30 and TTC#1! CD14

Wow! Mother nature has thrown some fabulous signs at you two!!!:wohoo:

I have my fingers crossed for you both. I would love for atleast one of us to have a :bfp:this cycle!!!

Ive had a rough few days. I went to the docs about my light headedness and heart palps. My blood pressure was horrible!!! Ive never had problems with it before. I had to get bloodwork and an ekg, and I have to go get a heart moitor to wear for a day Monday.

I have NOOO idea what to think of all of that.:shrug:

The good news...Only 4 more days til testing! I did do one today, at 10 dpo. I knew better but couldnt help it!!!:bfn::dohh:

Hope you both have a great day tomorrow and post good news soon!

Oh no mrshanna, what an ordeal for you. My mum wore a heart monitor thing for a day a few years ago, she said it was fine, I think that was due to her blood pressure. Nothing came of it, so hopefully it's just a routine thing.

You're right that 10dpo is far too early, but then look at me, I've been testing every day since then as well.

I'm on 12dpo now, and still a bfn. I just don't know what to think about it all anymore. If it turns out I'm not pg I shall be wondering why I had that spotting on Friday, and know that mother nature is cruel to get my hopes up like that!

:dust: to you both! Xx

You've both had some great signs! Unfortunately ttc is a waiting game. As they say your not out til your af shows!

Mrshanna, I hope everything goes well with the heart monitor.

Today my temp went back to normal, so yesterday could have been a blip. My opks are getting lighter. Didn't get any cb smileys. Did a rather wishful hpt, bfn of course although I tried to convice myself there was a line. If was the antibody strip of course, lol!

Not sure what's going on x

I'm so confused! Throughout the morning and now into the afternoon I've noticed brownish/pinkish spotting when I wipe. I've got some cramping, but af is still not due until Tuesday. I really hope she's not on the way. The spotting hasn't gotten any heavier, and I'm hoping it's a bit of residual blood from Friday (and implantation bleeds are apparently darker in colour as it's older blood, so that could make sense). I guess it's just another waiting game to see if she shows or if the spotting goes away like on Friday. I'm still feeling really lightheaded and so tired. Grrrrrrrr

Wow. All three of us are so confused!!! :nope:

Its like mother nature is saying "You girls with your sticks and thermometers and things think you have it alllllll figured out! Well guess what? Not now you dont! Here comes a curve ball!!"

I dont think I like her very much right now. I dont think any of us do.:cry:

Wow. All three of us are so confused!!! :nope:

Its like mother nature is saying "You girls with your sticks and thermometers and things think you have it alllllll figured out! Well guess what? Not now you dont! Here comes a curve ball!!"

I dont think I like her very much right now. I dont think any of us do.:cry:

I'm out! She's finally got me this morning. :cry:

mrshanna, I couldn't agree more. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like such failure. We did everything right, so why couldn't we make a baby? I feel terrible.

Here's hoping you both have better luck than me! Xx

Oh no MissS! Im so sorry! I would have sworn you were prego after the spotting strated! I know everyone says we should just relax, it happens easier that way, but its sooooo hard to do!!! Well I guess the TTC buddies are in for another rcycle together!

I'll be testing in a couple more days, but Im not feeling very optimistic.

Good luck for testing mrshanna. I'm so glad to have my buddies to talk to about all of this.

On the plus side, I will be going for the blood tests my gynaecologist wants tomorrow. It'll take a couple of weeks for the results so nothing will be done this cycle, but it's a start.

Xx

I'm sorry Sazra, it sounded so positive. :hugs:

Fx crossed for you mrshanna.

Temp dropped slightly. I'm positive I haven't ov'd again. I got really bad af cramps earlier, felt she had started and so ran to the loo. Nothing. Argh it's happened twice now. Really confused!

Hope your blood tests go well. I've got a drs appt tonight.

X

Good luck at the doctors Carhar, hope you can get some answers!

It did look positive, but I shall know to ignore everything my body throws at me this next cycle.

Xx

I'm sure it does it on purpose just to make us that bit more insane about ttc.

My dr has agreed to refer us to a fs on the NHS. Really pleased, he seemed to think it'll take a couple of months to come through after my OH does his sa. X

That's great news Carhar, I think doctors are sometimes reluctant to refer, so it's fab that they have.

My hubby has to go back for another sa this month as last month he did his sample right in the middle of our fertile time, so was a little 'drained' so to speak! lol So apparently the results weren't accurate.

Xx

Lol, I think the confirmed pcos and lack of regular cycles helped plus it's was the last appointment of the day.

OH isn't thrilled about the sa. X

Hi everyone! Hope you're both doing ok?

I've gotten over my sadness and am attacking this month with vengeance. I have gone and bought some manuka honey, as I read somewhere that it can help with fertility, (but now I've lost the site where it said it!) Have been taking my pre-conception vitamins and fish oil, got my grapefruit juice and have told hubby he's having a can of tomato soup a day! I'm feeling much more positive now, and I hope it continues.

Sending lots of :dust: to you both! Xx

Oooh I searched my history and found it.

https://www.askbaby.com/fertility-boosting-foods.htm

I'm going to try and do as many as I can (apart from the red meat and oysters as I'm vegetarian). I've also bought some full fat milk as I'm one of the people they mention that always goes for the low fat version.

Xx

Thanks for the link, today I got some flaxseed oil capsules as I'm veggie too. You sound really prepared for your next cycle!

I hope everyone's okay today???

Also got a line on hpt. Convinced it's an evap though as my temps are far too low. My OH thinks it's an evap as well. I hate those! Fx I get another darker line tomorrow.

Getting lots of craming and still getting a strong line on a opk. Who knows what's going on??? X

Oooh, what sort of test was it? Pink or blue dye? I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. How many dpo are you?

I tried to ambush hubby with his tomato soup again, but he has said he'll save it for later. I shall have to watch him drink it I think to make sure he actually does, as I know he's not overly keen! lol

Xx

Also having read another post about the benefits of acupuncture, I'm going to try and book to have it done. I've had it before for a shoulder problem, so I'm not too worried about going.

Thanks, it's one of those ic ones.

Lol, your OH going to be sick of tomato soup when you ov.

Thought about acupuncture too. Let me know how you get on x

Morning all!

Have just booked my acupuncture for Monday evening, coupled with Mindbody Medicine. Apparently that relaxes you and makes you more positive about ttc. I'm really going all out this cycle, so determined after all those bfn's!

Hope you're both doing ok?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"