38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Good morning ladies,

I am with you all in hoping and praying for us to one day enjoy the joy of motherhood.

Wish, 2/18 is coming here shortly. Hoping for a productive consultation. My prayers are that one day all this will be behind you as you hold your LO. It will happen. I have faith.

Pothole you are still and will continue to be part of us no matter what! We are all destined to be together through good and bad. Its a sisterhood that will always be here.

Eliie- yes, your temps look good. Fx and just everything crossed for you this cycle. Cant wait for the good news.

Mdc- when is the next trip? Am sure you are enjoying being at home. Hows femara treating you? What is the next step. I am sorry if you already something in regards to this question.

Left- we love, i personally love reading from you. You are like a pillar of support to us. Its feels good knowing that Left is here cheering. Thanks for sharing your testimony. Praying that those blessings also come our way.

Dandi you too. You have continued to offer your support. You have been here through thick and thin for us. We appreacite you ladies.

Sugar- thinking about you. I know all is going well.

Krasa- when you are ready, we wi be here. Just wanted to say hi.

Fi- praying for a stressfree week starting today. Hows the going with ttc

Chipie- are you still temping while on vacation?

My procedure went well. I slept most of the day on Sat and Sun. The anesthesia always make me so loopy for about 2 -3 days. Today is when i am really back to my element. No cyst or polyps. The fibroid is outside the uterus and we are going to leave it alone for now. Yesterday was my last day of bcp. Now waiting for AF then stims.

Oo good luck Star. It hots up for you from now. Glad the procedure went well and you're all good to go. And glad the fibroid isn't a cause for concern.

Yes I'm temping away here in Dubai. I'm about cd10 I think. FF doesn't like my temps though, keeps giving me blue circles instead of blue dots. I don't know whether that's because they're too low or too high or because of the time of day I'm inputting them as we're 4 hours ahead?? Goodness knows, it's the first time I've ever used it so I don't really know what I'm doing...

glad everything went really well, star!! do you know what stims you're doing?

chi - usually the open circles mean something about the 'off' time of day, if they are different from when you started temping. Are you noting them as your timezone where you are or your home time zone?

Great news, Star. I hope you recover quickly.

Chipie, you need to make sure the clock is set to local time or it will keep doing open circles. Not that it matters anyway, because you know that's why they are there and it won't change it spotting ovulation, which is why we temp!

My temps are killing me too, but I'm going to hold out until Thursday. AF is due on Wednesday and I feel like I'll jinx things if I test before it's overdue. Also, as you know, my body likes to throw promising temps and then crash at the last minute. If it's still up tomorrow, I'm going to allow a bit more pma because 13dpo is my usual plummet day.

Love to you all xxx

Fingers and toes crossed Ellie!!!

Thanks for the info ladies. I don't know what time FF thinks it is but my iPhone says the local time and I'm inputting in the local time. I had 3 days of holes and now a solid spot today so goodness knows. As you said though Ellie, it doesn't matter as it will still detect ovulation as long as I am actually ovulating, eek I hope so!

Wish am going to be doing Antagonist protocol. My meds for stims are;
Gonal F
Menopur
Cetrotide

Chipie- All the best with temping. I tried temping for abit but couldnt do it because of the hours i work.

Ellie, temps look awesome!

Chipie, I always get wacky temps when I travel, but hopefully you will still capture O.

Star, very exciting!!!!

Geez, this trip has already been crazy. I had to do 2 connections because all the flights were sold out due to Super Bowl traffic. So I got to Portland and my flight from DC to Providence was cancelled ugh... should have just stayed home. Then as I am in the air I got an email saying they may cancel the meetings. Luckily they did not because I would be SO PISSED. So tired this morning I had to get up at 1am PST to get this flight. Hopefully the return trip will be uneventful because if I have to miss my reconsultation appt I will not be a happy camper.

