• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

35 and over/due in September

trying4four - I am so, so sorry. :hugs::hugs:

Wantabelly - so glad to hear your scan went well.

Thank god it's Friday that's all I'm saying! Work is a real struggle and then I have no energy when I get back!

Hi guys,

I would like to join now if I may! Instead of mostly lurking, I mean!

We got a solid heartbeat yesterday, so it all feels more real now. Still scared it won't ultimately work out, but much more hopeful now.

Congrats, Wanna, on your good scan,
and mb3, ever try Ricola cough drops, the honey herb flavor?

Lucky glad to hear you're joining us instead of lurking :hugs: I've never heard of those cough drops. Is that in Uk or USA?

I'm in the US, but Ricola is a Swiss co. I guess I imagined they would be all over Europe too. The honey herb kind is so good that I've stockpiled a few bags in my nightstand. And I'm totally not a hoarder, just that these are what I want when I have a sore throat, nothing else will do!

Anyway, how's your throat today, any better?

Thanks for asking. It's pretty much the same. I'm going to have to go in search of some of those ricola lozenges!

Somehow I mut have accidentally unsubscribed to the list? Anyway just saying I am here. At about 6 weeks I think. Going to my first appointment on feb 15. Hoping for the best. Feel only very slightly nauseous. Tired and sometimes dizzy.
Oh and emotional :)

Thanks for asking. It's pretty much the same. I'm going to have to go in search of some of those ricola lozenges!
Hope it's not the onset of a cold. Plz take care of yourself! Maybe the OH can go looking!

Somehow I mut have accidentally unsubscribed to the list? Anyway just saying I am here. At about 6 weeks I think. Going to my first appointment on feb 15. Hoping for the best. Feel only very slightly nauseous. Tired and sometimes dizzy.
Oh and emotional :)
Hi!

I also feel only ever so slightly nauseous, and it's usually pretty fleeting.

I'm up in Canada, and swear by Riccola too! They come in many flavours.
Here is the website, https://www.ricola.com

You can order them online too!:hugs:

According to my RE, this is true for women under 40. For women 40+, the chances of miscarriage are 40% throughout the first trimester, even with heartbeat. The risk drops to 5% with the second tri.

:flower:

So after we heard the bean's heartbeat, my OH, who is a math geek, declared that the above statement could not be true. According to Bayesian probability (I don't really know what this is, but maybe you do).

So I did some digging today, and I found a different number I like much better. If the yolk sac, gestational sac and fetal heartbeat are where they should be around 6.5 wks, successful pregnancy can be predicted w/ 94% accuracy. 82% for women 40+.

i'm signed off sick from work for 3 days with sinusitis. taking antibiotics and taking it easy!

Hope you feel better maybebaby3, I had distressing news about my grandmother last night. She's in a nursing home, and had fallen out of bed, had to go to ER etc... as she is 89! Oy vey! She's an hour away and roads weren't good last night. Might go see her today, and take a half day at work *sigh*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->