30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Haha, it does get easier, a little bit anyway! I actually liked some parts of level 2, but all of the planking was murder!

sevenofnine, i can see a difference in those photos! I am hoping to feel a difference in how my clothes fit too. I'll feel happier then, knowing that my seams aren't all straining. lol!

I've done level 2, day 3 today. So day 13 altogether. I'm going to take a halfway photo and my measurements tomorrow i think.

I think i noticed that i coped a little better with level 2 today. It's still mental, but i managed to get right to the end of most of the exercises without collapsing in a big ole heap of ican'tdooooooit!!!

I think i noticed that i coped a little better with level 2 today. It's still mental, but i managed to get right to the end of most of the exercises without collapsing in a big ole heap of ican'tdooooooit!!!

I also just finished day 3 of level 2.... I coped worse today!!! :dohh:

Annika decided to fight her nap to the bitter end, and so I had a late start, which means I started working out when I was getting really hungry... so I didn't fare as well!

But I got through it! I just wasn't able to do all of the stupid pendulum lunges. I HATE lunges.

But now I've eaten lunch and I'm happy!!!

:happydance:

I just done level 1 day 1 just now... one word only WOW!!!!

My legs feel so heavy and jelly like, she really pushes you and doesnt let you rest lol... im so proud of myself as stopped for a few seconds and then got right back in.

Cant wait to see my results after 30 days

Well done, Mummy!

Seven, I hate lunges too :( They are what I think is murdering my knees. I cut them out (and just do squats instead) and have had a much better time the last few days!

I took my kids to the zoo and pushed a stroller around all day up some major hills... Does this count as a workout or should I go put on sweats and tough it out?!

Well done, Mummy!

Seven, I hate lunges too :( They are what I think is murdering my knees. I cut them out (and just do squats instead) and have had a much better time the last few days!

I took my kids to the zoo and pushed a stroller around all day up some major hills... Does this count as a workout or should I go put on sweats and tough it out?!

I just did day 4 of level 2 and I still can only do about half the pendulum lunges.

My legs start to buckle, not to mention I am not very coordinated so I keep losing my balance! :blush:

It's GORGEOUS out today, going to get up to 66F, so I am going to put this baby in a wrap and go for a walk today as well!

Urgh! I just HATE all the planking!! I will be sooooo glad when this level is over. I waited until tonight to do it today and i found it tougher than yesterday. I felt awful and sick right afterwards too. I think it might be because i had a macdonalds for tea tonight...

Well done, Mummy!

I just did day 4 of level 2 and I still can only do about half the pendulum lunges.

My legs start to buckle, not to mention I am not very coordinated so I keep losing my balance! :blush:

It's GORGEOUS out today, going to get up to 66F, so I am going to put this baby in a wrap and go for a walk today as well!

I am rubbish at pendulum lunges! Week 2 of RI30 one of the moves is a pendulum lunge but you can't put your foot down in the middle to stabilise, I've fallen over a fair few times!

Because of the success of this thread I decided to start a more generic motivation thread for getting ready for summer if anyone is interested in joining me? - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...r-ready-anyone-want-join-me.html#post26986665

Ah, well done Helen. I will join, and get myself some sort of postnatal Pilates DVD, and come track my progress with you. I got the app 'striiv' on my iPod Touch, and that's very motivating for walking. :)

Wow! The original ladies are on day 30 today!! How are you all going? Can we see pictures? Share your weight and measurement stats? I'd love to see how you got on! :)

Halfway today for me. I've not done the video yet cause i did it late last night and it made me feel sick. I'll probably do it this afternoon before tea. I took a halfway pic, which i'll put on here but i'll take it down fairly quickly too. lol! I don't want the world seeing my horrid belly for long!!

I've actually lost 2 inches on my waist, 1 quarter inch on each arm, half on each thigh and three quarters of an inch on my hips. I'm really pleased with that! I'm thinking of dieting a bit for the last few weeks to really help cause do far i've not bothered.

ETA: Left is before i began and right is today - halfway.

Ooh, I definitely see a change, sausages. :thumbup: Nice one!

As I only got to day 2 of the shred, I obviously haven't changed massively. Though, I have lost some weight in the past 30 days due to breastfeeding and walking everywhere. :)

Looking great, Sausages!

I am finished on Wednesday, and will definitely take some after pictures to post! I think I've lost a little bit of weight (i wish it were more!) and I'm sure I'm toned up a little. I've still got a ways to go, but this has been a great start!

Ok i done L1 D2 yesterday and the day before i ran a mile...

So far in 2 weeks i lost 2½" off my waist and 1½" off my hips... ladies, keep pushing yourself. I can see my jelly belly shrinking abit and this is the first time i've actually stuck to exercising and healthy eating for years...

Its not a big difference yet as my size 14 dresses are still tight and so are some of my clothes but im not losing hope lol x

Nice job, ladies!!

I'm done for today and only have 3 days left!!

Who's still with us?

Can I be a late joiner? I am doing the 30 ds. Today I did level 2, day 13 total (ten days on level one). I am doing it every day without taking a day off. I am the type of person who, if I take one day off, then it is easy to take two, then three...

In fact, I did the 30ds almost three years ago. I did it- get this- 29 times and then I quit. Self sabotage! I am so annoyed at myself for doing that so I have started again and this will be my victory.

I printed out the chart that I found here and I love giving myself a sticker after completing each workout.

I hate the planks!

Arrrggghh, jumping lunges are back in week 3 of RI30, as well as a whole variety of new torture methods!

Did day 4 of level 2 this morning. Tomorrow morning I will do day 5, and tomorrow afternoon I am going for a massage to celebrate being halfway done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->