet as I am very skeptical unless I see a dark bfp!

Anyone see it? Evap? Am I seeing things? Just adjusted the lighting in the pic as the lighting where I took the photo is really bad. It's a SERIOUSLY hectic squinter in real life.

Attachments

• PSX_20150912_194658.jpg
    PSX_20150912_194658.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 25
  • PSX_20150912_194832.jpg
    PSX_20150912_194832.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 21
Thanks momtastic, I am really not gettin my hopes up tho until I see somethin more convincing... Would be gr8 if this turns out to be a bfp but I have a feeling it could be a 4min evap for some reason!

Now that I look at it again it looks a bit thinner than the control?.. Wil have to try and get to the store tomorrow to get another test or wait until Monday!

Tesh I think I see it! A very faint shadow! Really hope it's the start of something! Get more tests!!!!!!! :) :) :) eeeek!!! You should def try again Monday with FMU as you should see something a slightly more by then. Please keep us updated!

Me and DH have def covered all bases this cycle. We have now BD 3 days in a row. Will go tomorrow and Monday too! If it's a BFN again then at least we can say that we tried and we know that we maximised our chances. I discarded my temp on FF as it was def not accurate at all. Hope tomorrow I get a rise of not an O dip which I get some cycles.

Thank you. I hope I do too. Just want it off my mind now. Really hope the clinic call me back on Monday as would love to have it done end of the week.

Your cycles do seem to go mega quick! Mine feels long this month for some reason. Really hope I'm 1 dpo tomorrow or Monday at latest. I'm guessing Monday. FF has put me as O jtomorrow. I have a feeling it may be right. But O on CD16 isn't bad at all really as would still have a 12 day LP :)

Good luck with the next test. Fingers are crossed for you :flower:

:dust:

UPDATE. No temp rise this AM so guessing that it will be tomorrow :) O must be close though as feeling very crampy this morning. I'm thinking today especially after that blazing positive yest. Will do another OPK today though to be sure. Praying it's not a positive again!

OPK is negative :happydance: there is a line but it's fainter than the control now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->