38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Sorry but I am going to rant, so those keeping PMA please disregard and don't read.

F@*k this. Lining down 1mm to 5 and lead follie went from 12-12.9. I am mad, pissed off and exhausted. I don't understand what is going on. My body was Oing before I decided to jack with it and take all these drugs and now I feel like my body is betraying me. Doc is going to call later to discuss. I know I am usually trying to have PMA but right now SO OVER THIS.

Mdc I'm SO OVER IT FOR YOU :hugs: ...... Its just not fair :nope:
Lets agree to kick PMA out of bed for a day or two... Sometimes she really PI@@es me off :wacko: ...

Mdc.s body listen up,,..... Just to what your fu@@ing supposed to !!! Like you were before !!!!!! Time to get back to work !

It's not fair. Not f@#*ing fair at all. I'm really sorry lovely. I hope the doctor can give you some helpful suggestions xxx

I love you guys! Yeah a fair amount of wine will happen tonight. Ha!

So the RN called they want to start Provera and get the witch again and start over. So, I believe if it works like last time we will still have a good shot for early Jan and travel won't interfer. They said that I did not respond to clomid although I never had a problem Oing before the mc, which is so counter intuitive that I am having problems now. I did ask about switching to Femara and she said she would ask.

Anyhoo, still upset but not ready to jump off a cliff yet. :rofl:

And yeah Wish! You will be PUPO before you know it.

I never O'ed on Clomid. I never had a follicle big enough to bother triggering. The only thing clomid actually did for me was turn me into a basket case

What a mixed month on this thread. So many positives but also some of us having a really tough time. Congratulations to those of you having positives.

I'm sorry I've not been on for a bit. The news about NHS not helping me threw me into a downer and I was off work all last week because I couldn't stop crying.

After getting my hopes up, AF arrived bang on time today, which is so totally unfair. I can only hope that the thyroxine will be the answer. I'm giving it 2 more cycles, then paying for IUI. My dad has told me they will help us pay for IVF if necessary. I'm not giving up just because Mother Nature is being a mean old witch.

man, you're right ellie - so many ups and downs. I'm really happy that your father is so generous and they'll help you out with IVF. That's just so kind. Let's get through the holidays and emerge on the other side ready to tackle this TTC giant. :hugs:

mdc - girl. I have some HORRID, hip-hop-style swearing going on in my head for you and that body of yours right now. I've heard of people reacting inversely to stims, but I so hoped it would not happen to you. I'm sure the docs will get a good plan in place for you for next time. It sucks - it's almost a game of just ruling out what doesn't work since the human body, after all, is still a wild, untamed machine! And even if it works one time, it may not work the next time (me, per se). I will raise my glass at 8pm to you and Ellie on Christmas Eve and my wish will be for us all to get some Grinch-sized (after his heart grows, of course!) energy to get through these trials next year. We can do it!!! :hugs:

last day of work before the holiday, off til Monday. Whewwwwww. I know I was just in DC but this extra long weekend of doing nothing will be wonderful!

Good morning friends,

Pothole- Excited you are PUPO! Patiently waiting for the good news.

Ellie am sorry about AF. That is so nice of your father to offer financial support. Hopefully you won’t get that far. It will happen…to all of us one of these days.

Mdc- I don’t know what to say to your body. The rest of the ladies already said what was in my mind. Maybe Femara will work best for your body. I know what you mean about enjoying some wine in the meantime, I had my share of wine and bloody Mary’s on Saturday at a friend’s when AF showed. It tasted so good. On your question on IUI vs IVF. IUI is an option too but we are just scared we may not be lucky and time is running. According to labs I ovulate but not catching the egg. That is why we are thinking going straight to IVF and bypassing IUI to save time.

Wish and Krasa- Very soon you will be PUPO. You guys are will be right behind each other with your transfers. Can’t wait for those BFPs.

Left, Sugar and Dandi- Hope you are well. Thank you for the encouragements.

Afm, CD 4 today. Waiting to O, just patiently waiting.

Ellie, sorry about the damn witch. I agree 2016 is our year! One way or another this will work.

Wish, still so excited about next month and Ace!

Star, ugh...waiting...waiting...waiting right? Hopefully these next couple of weeks fly by. I hear you about the IUI, and after this month that did definitely cross my mind.

Dandi, I think your scan is tomorrow and I know it will be wonderful!

Krasa, I think you were supposed to find out info too, so cannot wait to hear the good news!

Happy Tuesday to everyone else!

I do feel better today and asked for my doc to have a conference call with me. This all just seems so wrong because I never had this before all the drugs/surgeries. I am sure my body is likely traumatized by the two surgeries, and in thinking maybe the hysto last month maybe threw me off too. I did break down and call someone about fertility massage and acu so may try that (if anything to keep me sane), and I have an appt on the 7th. So happy days are around the corner for us all!

I did get my news today but it wasn't good. Not a single normal embryo. I am gutted inside.

I'm going to be off the board for a while. We will try again, and I will be watching to see you all get your bfps, but I won't be posting for a bit. I just hurt too much inside right now. But I will be cheering you all on in my heart.

I love you all very much.

Oh Krasa, I'm so sorry. It's just not fair at all. My heart is broken for you. I hope you and DH are able to have some nice times over Christmas. This season is really tough for those of us who do not have our dream, isn't it? I'll be thinking of you xxx

Krasa, I am simply gutted for you and DH. There are no words on this earth that can express how sorry I am. Take your time to heal and come back when you are ready. The biggest hugs.

Oh Krasa. I just have no words. I am so very very sorry. You are so loved. We will be here when you need us.

My prayers for you Krasa. The journey may seem long but one day we will get there. Take the time you need and we will always be here.

Much love.

oh krasa...:hugs: :cry:
as all of the girls have said, there are no words. So much f'ing work to get so far and then still just a sh*tload of disappointment. Excuse my language, but I'm so upset for you. Next cycle will be better, it has to be. But for now, heal, accept, try to have some TTC-free fun and come back us when you can.
We love you to pieces!!

(if anyone needs an additional cry just to let it out - apparently I did and didn't know it - watch Adele's special that she had on 12/14. She's just wonderful.)

Krasa I'm gutted for you ..... Just gutted . I'm so sorry you hurt so much I wish I could take even a little of it for you and make it better but we all know nothing makes it better but time and he hope/ belief deep down inside that one day it will work out .

But its exhausting sometimes keeping that hope alive in the face of CRAP !!! Do what you need to do to get through this . We will be here for you when it hurts a little less and your ready to let the hope in xxxxxxxxx

Krasa, my heart hurts for you. I'm so sorry. Remember this is a journey and things will get better. Find gratitude in what you have including those you love. Let our hope for you sustain you because I know it's hard to find your own in news like that.

You are blessed my friend.

Happy Holidays!

Wishing you all a festive season. I hope you have a wonderful time with your families.

Merry Christmas and happy holiday to all you amazing ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->