• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Good morning everyone!

I hope that everyone had a nice weekend and for some of us a nice long weekend. Sorry I have been MIA the last week. I took a few days off of work as a mini vacation at home. DH and I celebrated our anniversary on Sat. We were able to spend some quality time at the park, a wonderful meal at an El Salvadorian Restaurant with a Mariachi Singer and then we took in a movie.

Today marks CD 9. My ff chart is mostly open circles because of the late nights and sleeping in. My temps are pretty well normal for this phase of my cycle.

Lilfoosh - your story was really funny! Thank you for sharing. Don't get too worried about your cycle right now. It is too soon to tell. Thinking of you!

How is everyone feeling? Boxxey - any news on your Ov?[/QUOTE

Got a postive opk on cd 17.....bd on cd 17,18 and hopefully tonight before work

GL Boxxey =)

Thanks Clandara. I'm trying not to worry about it, but I am totally symptom spotting so it is never far off my mind. I have some pressure in my lower abdomen and (Sorry, TMI) I have been really gassy, along with a couple of other things... Now before you all go saying that it all sounds promising, I have had cysts on my ovaries that have caused the same symptoms in the past. So I am fingers crossed and praying every day and night that it is my long awaited 2nd turn and not just another cruel trick my body is playing.

7DPO, so I guess we will find out soon, though not soon enough for my liking.

Sounds like you had a good week. Happy anniversary! How long have you and DH been together?

We have been married for two years. :)

Boxxey - That is good news! Happy Bd'ing!

Lilfoosh - My fingers are crossed for you. Do you have an idea when you will make a hpt?

I guess it depends on how things go. Maybe this weekend, if I don't start spotting before then.

DH confessed to being super excited/scared for this cycle too! Then he asked when I would be POAS. :rofl: My cervix is now so high it is almost unreachable and it is "super closed and super firm" by DH's description... cm is thick and creamy- sorry for more TMI. I'm 8 dpo. Last night I was also stuck by insomnia, waking at 4 am and just watching the minutes tick by until 6, it was a long night! Roll on weekend!

I don't know if this will help anyone or not but I usually don't have copious amount of CM so I looked it up and people kept saying Grapefruit juice helps. So I figured I would give it a shot, it kinda tastes like drinking orange juice too soon after brushing your teeth, but it can't hurt. Anyway, it definitely did work, I was surprised! So, if you are like me and a little scant in the CM department try having a glass of grapefruit juice in the morning and then again before bed (or before bd'ing) during your peak time.

Foosh, I'm on another thread on her and they have all jumped on the grapefruit band wagon haha. I tried but I couldn't stand drinking it!

I actually like it better than orange juice! I can't stand OJ, I'm weird I know.

Hi ladies. Just checking in really quick. Sorry I have been MIA for several days. Work has been so stressful, along with everything else. I am starting to feel very panicked about having things in order in time for when the baby comes. Ugh. Anyway, sounds like everyone is doing pretty good here.

Foosh- Crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes for you!

Mrs. B- How are you feeling?

Lysh- Your sleeping situation sounds strangely similar to mine...queen bed, body pillow, long limbed people, and two cats, lol. My husband is treating me to a king sized bed very soon though. We're going to test some this weekend. I can't wait. After we get that, I think I'm going to give in and buy a maternity pillow. I read some really good reviews on the Leacho total body pillow and walmart has it for $50. If I get an extra hour or two of sleep from it, it will be worth it.

The grapefruit thing is interesting. I wouldn't think that an acidic fruit would help with that. At least it's not medication or herbal supplements. Just good old fruit...can't hurt to try. I know this much...CM is not a problem once you get pregnant! Lol.

Good luck to you all this month! A few more BFP's and we'll have to change the name of our lil group here. :)

Well, I just got some good news! I work in a building that is attached to a shopping centre and about once every couple of months or for holidays (Valentine's Day in this case), they have a raffle. I entered, as I do for all the draws, and thsi time I won!! I won a weekend getaway for 2 at a spa! I don't know how well J will take that, or if it works logistically but I WON!! Yay.

So im cd 20 today i bd on cd 17 &18 but not 19 i hope i dont miss my eggie........my opk was pos on cd 17........this morning i had ewcm so im hoping all is ok plus we bd almost everyday since cd 5 cross fingers im so worried about not bd last night

Did you do your okp in the morning on the 17th? Missing cd19 is ok, but maybe go again tonight for luck! Fingers crossed you caught it!

Yes like 7am we r gunns bd tonight we wanted to last night but i fell asleep

I am being terrible this cycle! I want to POAS now... there are so many parallels that I am drawing between this cycle and when I was preggo with DS! I'm so excited but still terrified that it's going to be a BFN. I feel like I am going nuts! I wouldn't take a test unless it was with FMU anyway, hopefully by tomorrow I have calmed down a bit or decided to say screw it and POAS anyway!

Where is everyone!?! I'm totally dying over here :rofl:

Im here picking all the kids up from school and daycare let the caos begin........they r 9,7,5,3

Good luck catching that eggy Boxxey!

Lilfoosh- How exciting that you won a weekend getaway!!!!! Yay! Yeah...what cycle day are you?? I know how tempting it is but you do not want to test too early and get disappointed. Ooooohhhhhhh I am so hoping for you!!!

Native- Lucky you on a king sized bed!!!! I saw all those maternity pillows but it seems they are bigger than the regular body pillow. I would love a bigger bed right now (or even my own bed to sneak into) but at this point I just want to be treated to my DH finishing our master bedroom. We have lived in this house for a year and a half and I still do not have a master bedroom!!!!! Thankfully he is starting it this weekend. Lots to do before the baby comes!

cd24, 8 dpo, my average cycle is 27 days!! Ok writing it out like that doesn't seem like I'm soooo early. I got a +opk on cd15

Wow! That's quite the herd you have Boxxey!

Lol ya they make for a good time........when they arent ripping each other apart

Morning ladies. :flower:

I'm glad it is Friday. Last night there was the slightest pink tinge to my CM.... and this morning I got a BFN (10 dpo), so crashing down I went. DH is going to do some calling around today to see if we can get some testing done to find out what is going on. I know I am not exactly out yet, but I'm going to assume I am and expect the rest of this to go like all 9 other cycles we have been trying. And I will have to get checked out this month because I still feel pressure in my lower abdomen, it is even uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy and the last couple of days I have felt nauseous, so I probably have a cyst or two again. Oh joy

Clandara how is stuff going for you?

Happy Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->