Hope everyone is doing well!

ellie - your temps still look great!! fingers SO CROSSED for you!!

mdc - ugh, I just had to reschedule my next appt with the RE b/c of my trip to Sac-town. Was supposed to be 2/18, now it's 2/29 and I have to push out starting until next cycle. I'm sorry your trip was so stressful! Dang snow.
So speaking of my trip - I might be getting in way earlier than the rest of my team, so maybe we can meet up for a late lunch or something! I have to figure out when other folks are arriving so they don't know about my slip away but I'll keep you posted! Unless you're traveling that day... 2/16?

star - that was my first, and most successful, drug cocktail so far! GOOD LUCK! I almost want to ask the RE if we can try that again if this next cycle isn't successful.

fi - how are you doing?

hugs to the rest of you!

I am so anxious. AF due tomorrow and I've got cramps and backache like a normal day before it starts... But I had it before the bfp too. I've only peed on opks since Friday's FRER and they are almost completely blank, so probably out... Then again, my temp just now (4pm) was higher than this time yesterday and I've just done cervix check and no brown stuff like I normally have the evening before. In fact (waaaaay TMI) there was a load of white stretchy stuff, like ewcm but whiter. Not sure what it means.

So yes, I'm symptom spotting all over the shop but not doing another hpt until she's late. I don't feel very positive but I've no reason to feel like it's over just yet. Please, everyone, think of me and send sticky baby vibes my way :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

not sure how many the window will allow! :haha:
:hugs: to you - hang in there!

I'm visualising you getting that bfp Ellie!! Everything crossed!!!

Ellie- sending massive baby dust your way! No AF!

Mdc- sorry for the long flight. Hope your way back will be smooth.

Wish- its good you have trips coming your way to occupy you before your next consultation. So you think thats a good combination of drugs?

Chipie- are you still in sunny Dubai? We have almost 5 inches of snow here and wish i was somewhere warm like you:)

Hi to the rest of the ladies.

Still waiting for AF here then baseline bloodwork and meds. Havs a good evening everybody.

yep, i'd think so but it's all in how your Star-specific body responds. I did the same protocol after my m/c and only had one follie. So it's a mystery every single time. But it's a good way to start and I wish you nothing but many happy and plump follies!

I can't remember if I mentioned this or not but my appt has been moved out to 2/29, which is too late to start things in this cycle now. Ugh. Oh well. Patience, right? it's a virtue or something?

Wish, this game is all about patience isn't it. It's especially annoying when the dates don't quite work out and you miss a cycle though. You'll have to just cheer us on in the meantime.

Yep still in Dubai. Just had a nice day lying in the sun on my own whilst df plays golf. Can't stop falling asleep, jet lag is a killer. Dubai is such a strange place. It's just a desert with loads of high rise buildings built on it. There's not really a great deal to do which is fine by me.

Keep checking for news from Ellie

chipie - interesting. What is the draw then? I know there's a lot of 'money' there but why would it be considered a new destination? curious about your thoughts on this. I'm pretty sure we'll never get there (and I'm ok with that). I do have a friend that I met in India long ago that lives there, but not really by her choice. Her family up and moved them there from India years ago.

Also stalking for news from Ellie!

I've always wanted to go to Abu Dhabi ever since the second Sex and the City movie. That even made the desert look enticing. I'd take anywhere where I could lay in the sun right now. We had snow yesterday, ugh! If I'm not going to get a snow day off from work then I'd rather it be a sunny 80 degrees.

oh yes, duh - and awaiting news from Ellie!! temps are still floating high!

yeah, it's lightly snowing here again. We got a few inches the other day and I think we're supposed to get light snow every other day for the next few. Oh well, as long as it's 'light' and not 'nor'easters' that we got every other day last year at this time!

Well the appeal for us on this trip is to meet up with df's best man who lives here so they can talk wedding stuff. And the appeal to him in living here is that he works for Harvey Nichols and they pay him a bucket load of money, more than he could earn in London and its tax free, so he'll save for a bit and then move back home.
It's a really glamorous place, not necessarily my cup of tea but fun for a week. It's all about looking your best and carrying the latest designer hand bag. The bars are full of uber rich men and everyone's quaffing champagne. For UK people I suppose the appeal is that it's a winter sun destination and only 6 hours flight away and you know how us Brits crave the sun. If you just want to lie by the pool and chill then it's perfect. The hotels are top class. If I lived over your side of the world I probably wouldn't make the journey. There are more interesting places

You can keep your snow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->