33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Erica, how did the temping go? Did your DH sleep through it? Nicole, did you start your temping yet for this cycle or are you waiting on that?

Good Day ladies!

How are you guys feeling today? I temped this morning....my temperature was really really low. I hope that's normal. I took it twice to be sure. I don't work fridays so when my alarm woke me up at 6 to take my temperature I was a little grumpy about waking up earlier than I had to, but all was good because I just rolled over and went back to sleep right after.

Nicole-What did you do to your room to make it sexier? lol. Did it recieve any positive feedback from DH? :)

Joanne- Your chart looks good, I will have to start filling mine in today.

Hope you guys have a great day!

Hi!

You can both have look at my chart: just click on my music sheet on the bottom of this page (my "signature").

working ttc , you can do the same now that you're on fertilityfriend:

First you go on to your fertilityfriend page and go into: Sharing, then click on Home Page Setup where you finally click on Get Sharing Code/Buttons - there you will find the "code" you need to create your ticker. The code you have to select and copy is the bbCode Code

Now, to insert this code into your homepage: click on user CP and you will be in your home page. On the left, select: Edit Signature then, got to the bottom of tha page, and paste your "code" into the box, and save!

Good luck!!!:thumbup: You can do this in your own time, no rush, but would be great!

Now for my sexy room...: candles, hanging sexy outwear on the doorknob instead of my sweatpants :), THAT'S IT! Duh... I'm working on it though, I have BIIIIIG PLANS! Like: an erotic-abstract painting (how in the world am I going to find that?), a rug, or a sheepskin, more candle holders or plate of floating candles, a silk drape hanging from the ceiling over the bed and over the bright light, lots of red, brown, a little pink (not too much so that my DH doesn't feel like he's in barbie town). Ok, OK, I haven't bought anything yet, but it'll all come into place soon. I'm hoping this week. LOL.
:) feeling fine by the way Erica, thanks for asking!

Here goes nothing - did my signature show up? Hope so - nicole thanks so much for the instructions!

I love the efforts at sexifying the bedroom. I think we are definitely in need of that ... DH jokes about wanting a bear skin (or sheep skin) rug for just this purpose - but I'm not actually sure he's kidding...Alas I don't think I'm willing to go QUITE that far for mood :) Maybe just some better lighting...It's a cold and rainy weekend here, so hopefully there'll be lots of time to :sex: Hosting a baby shower for a friend, so I'll definitely need something to take my mind of TTC!!

joanna

Btw, my temps have gone up a teeny bit each day (97.55, 97.56, and then today 97.59) but there is no way to put that level of detail in my chart, so I've just rounded them all up to 97.6...do you think that's ok?

ok, i am obviously losing my mind - ignore my last post :dohh: i figured out i CAN put in the extra decimal place. why am i so bad with technology?? sigh...

You did it!!!!!
About the temp thing, I think that was a very reasonable question!

I agree, it was a reasonable question....I didn't even know that they made thermometers that gave 2 decimal points. Mine only has 1 decimal, should I get a new one?

Anyway girls, hope you guys have a great night! You both have me brainstorming ways to sexify my bedroom :)

I agree, it was a reasonable question....I didn't even know that they made thermometers that gave 2 decimal points. Mine only has 1 decimal, should I get a new one?

Anyway girls, hope you guys have a great night! You both have me brainstorming ways to sexify my bedroom :)

Hi girls! No way Erica! One decimal is good enough.
sexy bedrooms, sexy minds, a sexy week to us all!!! :happydance:

yes! got a positive opk this morning...so gearing up for a sexy few days!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/33d601/ttc.png

yes! got a positive opk this morning...so gearing up for a sexy few days!

Woohooooo!
Nice signature :winkwink:
By the way, if you ovulate on CD 12, then that means your luteal phase is 12 days, which is great! You only have to worry if you have less than 10 days in your LP!!!
This is good news Johanna!
LUcky bunny... I still have to wait 3 more days to get a OPK+ - now I'm a little nervous!

no need to be nervous!! your cycle is 28 days, no? that's super normal! i'm sure you'll ov on schedule. i hope i'll ov on day 12, cuz you're right, that would definitely alleviate my fears about the luteal phase. keep up posted!!

hi everyone,

i just joined this website.. so new.. we are TTC for almost a yr already but to no avail. i had tried clomid but i stopped because of the fear that it could have some side effects. im just 30yrs old.. so frustrating that every month we got a negative PT result. my husband is expecting to have our little bun so soon.. but how can we.. if only i have the powers to give it to him instantly, i would have done it long ago..i had my ultrasound and it went well.. whew! im kinda down with all those things that are happening into our lives

but i am still hopefuly anyway.. miracles do happen. ..

BABY DUST to everybody..

Hi emotikalay, and welcome! Sorry to hear about your frustration. You've come to the right place, though! I felt better as soon as I joined - it's just so nice to know that others are going through the same or similar experiences. That's great news about your ultrasound. I'm sure it will happen for you guys soon. Are you on fertility friend? Are you charting?

Welcome emotikalay!!!
One year, and every month perfect timing BD with ovulation? I know how hard it is to actually realize that we have no control over when we will get our BFP, and if it will stick, very frustrating. That's why we're all here right? To give each other support and positive nudges!!!
We're here for you, :cry: or :flower: !!!!

Joanna! That's it you're done! You've ovulated then (no more positive OPKs?). I really recommend that you continue using your OPKs this first cycle.

Negative OPK this morning - so I guess that means ovulated yesterday or today? I guess I have to wait for the temps to tell...Nicole - just looked at your chart - your pre-OV temps are so regular - it's going to be so exciting to see the shift! How is DH this month? Are you going to tell him when you OV? Mine has been a TEENY bit more interested in the process, but it's so weird - he'll talk about it for a few minutes and then all of a sudden it's like ok, no more discussing this thank you very much! He is a freak sometimes (but a lovable one :))

So I should keep using the OPKs for the rest of the month? Is that in case something weird happens, like my temps never go up?

Hey ladies! Welcome Emotikalay:hi:

Yay for ovulation! I'm sending baby dust to you Joanna! It's great your DH is showing a bit more interest.

Nicole, don't be nervous! the :sex: around ovulation is the best part of ttc:winkwink:!! This is our month!! If even one of us comes away victorious I will be happy. :hugs:

I've been charting for a few days and my temps are all over. I take it at 6:20 every morning and I'm up and down. Not sure what is going on. I usually have a 30-32 day cycle so I'm not expecting ovulation for another few days yet. Started using OPK's today though, I bought the clear blue digital ones this month, waiting for my happy face:)

:thumbup::dust:
Hey ladies! Welcome Emotikalay:hi:

Yay for ovulation! I'm sending baby dust to you Joanna! It's great your DH is showing a bit more interest.

Nicole, don't be nervous! the :sex: around ovulation is the best part of ttc:winkwink:!! This is our month!! If even one of us comes away victorious I will be happy. :hugs:

I've been charting for a few days and my temps are all over. I take it at 6:20 every morning and I'm up and down. Not sure what is going on. I usually have a 30-32 day cycle so I'm not expecting ovulation for another few days yet. Started using OPK's today though, I bought the clear blue digital ones this month, waiting for my happy face:)

Thanks, Erica! I used the clear blue digi OPK for the first time this month and it was awesome - so nice not to be trying to figure out the nuances of tiny little lines!! I think you're going to like using it--it's refreshing to have one thing be certain (or close to certain) in this guessing game. And I totally agree about being happy if even one of us gets a BFP this month! I feel like it's got to happen for one of us--it's just gotta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->