33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

HOORAY!!!!!! I am soo soo relieved for you Erica! And that's great about the baby's hb and being ahead of schedule. You must feel so much better. :hugs:

Hi girls! So good to hear that all of your pregnancies are progressing well!!!

Joanna, congrats on your baby boy!!! How exciting!

Nicole, I'm thinking of you as your pregnancy journey ends and motherhood begins!!! Only 60 or so days! I can't believe it!

Erica, I'm so glad you got better news to calm your nerves! I know it must be scary. It looks like your doing well after your last dr visit! I'm sooooooooooo relieved and happy for you!!!

Gemma, I'm so glad you are doing well. You girls are lucky to all be at different stages to help each other.

Evi, I hope you're doing well!

:hug: to all of you!
Shelby

Joanna a boy yay!!!! I wouldn't be able to not find out either, how exciting now you know what your having!! :happydance:
Erica I hope you are happier now you've had another scan and bubba is fine. I have had a few bits of spotting and I know exactly how you feel it's a horrible feeling :hugs:
Shelby it's really good to hear from you and thanks at the moment all seems to be progressing well but every day is a milestone to me lol

How is everyone feeling today? Glad it's Friday lol xx

Shelby! So great to hear from you!! How are you doing? How are the stepkids and your DH?

Gemma, glad to hear you're doing well. When is your first scan? 12 weeks? I know how slowly time moves in first tri...(to me it hasn't sped up all that much, honestly, tho most people say it goes much faster now!)

Erica, do you dress up for Halloween in Canada? Will Dom have a costume?

Hi guys!

Shelby it's great to see you here! Hope you and your family are well.

Gemma how are you doing?

Joanna Dom is so excited this year for Halloween. He was still a little apprehensive last year because he was pretty young, this year he is captain America and he's really looking forward to it:)

You guys doing anything for Halloween?

Fun!! I definitely feel like having kids will make Halloween so much more fun (not that I don't enjoy it now, but I think it can only get better). We are having some friends over tonight to give out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Our neighborhood is very popular for trick-or-treating, so we get tons of kids (and typically go through a ridiculous amount of candy!). I'm going to try not to eat as much as I normally do (don't want to sugar shock the baby) but it may be tough!

Have fun tonight. I won't be eating much candy, chocolate has been making me queasy, I did however buy enough greek salad to feed a small army today. I can not get enough if it!!

Happy Halloween Girls!!

Hi guys hope you enjoyed halloween!

Joanna my first scan is at 13weeks on the 29th Nov so cannot wait for that!! Feeling okay at the moment but still very tired and nauseas, although still haven't been sick so am thankful for that!
Erica how are you feeling?
Hi to everyone else, hope your all good xx

Hi guys!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

How is everyone? Joanna 22 weeks!!! Have you started to get anything ready for the baby?

Gemma how are you feeling? I have been super nauseas but I don't really mind. It reminds me that everything is progressing :)

Nicole, Evi and Shelby I hope you all are doing well! Check in with us soon!

Hi Guys,

I am feeling very nauseas all day long but haven't actually been sick! I'm the same as you though and don't want to sound like I'm moaning as am soooo happy to be pregnant and like you know something is happening in there!!
How is everyone else feeling? xxx

Gemma are your pants getting tight??

I haven't gained weight but my pants are SO tight. I broke out some old maternity jeans this weekend :blush:

Yes very!!!! I don't have any maternity clothes either so will have to invest quite soon I think!!! x

We finally told Dominic last night. I've been wanting to wait in case anything were to happen. It would be very hard for him to understand that I was pregnant and then I wasn't.

We decided to tell him because he was confused about why I was constantly sick. He took it really well and even talked to my tummy and rubbed it :) He said he was going to be a great big brother and we told him that we already knew that.

It's starting to seem real now :)

Gemma have you told many people? You looking forward to your first scan?

Hooray for telling Dom! That is so adorable - he will be a great big brother! I think that's the nice thing about having some space in between your kids; he's had time alone with Mommy and Daddy so it's not going to be as hard for him to move into the big brother role as it is for some kids who are born closer together.

Glad things are going well for you ladies. I can't wait until your 12 week scans!

Thanks Joanna. It was a big deal for us because we have been so secretive about it. Still so afraid of another MC.

Anyway, how are you?? Feeling good I hope!

I'm great. Since about 17-18 weeks, I've been feeling awesome - plenty of energy, no more nausea - it's been fabulous. Hopefully it lasts for a while! I've got my glucose test a week from tomorrow, so I'm a bit nervous about that, but otherwise all is good :)

Oh I'm so envious! I can't wait till my energy returns!

Have you thought of names yet?

We're still battling it out on that - we both only have a few names that we like, so it's tough. We were all set for a girl - had like 3 names we both loved. Boy names...not so much.

How is your nausea? Any puking or are you able to keep things down?

Hehe, we were the opposite with Dom. We had his name agreed on but couldn't come up with girls names.

We haven't started looking yet for names this time. I think we're still a little apprehensive until that 12 week mark passes:)

I get my 1st trimester physical on Tuesday. Should get to hear babies heart beat. I'm looking forward to that.

My nausea is sort of a mix between feeling sick and actually getting sick. Some days I'm sick 3 times, then I'll go a week without vomiting at all. It's really hit and miss. I do feel nauseas on a daily basis though. Not that I'm complaining. With Dom I was sick 3-5 times a day sometimes. Even lost weight at the end of the pregnancy. I was puking right through pregnancy test to labour.

This time around is a piece of cake compared to that!

When do you plan to work until?

Oh and don't be worried about the glucose test, it really isn't that terrible. Not super pleasant, but not that bad:)

Hey Ladies,

Glad your both well, hooray for telling Dom Erica how sweet is that that he rubbed your stomach!
Joanna glad your feeling fab! What is the glucose test? I haven't heard of that wonder if we have that in the UK?

I got myself in a right old state this week after some woman at work told me a horrow story. Told dh I had to have a private scan as was convinced something had gone wrong. Anyway got my doppler this morning and we heard the heartbeat after looking for ages it was 172bpm. Am on cloud9!!!! Should see me through untill the 29th and my scan!
Erica are you working right up to your due date? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->