38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

Wish! Yay! That was a good retrieval. Cant wait to be PUPO with you! Congratulations:)

Mdc- Am glad you are starting somewhere with the bcp. Thats the starting point of the good things to come. Let us know what they say about ivf. We are all waiting to hear the good news.

Beta for me is on 4/5. I will test on Sunday this coming week. 2 days before beta.

mdc - glad to have you back on the PMA train! You're going to rock this cycle no matter what happens, I can totally feel it. You are a determined woman!:thumbup:

star - I cannot WAIT for you to test! feeling anything? you should have implanted by now. lightheaded? feeling like you're coming down with something?:flower: (I'm sorry to be such a symptom-spotting enabler!!)

pothole - what's the new exercise regimen you're doing? :bodyb:

hello to everyone else! waiting and whiling away the time...:coffee:

nothing new here - back to work today, though I wish I had at least one more day off. I found out on Friday that a guy at work is leaving, which one on hand isn't a big deal b/c he's NOT doing a great job here. But at the same time, he's the only other one that is at my level and if he goes, I am nervous about the slack I'm going to have to pick up until we hire someone new and they get ramped up. I guess we'll see how this week goes and how the 'powers that be' strategically figure stuff out.

And I'm just clearly not focused this week b/c of what's going on with my IVF cycle, so it's going to be tough to concentrate on things!! :wacko:

ugh, i'm gutted, I'm shaking, I'm so upset. :cry: Only 3 of the 5 eggs were mature and only one of those fertilized successfully. So we're going to transfer tomorrow, as long as it develops normally overnight. I'll get that wonderful call in the morning.
I think this is it for us. I know it only takes one but damn...odds aren't with us right now.
I don't know where my head is - i'm mad, sad, disappointed...so much positivity goes into cheering on follicles, spending money you feel is worth it, getting mature eggs, hoping for good fertilization rates, etc. It. is. exhausting.

I'm so sorry it wasn't such good news. I really hope so much the little fertilised one makes it to transfer and it sticks. It can still work and I'll hang onto the PMA for you xxx

Wow this process is just the worst isn't it. Wish, I totally get what you're saying. It just continually knocks you down. I'm so sorry :-(. I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and hoping and praying for this little one. FX

thanks, girls. I'm trying to work my mind into a good state right now. If the embie makes it through the night, it needs me to be positive.

Big hugs to all of you - this process just keeps blowing until the day that it doesn't and you get your rainbow baby. :hugs:

I'm so sorry that the news wasn't better Wish. This whole long rollercoaster of a process has been such a doozy for you. Vent your frustrations, feel all the feels, then get back to the hope that this could very well be "the one." I'll be sending all the positive vibes I can that this embie is strong and determined!

this is fantastic. I busted out at 'Merika'.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/196854/14_baby_names_voted_the

Wish, I am so sorry for the less than ideal news and I wish I could I've you the biggest in person hug ever. You are so right this part sucks, but I agree trying to keep your head in a great place is a great start. You only need one to be your shiny, sparkly rainbow. I have fingers, toes, eyes crossed and hair braided this is the baby for you.

Dang it Wish! This journey sure has some trials and tribulations along the way. We were all hoping for something else and now this. Just like everybody said, hold your head up and have PMA for this lone ranger. Sending massive positive vibes your way. It will happen one day. Much love sister!

Just got home from work and I have been thinking about you the whole shift Wish. I am saying a little prayer for you before i sleep. Much love!

You girls are amazing - seriously. Thank you all so much. :hugs:
The little one lasted the night and was transferred back at 10:15. I'm PUPO! I shared that acronym with all the ladies in the room and they'd never heard it before. They loved it!!
Embie was grade 4AF which is really good. I went to acupuncture after and melted away for so long I thought they forgot about me. I was still only there for an hour but it was heavenly. :)

Chipie - when is your next scan again? FX'ed the change in meds worked and you have plenty more follies.

MDC - in person hugs are good :) annnnny word today on your IVF?

I hope you are all well - I'll chat with you tomorrow. :hugs: <3

Woohoo! So happy for the good news! Everything crossed that this little nugget snuggles in for the long haul!

Yay Wish!!!!!! You are PUPO! Love it :) :) Come on little embie!

Happy 23 weeks Dandi. Only a week to V day!!!

Ahhhhhh Wish yeyyyyyyyyy!! I was so worried about you yesterday, I didn't know what to think!!! But the little one made it and you're PUPO!!! What a great place to be. SO excited for you!!

My next scan is tomorrow and I'm more than a bit nervous

Yay Wish! I am so relieved now that i have read you are PUPO! So happy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->