30 and TTC#1! CD14

MissSazra

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd stop by here and introduce myself. I'm 30 and on my 6th cycle of ttc #1.

This will be our 4th month using the CBFM, 3rd month of opks and 1st month of Pre-Seed, so we're adding different things along the way but still no luck as yet!

I'd love some buddies to chat to, and maybe hear of some other things that we could be doing to improve our chances.

Hoping to hear from some of you soon! :)

MissS

Hi MissS,

I'd love to be your buddy!

I'm 31 and (think) I ov'd yesterday on my 3rd cycle ttc #1.

I take epo, starflower oil, vit b complex, folic acid, multiple vits and agnus castus. I have pcos, but agnus castus seems to have regulated my cycles. Naturally they are every 6 months!

I've tried conceive plus this month too along with a ovulation microscope and opks. I'm most definitely a women on a mission!

I'd be interest to hear how you're getting on with the cbfm.

X

Hi!

Thanks for your reply, yay a buddy!:happydance:

The monitor has been a bit funny this month. The past 2 months I had one high before my peaks but this month I went straight from a low to a peak. Luckily we had been dtd anyway since Thursday, but if we had solely relied on the monitor it may have been too late.

I only really take multivitamins and cod liver oil, so you put me to shame on that one!

What's conceive plus?

I'm most definitely on a mission now too!

Xx

Conceive plus is like pre-seed.

I really would love to try the cbfm but my cycles vary so much. I can't believe agnus castus has shortened them so much. My first cycle was 6 months, second 47 days and this month it looks like it'll be about 30 days. How long are your cycles?

We're 2ww buddies too, yay.

Only have bit of cramping. How about you? X

My cycles are between 29-34 days and have been for a while. They used to be longer so I was put on the pill to regulate them, however it wasn't working for me, so I came off it 3 years ago and they just kind of stayed pretty regular. This month has been the closest to 28 days since August last year.

This month seems to have gone really quickly, can't believe it's the 2ww already. No symptoms as yet, but I know I'll be spotting them soon! :)

HI ladies!:hi:

I hope three isnt a crowd! I guess i ovulate tomorrow. I had my first positive OPK today, so Im pretty excited!

Im on cycle #6 TTC #1. This is my first round of Clomid. Ive also decided to use the Preseed this month as well. Between the OPK strips, the Preseed applicators and the Calendar and charts Im obsessing over, DH thinks he's living in science class!:rofl:

I'd love a regular short cycle!

Hi mrshanna, welcome! It is really exciting getting an opk anytime as a poasa, but your first wow! I thought about clomid to regulate my cycles but agnus castus seems to be working for me at the moment. What dose are you taking?

Yay, I'm so happy to have two buddies to share my 2ww with!

Any symptoms yet? I just have some mild cramping and lower back pain, but nothing else X

Hi mrshanna! Of course 3 isn't a crowd!

Yay for the positive opk, they really are the best thing (well, only I guess until you see that lovely positive pregnancy test!!)

Your situation sounds pretty similar with trying all the different things. The side of my bed is basically just ttc things. The monitor, (so I don't forget to switch it on), Pre~Seed, thermometer, books about getting pregnant quicker (clearly they have been a great help!) lol

Sending both of you loads of :dust: Xx

I'd love a regular short cycle!

Hi mrshanna, welcome! It is really exciting getting an opk anytime as a poasa, but your first wow! I thought about clomid to regulate my cycles but agnus castus seems to be working for me at the moment. What dose are you taking?

Yay, I'm so happy to have two buddies to share my 2ww with!

Any symptoms yet? I just have some mild cramping and lower back pain, but nothing else X

Im currently taking 50 mg Clomid. The side effects havent really been bad at all for me. I have had some pain around ovulation time, but nothing unbearable or anything.

Its nice to know I will have two buddies to go through the TWW with. Maybe I wont drive my husband as crazy this month!!!:headspin:

I was thinking earlier about how life just seems to be split into parts of 1 week and 2 week waits for things. All I ever seem to be doing is counting down to something, be that the 2ww, or the wait to ovulation, or the wait for AF to go away. I remember when life just went by without the counting, but I wouldn't change it for the world!

Xx

I think I would make easier...

A simple you're about to ovulate for real so dtd in built alarm system would be nice. Followed by a gameshow style ping if you conceived. As you can probably tell I have no patience.

Mrshanna, I read somewhere that for most women clomid works in the first two cycles. It must be so exciting.

I'm a terrible symptom spotter, but so far nothing I would ordinarily expect. X

Lol, genius, I would love a gameshow style ping to tell me we'd conceived!

I think I felt some mild cramping earlier but think that was just a normal cycle thing, as it would be too soon for anything else.

I'm a serious poasa. Not sure how long I'll last hoping to make it until at least Sunday before digging out the hpts.

When is everyone thinking of testing? I know I'm a bit early but I have to ask...

I would really love to wait until the 20th, which would be about 13dpo, but I seriously doubt I'll make that, I shall probably do a first test on the 18th. Tbh, I'm not totally sure when I ovulated, it was either Monday or Tuesday, so anytime around the 20th would be good.

I tested on 9dpo, 11dpo and 14dpo last month (then AF showed later that day so it was a bit of a waste!)

We dtd one last time tonight, just in case there was a chance, and even though the monitor showed a high after the peaks, but now I feel that we have done all we can do, and it really is just a waiting game. These 2 weeks will go so slowly, I'm glad I have you ladies to share them with (and symptom spot with!) lol

Sending out lots of :dust: and PMA! Xx

Ya taking Clomid is pretty exciting! I was scared to death to start it, afraid of the potential side effects. I decided it was worth the risk though. Like you guys, I have absolutely NO patience!!! This 6 months has felt like forever!

I probably wont POAS until my AF is actually late though. After 6 months of:bfn: I reeeaaaalllly dont want to see aother, so I will be waiting as long as I can. Its only 1DPO and Im already stressed. Lol.

Have a lovely day ladies and :dust: to us all!!!

:pink::yellow::blue::pink::yellow::blue::pink::yellow::blue:

My temp dipped slightly this morning so not convinced I ov'd. I did have all the symptoms and a dark opk (but not as dark as usual), my ov microscope has stopped ferning which suggests I've ov'd too. I just don't know... I've has lh surges without ov before.

I'm going to continue with vitex unless I get a bfp. Ditching the epo and starflower just in case though. Also just purchased a cbfm, I can't take this next month so it's worth a try even with my irregular cycles.

Any news? X

Hi everyone!

I tried taking my temp but it was all over the place and it never really showed anything so I kinda gave up on that one. Still not feeling anything, but then it is way early. I just know this next week will go so slowly!

I have to temp to check I ov'd. It's the only way that I know for certain.

All symptoms gone now, it's definitely going to be a long 10 days x

I just wish I could temp, perhaps if it doesn't happen for us this month I might try again. FF gave me a coverline that just wasn't accurate as one day my temps were way up and the next they'd be right down, went on all month and I got so fed up with it.

Have been feeling rubbish all day. But like I said I don't think it's symptoms as it's too early. Just been feeling sick, cold, tired, so probably a bug or something.

Can't wait for the weekend, I find they go nice and quickly (well, not that I want them to go quickly) and then it won't be too long to wait to test! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->