38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Quick update because I am exhausted. Today's iui went great. I only have the 1 one good follicle this month, but DH's washed sperm count was 5.1 million! From last month's 1.9, this was a massive improvement. I am parking these tired bones in bed now and sending you all the PMA!

Everything crossed for you this month Pothole! Keep up that PMA!

Just been to doctor to get blood test to confirm, but... I think I have my :bfp:!!!

https://s27.postimg.org/91ez98ngv/bfp1a.jpg

Yay ellie!! CONGRATS!! I was noticing your chart was looking slightly triphasic, wich typically means pregnancy. :) So excited for you!

Pothole- sending lots of baby dust your way!!! That is great news about hubby's swimmers!!!

Ellie! Yay........Congratulations! Super excited for you! Sending sticky baby vibes your way.

Pothole you are next:)

Hi to everyone else.

Hi Ellie :) super congratulations :) I'm so thrilled for you !!!! No need for those arrows !!! Line is as clear as day . Yipeeeeeeeeeeee :)

OMG Ellie! I suck as seeing lines, but that is a definite BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you :happydance:

Pothole, I still have everything crossed for you!

Oh ellie-that is one glaring BFP! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful mommy you're going to make!! :hugs:

I second that prediction-Pothole, looking in your direction! Yay for the swimmers!

wahoooooo!!!! hooray for your :bfp: ellie!! :wohoo: :happydance:
new house, new baby!!!! so awesome! let us know how the blood test goes (do they give you an HCG level?)

pothole - everything is crossed for you now! how much I would love a windfall of BFPs to bless this thread in the next month or two!

btw - kiley, thank you so much for the DVD offer! I don't do a whole lot of yoga but I hope someone who does takes you up on your generous offer. :)

what a way to start off the weekend! Happy Friday, ladies!

Thank you all. Bloods confirmed with HCG on 49. Still low because very, very early days, but praying for a sticky bean.

Not sure what to do here now. I don't want to make anyone feel bad so I'll probably stop posting here for a while, but I will be reading and cheering you all on so much. Thank you for all your support, my DH has also said that your support has kept him sane too!

xxx

ellie - you won't make us feel bad, but if you're uncomfortable with it, that's exactly why Left created the Bump Buddies grad thread. FX'ed for a sticky one!!

Yes Ellie, if you don't post here, please post on the grad thread! I wont speak for everyone, but I think one of the best parts of this thread is getting to see the success stories. We've followed along through the efforts to get there, I sure don't want to miss out on the really good stuff now that there's a baby on the way. That's the best part! :happydance:

Ellie-I'm right there with the other gals. You won't make me feel bad, the start of our journeys were very close together in time, I felt so many of the same ups and downs as you-you give me a very bright spot of hope in this journey. Seeing how you are doing-even over on the graduate thread-would be very welcome in my book!

Hi :) so I'm sorry but please please remind me who's where in their cycles ??? I keep loosing track!!!! I need roller skates to keep up !!!!!

Day 5 over here, just waiting to start opks! Now that we know DH's swimmers are strong, we're giving smep another go. Here's to an exhausting but hopeful month, lol.

Check Dani day 5 !! This month I'm determind to keep up lol..... SEMP worked for me with my first pregnancy . Don't forget to do every second day apparently its better than every day and gives oh a break lol.....

Wishing you every luck for this month Dani !!!!!!!

I'm...oh.....I don't know. cd22-ish, I think. I didn't temp or OPK this month so I don't know exactly where I am. Trying to have a zen month before IVF cycle 2. I should get AF next week and start my BCPs.
thank you for trying to keep up, Left! it's a whirlwind, for sure!

Check !! Lol wish cd 22 ish lol.... Next cycle........ Exciting times ahead ;) and look at you wish so relaxed your not counting !!!! Way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->