38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Reek very excited for tommrow pothole !!!! Wish I'm 29 weeks on Wednesday so a week into the third ...... Its going quick now .

NYE tommrow ... No resolutions here but to take each day as it comes :)

wow, you're not kidding, left! that flew by! at least for me ;)

awww pothole, I'd love to see little Wait and What!!
This is what I do - send my laptop an email from my phone with the pic attached. Then drag/drop that pic from the email on to the desktop.
Then come to BnB and when you start to enter a note, click on the 'Go Advanced' button and you'll see a whole bunch of new options. Click on the paperclip, I think. Click 'Choose File' and go to your desktop > picture and upload. I think this worked for me when I was showing my pic of my first 2 embies.

I tried an all phone version of that, but it says it's too large. I don't know how to make the file smaller.

I can't ever post a picture here from my phone. I always have to send it to my laptop.

Hello ladies,

Yesterday evening bnb did not like me. I had a hard time posting. It kept on logging me off until i gave up.

I am glad everybody is doing well and survived the holidays.

Pothole am excited about tomorrow. Cant wait for the good news.

Happy belated anniversary Wish. If we lived close we could have gone for dinner together:) We didnt do anything either. We just hanged out in the house. Its been snowing and freezing here.

Welcome Fi last. You are in the right place here. Wonderful group of ladies in this thread.

Dandi- am happy that the scan went well. You are even seeing an Ob now? Wonderful news indeed.

Mdc- what a way to celebrate new year- with periods. But that is a step towards getting this 2016 baby.

Left- wow time flies so fast. Soon we will be celebrating your little one

Ellie- Enjoy those relaxed bd sessions. That is what we are doing here too. Btw, i like your new year resolutions.

Sugar- glad all is going well. My Dh has the same resolution as you. Student loans. Hope that you both fullfil that resolution.

Krasa- you have a positive outlook in life and still praying for the best in 2016 for you.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, One of my dear close friend lost her mom on 24th night. I have been at her home almost everyday helping out and that is kept me busy from thinking about ttc. Christmas time is not a time to lose anyone.. Not that anytime is better. She is so broken. She even let DH and i take their 6 month home for the night on Sunday and another a friend took their 3 yr old so she can have some sleep. It was such a wonderful feeling spending the night with the baby. I have never done that before but it was a blessing for somebody to let me test "the joy of motherhood". Dh and i did good in baby sitting a 6 month old for the night.

Well, hope you all have a good evening.

Pothole, I use tinypic.com and upload them. This generates several codes. You need the IMG code which looks like this (without all the gaps I put in to stop it posting the pic instead of the code):
[ IMG] https://i67.tinypic.com/wa4lj5.jpg [ /IMG]

When you post that, it becomes a picture... Like this one of my new boots:
https://i67.tinypic.com/wa4lj5.jpg

Size here is website/email, 320X240 but there are other options.

Hope you can make it work, I'd love to see wait and what!

ellie - love the new boots! and that's a really good tip, I've never heard of that site. My phone email usually asks me what size to send the photo and I choose medium. That seems to work. Of course you can try again and use small, but if you're not even prompted for this, then fuggedaboudit.

star - what a wonderful friend you are. I'm so sorry for your friend, that's so awful. It does seem like everything is more heightened around the holidays and of course, now 12/23 is the anniversary of her mom's passing forever. :cry: As for the babysitting - well done! I don't think we've ever had a baby overnight by ourselves. We sat my niece when she was still in a swing but that was just for a few hours, and we were 28. DH was still BF at that time and he offered to go get Chinese food 2 towns over b/c she was screaming and we didn't know what to do!! I hope things have changed!! hahaha

pothole - :coffee: {can't wait!}

I'm sure I'll be on and off here over the next few hours. Slowwwww day at work today and I'm much too sore to workout! hahaha So I'll prob sneak away around noon if I can and head out to get all the fixins for the party we're going to tonight.
I'm definitely checking back in for pothole's news. :D

Good luck today, Pothole!! I just know that Wait! and What? are cozy, nestling in for a nice long stay! Can't wait to see pics.

Happy new year, my amazing, beautiful ladies. Be safe as you celebrate tonight!

Star, I am still having problems too so at least I am not the only one. So sorry about your friend, but :thumbup: on the babysitting. Now you are truly ready!

Pothole, I am going to be stalking.

