• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Lilfoosh- So sorry you are disappointed again. :nope: Getting things checked out might not be a bad idea because you never know. Have you had cysts before?

Yea, I had 2 large (about 4 cm across each) cysts when I fell pregnant with Jacob. They went away over the course of the pregnancy. Early that same year (2010) I actually had a cyst burst, that was the worst pain I had ever experienced, still is- even labour didn't hold a candle to the pain from that cyst.

Anyway, I was talking to DH and he is going to make some calls- he has an office and I don't, so he will have more privacy. It would seem like everything with me is ok- my temp shifts, my CM & CP, I even got +opk all pointing to when I ov, so I told DH I will definitely get tested but he will have to as well. There is no point testing one and not the other for us. And at this point I am actually a little worried that we will both check out fine... If there is something not right then at least we have somewhere to start! I am scared of "unexplained infertility".

Awe Foosh...so sorry. I really hope you don't have a cyst. I had 3 that had to be surgically removed. Two large dermoids on my right ovary and one regular on my left. The 3rd (2nd dermoid) consumed most of my ovary so they just took the whole thing. I haven't had one burst, but have heard stories. Even when they don't burst they can be painful. Nasty little things.

How long has it been since you started trying again? Although I know it would be frustrating to not have a reason, I also hope you and your husband are healthy and able to conceive. Maybe it's just taking a little longer.

Wow, lots to catch up on!

Lilfoosh - Maybe I missed something but you have not officially started AF right? So perhaps you just need to give a couple more days before testing again? Getting checked is a good idea. We are on the verge of that as well. Thinking of you. :hugs:

I am on CD 12 and temp dropped a bit last night.

As for my opinion on grapefruit juice....I love it but don't drink it very often. I am mostly a water and milk kind a girl. Very interesting though....might have to get some to see.

I haven't actually gotten AF, but I had pink tinged CM last night and again last time I checked earlier this morning (around 10). =(

Native, that sucks! I hope I don't have to get them removed, my c-section was the only surgery I have ever had and I had to be knocked out cold! And I would cry forever if I lost an ovary before conceiving our 2nd, especially at the rate we are going. We have been trying for 10 or 11 cycles now, since just before my son turned 9 months old, he is 18 months now. It took 6 cycles to conceive Jacob.

Lilfoosh - Any news? I have been thinking about you this weekend.

How is everyone doing?

From Friday to Sunday when I woke up I had a small amount of red and then brown for the rest of the day, then starting this morning it is all red all the time... not sure how to count that but I would say today is CD1... so here we go again.

DH is calling today to book us an appointment at the obgyn.

Thanks for the support ladies!

Clandara & Boxxey how are things with you? You are both into the DPO now, right?

Im 8-9 dpo.....i have had an acne break out all overand hot flashes......on and off feeling pukey.......but last night my bbs have felt very heavy like i went from a DD to FF lol so how knows and some mild cramping yesterday from my belly button into my vajayjay.....so either im gunna have one nasty AF or a BFP just wish it was march 3rd

I am so sorry Lilfoosh. Keep us posted on how things go.

I am on CD 15, so I am in the green. Low temps the last two days.

Hi ladies. How are you all doing? Been a busy week for me so I haven't had much time to check in. We did spend our first night on our new king bed last night...AMAZING!!! I slept so good. If you don't have one already, I highly recommend, lol.

Congrats Native! I'm glad it is helping with the sleep.

MrsB did I see in your journal that you saw the MW today? How did that go?

Clandara is your temp on an upward swing yet?

Boxxey, any news?

DH made an appointment with my obgyn for us, we go in the evening on March 12th. I will be in my "green zone", that is actually cd15 for me which is usually when I ov. We will see how it goes and I will obviously fill you ladies in on whatever he says, I definitely will not be brushed off though! *puts on boxing gloves*
:flower:

Midwife tomorrow morning :) I was a little excited but then I got told they won't even be taking blood, so just feel like I am going in for a chat. I really want them to do something, I'm gagging for reassurance or something you know??

Look forward to hearing how your OBGYN goes in a few weeks Foosh!

Sorry I'm not posting much ladies, I feel like I'm rubbing people noses in it if I post too much, I've backed off from everywhere, but I come in and read... all the time!! :haha:

Hey everyone!

So the crosshairs are now up on ff. I am 3 dpo and cd 18. Feeling not too bad. All I can say is I HOPE.

Native - That is pretty awesome about the bed. My parents when I was growing up had a king size and it literally fit the whole family, lol.

Boxxey - How are you doing? Are you still spotting brown today?

Mrs. B - That is exciting to be meeting with the midwife. Good luck with the appointment.

Lilfoosh - I am glad that you have also made some headway on making appointments with the OBGYN. Only a couple weeks to go!

Yes......its brown like chocolate........it stopped last night but was back this morning.......2 days ago it was pink? Im lost:-(

Well brown definitely it considered to be old blood. Perhaps a visit to the doctor may be in order to rule out any other concerns.

Im gunna give it till af is due which is the 3rd so i call monday if no af or bfp

I thought I'd come let you ladies know how I got on, just copying from my journal...

So today I got my blue folder seems real! Its not the scan, but its a step toward it

I was weighed, to my relief I haven't put on any weight since Sept (the last time I was weighed at docs) even though it feel like I have... I think I need new batteries in my scales as they are over-weighing me loads compared to the doctors ones! I'm going to believe theirs are correct

I have opted in for all the blood checks, the abnormality scan and downs testing. I just don't see why not to do it if the technology is there. I was so emotional whilst she explained the chances of things going wrong, that I cried but its just a massive wave of reality and it scared me. She remembered my sister from her loss at 21 weeks and the Spinal Dysplacia, so she completely understood.

I have to see the obstetrician sometime, but the midwife reckons I will only have to see them once to be dismissed back to the midwife, I can't remember why? I think its my weight.

Can't wait for my letter with my scan date now! Eeeek

How is everyone doing? Everyone had a good weekend?

Not too much new for me.... currently on CD 22 and Temp is getting higher.

We had a great but busy weekend over here! Birthday party, friends visiting, DH had tickets to a roller derby double header plus all our regular weekend stuff!

I'm cd7 now, so gonna have to start thinking about ttc stuff again. Our appointment is 1 week away. We are supposed to be getting some nice weather here shortly as well, which is putting me in a good mood.

Boxxey, how are things with you? We have passed the 3rd!

I hope it's all coming up roses for you Clandara, can't wait to hear your good news!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->