• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 yo and TTC #1

Okay ladies, I hope you're not squeamish about CM (I mean, really how could we be at this point?), because I have a question.

The fertile EW (egg white) CM that you're looking for...would it make sense for it to be around even if the OPK says you're in low fertility? I tested this morning and got the blank circle. But then this evening, the EWCM was suddenly there, after being competely dry before. Does that necessarily mean I'm in high fertility now?

Based on last cycle, I could be testing high fertility as early as tomorrow...but maybe not. My cycles range by about 4 days, so it's hard to know. I guess I don't really understand the CM thing (or the temp thing) as much as I should.

Just to be safe, we BD'd anyways. Even threw in some PreSeed for good measure...lol. Can't hurt, right? :)

Okay ladies, I hope you're not squeamish about CM (I mean, really how could we be at this point?), because I have a question.

The fertile EW (egg white) CM that you're looking for...would it make sense for it to be around even if the OPK says you're in low fertility? I tested this morning and got the blank circle. But then this evening, the EWCM was suddenly there, after being competely dry before. Does that necessarily mean I'm in high fertility now?

Based on last cycle, I could be testing high fertility as early as tomorrow...but maybe not. My cycles range by about 4 days, so it's hard to know. I guess I don't really understand the CM thing (or the temp thing) as much as I should.

Just to be safe, we BD'd anyways. Even threw in some PreSeed for good measure...lol. Can't hurt, right? :)

I don't think it is definitive either way. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at any of the keeping track ways. I calendar for averages and just found out about OPKs and will get it next month.

I get EWCM the day or two before O. But I think everyone is different. Sounds like you are covered either way!

Hey, it's always good to BD anyway!! I hope this works out for you! GL!! :)

Curiousowl, we also live near each other! I'm in Maryland, about an hour north of DC.

I am 30 yo and ttc baby #1. Was just looking for a few friends in the same age group as me trying for baby #1!

I am in cycle 2 of trying! I'll be testing on Jan 18th if I can wait that long! :) I was diagnosed with PCOS so I tend to have a longer period than normal. Usually doesn't last longer than 42 days. I have been told it's harder for me to get pregnant so I am crossing my fingers that isn't the case! :)

Hi! I am also 30yo and am on cycle 2 for #1 with 42 day cycles. Well the last one was 42 and this one is and Feb was, the others are around 34 - 36. Good luck to us!!

Hi Londonbean!

We tend to have the same cycle lengths! :) Welcome to the group and gl to us for sure! :)

Cheers!

Hi! I am also 30yo and am on cycle 2 for #1 with 42 day cycles. Well the last one was 42 and this one is and Feb was, the others are around 34 - 36. Good luck to us!!

Welcome! :hi: Best of luck to you this cycle!

Hey, it's always good to BD anyway!! I hope this works out for you! GL!! :)

Exactly my thoughts! Fingers crossed for ya :)

Curiousowl, we also live near each other! I'm in Maryland, about an hour north of DC.

Oh wow! We actually probably live really close then because I'm in College Park. (I just put DC because it's the closest big city :) ) Where are you exactly? Are you originally from this area? We're pretty new and this snow has certainly been a shock, lol. I just spent the past hour looking for warmer boots to buy online!

so just thought i would update u ladies... Still no AF and a :bfn: this morning.. now im really confused..... good thing Wednesday is only 3 days away. gonna ask my dr what the heck is going on.

Oh wow! We actually probably live really close then because I'm in College Park. (I just put DC because it's the closest big city :) ) Where are you exactly? Are you originally from this area? We're pretty new and this snow has certainly been a shock, lol. I just spent the past hour looking for warmer boots to buy online!

That makes 3 of us in the area! :happydance: I am about 45 minutes north of DC, 20-30 south of Baltimore. Curiousowl, where did you live before? If you want warm boots, you likely won't find much that is considered fashionable...at least from my experience. Although, I haven't worn real winter boots since jr. high or high school (you learn to do without when you live in MN, boots are such a hassel if there is only a few inches of snow on the ground.