Sorry this is a short post, but the site keeps messing with me. For the best way to kick off the NY is with AF! :wohoo: CD1 for me and O will (yes, I am willing it hell or high water) fall during a whole week of no business trips! This is it girls, I finally feel like this is the time it will work. The doc agreed with me Femara and no E2 this time.

As some of you likely agree I am so ready to close 2015 and put it in the history books! There was good and bad (ok horrible) this year but you wonderful group has helped me pull through. We have quite a few successes and I BELIEVE 2016 we will all get our crying, eating, pooping, little bundles of joy. Happy New Year to everyone!

Ladies, it worked. I'm pregnant. I'm also kind of in shock. My hcg was 47, which she said was on the low end, but I'm really not sure why they use the "last period" table with ivf. We know for a fact that it couldn't have happened before Dec. 20, which would put me pretty well in the normal range. Either way, I am going to celebrate that today I am. We recheck the numbers Monday, and I'm going to go buy all of the dollar store tests to see if they get darker by the day. I love you all so much, and I am looking forward to a very happy 2016 for all of us!

Pothole!!!!! I'm so very happy and excited for you!! Congratulations sweet lady, that's the best possible way to ring in 2016. Eeeeeekkkk!

Congratulations Pothole! Am so super excited. What a way to end the year! Thats the best news that i have heard today..... I ll drink some champagne on your behalf to celebrate tonight.

Happy new year everyone!

Mdc... Yay for AF. Now onto the next step. Here to FEMARA doing wonders in 2016 for you.... Cheers.

Yessss Pothole!!!!! I am literally crying happy tears for you, my friend! :cloud9: I can't wait to exclaim over your bundle of joy one day when we have that sweet tea together.

Mdc, glad she showed-let's get this show on the road!

Star, so sorry about your friend's mom. Terrible any time but around the holidays, much worse.

Wish, Left, Sugar, Dandi, Ellie, and anyone else I may have missed-much love to you all!

Oh yes-WTF is scheduled for Jan. 6th.

I knew it..... I flipin knew it !!!! Huge huge congratulations Pothole !!!! Time for my happy dance:wohoo::wohoo: I bet you are in shock !!! Those numbers are just perfect :happydance: . I'm on :cloud9: for you and oh

What a start to 2016 !!!!!!!!!

Star enjoy your bubbles .... Have one for me too .... Next year ill be toasting on behalf of all you ladies who will be either knocked up or bf !!!! Ill be free to drink bubbles by then ;)

Mdc YIPEE for AF and moving on ...... Ferma lets get busy :) 2016 you have this !!!

Delighted they haven't left you waiting long for your WTF meeting karsa .

Wish, Ellie , Fi , dandi , sugar , I have enjoyed getting to know you all in 2015 . You have all been a blessing in my life . I hope to share all of the rest of your journeys towards motherhood in 2016 .

Happy new year everyone xxxx

Aww, thank you Left and Krasa!

And yay Pothole!!! xxxoooxx Best news of the day and your numbers sound perfect!!

Congratulations lovely Pothole. I'm so very happy for you. Your numbers are just fine. Remember, it's the doubling that counts xxx

Hi all, and a very Happy New Year

Pothole - major congrats to you. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Wish - thank for the advice, and the kind words. I will definitely ask to get my progesterone checked. I stopped my meds early into the pregnancy. The weird thing was, although I'd been warned that my illness would get worse with pregnancy, I was absolutely symptom free from about 4/5 weeks until now. I know that pregnancy dampens down the immune system, so this has made me think that my diagnosis from before was wrong, and I actually have an immune issue. We shall see.

Dandi - I'm so pleased to meet someone with a similar AFC/AMH profile! Have never met someone else in that situation. Is there such a thing as hormonal profile buddies? :) I'm heartened to see that you are currently expecting as well. Like you say - just one good one.

Sugar, Left, Star - thanks for the welcome and sympathies.

Everyone in general - one thing I thought I would mention, that I could bring to this forum: I work in a university, and have access to subscription-only journals. If you ever see an interesting/relevant pg-related article that's behind a paywall, then let me know. I may be able to find the info you're looking for. There are various useful things I've been able to find out in the last few months, that I wouldn't have had access to without my job.

My news is a little mixed. Went for scan on NYE. Was hoping for everything gone. Sadly, not quite there, so will probably need another scan after next AF. But, not enough remaining to require D&C, which is a relief. Wish I could have all the "all clear", just for the closure, but things could have been worse. Spent NYE with my OH, eating steak and watching bad films.... Here's to 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->