38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Tui that crib is so cute. With my DS, I had a thing for winnie the pooh. I just wish I will be able to use them again.

Skweek - yaay for selling the house. House hunting is so much fun - atleast for me it was.
Lola - Welcome to the tww.

AFM - had an off cycle this month. I started my thyroid medications and it takes 4-6 weeks for TSH to go down so gave this month a miss. AF is due in 4 days..just waiting for the witch so I can start TTC again.

Glad you are ok nikki, lets hope this next cycle is a winner.

Hi ladies!

Tui - I love the little crib/bassinet. Very cute.

Skweek - Glad that you sold the house. That is a big weight off your shoulders and should make TTC less stressful. Good luck catching the egg this cycle. Fingers crossed. :mrgreen:

Lola - Back in the dreaded TWW. Ugh. Good things ours aren't actually two weeks. Wishing good results for you this cycle! :thumbup:

Nikki1979 - Good to hear from you. Sorry that you were out this last cycle with trying to get get your thyroid straightened out. Hopefully, that will lead to your BFP!

How is everyone else?

Nothing new here. CD6. Monitor will likely start asking for sticks tomorrow. So I'm gearing up for go time. I'm actually kind of excited and feeling positive. :yipee: My birthday is on Saturday. No plans as of yet but hoping we can go camping.

Hi Ladies,

Nikki so good to see you around again. Yay for meds to sort out your thyroid. FXed you get BFP soon

Booger - Birthday weekend YAY! Camping sounds like perfect way to relax!

AFM - thanks ladies! Yes it sure is a weight off our shoulders. Seems like renting for a short while is very likely. But think I'm fine with that.
I have been forced to skip TTCing this month as I have just received notification of my next pain injection that I desperately need (I have coccydenia - over sensitive nerve endings around the coccyx). Its a procedure that requires general anaesthetic and x-ray. So I can't be preggers when they do this procedure. I'm 100% fine with this as having it now means that I will be pain free till after the baby is born.

You poor thing, sounds awful. Glad your injection lasts so long though. One more month won't hurt xx

TMI alert : I had lost of CM last night, like white and.. chunky, you know ..solid.. sorry for the tmi, but I never had that before. I Had no other itchy problems, just that, and it didn't last long. I googled and it says it's cottage cheese CM (that's... gross...) and they say could be yeast infection, but why would I get that out of nowhere, and with no other symptoms? or is it some different CM, did you ever get something like that?
sorry again LOL

The one and only time I have had thrush it started like that. The itching started a couple of days later, and boy was it bad. It won't hurt to get one of those combi packs just in case?

Hi guys!
I'm turning 38 and have been TTC for the past 2 years. I had a miscarriage in 2012, and since have loads of tests and strategies, and still am desperately hoping each month for a positive. It's been hard. Awful, really. But we all have our battles, and I guess this one's mine!
This cycle is my first trying clomid. I'm really hoping it works, because I"m terrified about reaching the end of the line. (!!!!)
On the other hand, I really do believe in miracles.
Just wanting to connect with others and share some of my worries and thoughts about this whole process.
Anyone else using Clomid?

Welcome to our nice group of ladies. Sorry you are having a crappy time ttc. You are welcome to chat away here whenever you need some support or just to vent. Don't think any of us are using clomid, terri maybe?

Ha ha. I always read this thread, but I can't even remember posting. Anyway, yup, I used Clomid the past two cycles with IUI. It didn't have any bad side effects for me. Hopefully this is the thing you need to get your BFP!

Hello and welcome ! I hope Clomid will work fo you! We're a nice group of ladies here, feel free to stay around !
Boogers, happy birthday ! Have a nice time!

Oh yes, happy birthday honey xxx hope you have a great day xx

Happy Birthday Booger!! Hope you have enjoying some time relaxing under the trees, being waited on by your OH!!
Hope you have a great day!

Hi everyone! Glad to see good mood predominating in the group.

Happy Birthday Booger!!! Enjoy!

Tui: love the crib. very cute.

Welcome to our newcomer. Hope all goes well with clomid.

Lola: cycle buddies! I think I am around 5DPO but who knows as I don't temp. TMI warning: I got the same and I think it's related to the herpes. Yeast infection not the only thing that can cause it.

Went to my obgyn last Tuesday. She basically told me to quit OPKing until I have tried for 6 months without doing anything more than sex starting on DC 10 and every other day until day 18. She lectured me for about 15 minutes about how she has seen it over and over and over again that when women worry and obsess they don't get pregnant. I guess she has a point-the no stressing, but she was also a little condescending. If I don't get pregnant until I get back from London, I will have to look for a new obgyn.

Anyway lots of good luck to everyone for wherever you are!

So annoying, the doctors may be right on most occasions, BUT they really need to learn how to speak to you better! Bedside manner is a HUGE asset which they seem to skip teaching them. Crazy!

Hi guys, I've been gardening all weekend. So nice that the sun shines all winter here. So I pulled up the last of my baby carrots as I needed to dig over the raised bed and add compost. This is what I found.... a loved up carrot.... awwww

Attachments

• 20140629_125026-1-1.jpg
    20140629_125026-1-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
Update: AF arrived on day 29 of my cycle. A little bummed but thats the way it goes. I am convinced the earlier bleeding could of been implantation but it didnt stick as a few days after my AF came, the dizzness, spaced outness, sore tummy etc also disappeared. My husband thinks now that we are into our 9th cycle of trying we should go visit the doctor again. So we might be off to do that.

Had really low motivation last month but am now back at the gym and trying to distract myself. Have set some small time goals so hopefully it just happens. Good luck everyone else out there!!

Sorry AF got you :hugs: maybe worth seeing doctor just for peace of mind?

sorry Hattie. Seeing a doctor is a good idea. No time lost and you'll know what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->