I don't know if any of you have odd dreams, but I always have. Anyways, in high school, I would have all sorts of weird pregnancy dreams. I haven't had any of those in a VERY LONG TIME. Last night, I dreamed that I was pregnant, went to the hospital to give birth, gave birth -no big deal, the babies (you read that right, in the dream I had 3 babys 2 girls, 1 boy) just popped right out, the staff at the hospital shifted myself and 2 other women to various beds, one gave birth around lunch, i gave birth around dinner time and afterwards, I went out, with the babies to get McDonalds(never my first choice), then came back and started searching for my cell phone so I could call and tell my mom. Remember, this was just a dream! :wacko:

Have any of you ever had weird dreams? I am midcycle so I haven't even considered testing at this point. This dream may top some of my strangest!

so just thought i would update u ladies... Still no AF and a :bfn: this morning.. now im really confused..... good thing Wednesday is only 3 days away. gonna ask my dr what the heck is going on.

Aw, boo. So Wednesday is when AF is due, is that right? If that's the case, I've read that sometimes you won't even get a BFP until a week (or TWO!) after AF goes MIA. It might just be too early to know anything yet.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get an answer soon!

I don't notice any ewcm until the day before I O.

That's frustrating! Good luck. Hopefully, the test is just wonky and it just needs a few more days to turn positive! Baby dust to you!

That makes 3 of us in the area! :happydance: I am about 45 minutes north of DC, 20-30 south of Baltimore. Curiousowl, where did you live before? If you want warm boots, you likely won't find much that is considered fashionable...at least from my experience. Although, I haven't worn real winter boots since jr. high or high school (you learn to do without when you live in MN, boots are such a hassel if there is only a few inches of snow on the ground.

I don't know if any of you have odd dreams, but I always have. Anyways, in high school, I would have all sorts of weird pregnancy dreams. I haven't had any of those in a VERY LONG TIME. Last night, I dreamed that I was pregnant, went to the hospital to give birth, gave birth -no big deal, the babies (you read that right, in the dream I had 3 babys 2 girls, 1 boy) just popped right out, the staff at the hospital shifted myself and 2 other women to various beds, one gave birth around lunch, i gave birth around dinner time and afterwards, I went out, with the babies to get McDonalds(never my first choice), then came back and started searching for my cell phone so I could call and tell my mom. Remember, this was just a dream! :wacko:

Have any of you ever had weird dreams? I am midcycle so I haven't even considered testing at this point. This dream may top some of my strangest!

I lived in NE DC for a year after college. I hated snow when I lived there. I had lived in NC and NM before so I wasn't much of a snow girl. Then I did something really silly and fell in love with DH who lived in northern Ohio!

M, I have had really strange dreams lately also. I had one where I had a baby and he was about 1 and it was completely normal. I rarely dream but when I do its been really crazy dreams that make no sense.

Well, I tested with my OPK again this morning and low and behold - peak fertility?! How I jumped from low fertility to peak in 24 hours I just don't know. Last month I had 2 full days of high fertility before I hit peak - like is supposed to happen. Weird. I guess this explains my sudden EWCM yesterday. Good thing we BD'd yesterday. :) More BDing for us today and tomorrow! My DH hasn't started the FertilAid yet, but I'm using PreSeed in hopes it will help move his healthy boys in light of his motility? I don't know if it will, but here's hoping!

I'm in Frederick. I'm not originally from this area but have lived in areas with snow before. But it was an adjustment moving here because we moved from the south where there is never snow! I had to buy snow boots when we moved here. I just got them at TJMaxx or something like that.

Wow, that's awesome! :happydance: how long have you lived in the area?

Awww, darn! Glad to hear you already have this appointment scheduled so you can figure out what's going on then.

Well, I tested with my OPK again this morning and low and behold - peak fertility?! How I jumped from low fertility to peak in 24 hours I just don't know. Last month I had 2 full days of high fertility before I hit peak - like is supposed to happen. Weird. I guess this explains my sudden EWCM yesterday. Good thing we BD'd yesterday. :) More BDing for us today and tomorrow! My DH hasn't started the FertilAid yet, but I'm using PreSeed in hopes it will help move his healthy boys in light of his motility? I don't know if it will, but here's hoping!

Well, that's nice at least that CM and OPKs are matching up. Time to get busy! :D Baby dust to you!

I'm in Frederick. I'm not originally from this area but have lived in areas with snow before. But it was an adjustment moving here because we moved from the south where there is never snow! I had to buy snow boots when we moved here. I just got them at TJMaxx or something like that.

Wow, that's awesome! :happydance: how long have you lived in the area?

I lived in NW DC for 2 years and have been in MD for the last 3.5 years. DH is from AZ and he HATES this weather!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->